good song though

Are the threads being killed?

big dude seems like a CI or agitator or something
weird vibe today

fuckheads are docksin and then they get delet

no. the novelty's wearing off

SV is such a pathetic little bitch.

Yes.

Apparently, a thread about a political protest with a counter politically incorrect protest doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

But the 30 bait threads do

You Canadians deserve the worst cultural enrichment possible

SPIC'D

big dude is a dumb fuck
don't trust him

>SV wearing the same clothes for 3 days now

People have been trying to get a rise out of SV all week and nobody has asked him about his wife's son.

Didn't know MLP went to gen 5 already.

If you silence somebody by holding a hand over a mouth, so to speak
It's pretty much the same as just screaming and blasting music to drown them out
same result, and un-american

Leafbro got doxxed?

lol
wish I didn't know what that means
I'm a Pony merchant

Don't lose heart. The Prophet will return.

There is reasons.

lol
soup is good food

they never play 'we've got a bigger problem now'
"I am Emperor Ronald Reagan, born again with fascist craving"
it swings, baby
have a tricky Dickie screwdriver

bump

reminds me of my neighbor
why is she so yiddish?

That guy is based af though. Honorary aryan.

bumpin

dude knows like three DK songs
play chickenshit conformists

bump

all these digits

Looks more Jewish than Mexican.

>111
>22
>88
>66
Well damn.

WHAAAAT SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS TO ME

She's a jew

BOG'd

bamp

LOL BOGDANONS GIRLFRIEND

EVERYONE IS FUCKING CONNECTED

THIS SHIT IS FAKE

post aurora's youtube videos

LEAFBRO ADDRESS

Carl Harvey
Mailing Address: 405-19 Four Winds Dr, North York Ontario M3J 2S9 CA
(passed on to Canada antifa)
DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL A STAGED THING: even the main Sup Forums stream interactors
are actors, this is all part of the piece of art of Shia Labeouf. Basically there's an entire
team behind all of this: actors (probably still studying), people studying the Sup Forums dynamics that read the threads
telling the Sup Forums actors what to say and how act under a very flexible script (that implies only acting in a certain
way). It isbasically a very flexible and adaptative story that has main "shills" and "/ourguys/" actors
that can eventually interact with random people coming there. Proof of this is the way the actors appear and leave
at the same time every day each one at a different time and right after the previous one left.
Sup Forums is being used by Shia Laebouf for his umpteenth art project. So if you see someone "significative" coming
right after someone else with a meaningful impact to the stream there's a high probability that those two
are paid actors. If you need more proof about how shia is using internet for his project it's pretty
obvious that even his "just do it" project is a shoutout for the people to take his video and see how
the thing evolved. With this project he is just exploring a different part of the internet anthropology.
The team behind the project is formed by thecampaignbook.com/, leaders are LABEOUF, RÖNKKÖ & TURNER
with a high probability of more people behind the project. The team was also behind the #iamsorry previous
Laebouf project. Proof is for example pink hat by Zach Raymond (backstage.com/u/raymondzachary/)
luke turner reading Sup Forums threads (twitter.com/luke_turner)

this

fuck you antifa

get gassed

DONNY BOY
MURICA BEEN GREAT

This bitch looks like the joker

Peace
One
Love

Kindness
Evokes
Kindness

oh look, antifa moved on from trs to hwndu

linkedin.com/in/julian-carlo-santos-59a780118

Did Jackie get doxxed last night? This isn't really him is it? Please tell me it isn't...

DELETE THIS

shop jackies glasses on him and find out

SV kicking off again

Wouldnt it be "there are reasons"?

They're all fuckin actors m8

At least the ones who aren't total spergs

True

Jackie has been doxxed by our outfit. Info passed to antifa, all I will say opsec.
DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL A STAGED THING: even the main Sup Forums stream interactors
are actors, this is all part of the piece of art of Shia Labeouf. Basically there's an entire
team behind all of this: actors (probably still studying), people studying the Sup Forums dynamics that read the threads
telling the Sup Forums actors what to say and how act under a very flexible script (that implies only acting in a certain
way). It isbasically a very flexible and adaptative story that has main "shills" and "/ourguys/" actors
that can eventually interact with random people coming there. Proof of this is the way the actors appear and leave
at the same time every day each one at a different time and right after the previous one left.
Sup Forums is being used by Shia Laebouf for his umpteenth art project. So if you see someone "significative" coming
right after someone else with a meaningful impact to the stream there's a high probability that those two
are paid actors. If you need more proof about how shia is using internet for his project it's pretty
obvious that even his "just do it" project is a shoutout for the people to take his video and see how
the thing evolved. With this project he is just exploring a different part of the internet anthropology.
The team behind the project is formed by thecampaignbook.com/, leaders are LABEOUF, RÖNKKÖ & TURNER
with a high probability of more people behind the project. The team was also behind the #iamsorry previous
Laebouf project. Proof is for example pink hat by Zach Raymond (backstage.com/u/raymondzachary/)
luke turner reading Sup Forums threads (twitter.com/luke_turner)

Jackie hasn't been doxxed autist

THE FUCK JACKIE AND JESUS KNEW EACHOTHER THIS ENTIRE TIME?

Can i get a quick rundown?

They bang.
The end.

there are only 2 types of people that make these posts

1: you are stupid enough to actually believe /ourguys/ are actors
2: you are stupid enough to actually believe people will believe your bait

either way you're fucking retarded

You should fucking wish that I am antifa goon, it goes deeper than this. Maybe look back towards your election, filth.
Dogs bark something, you know, but do you give a fuck what some dog may be barking to you?

>ywn be bog user

What am I looking at here? Who dis?

well, this is Sup Forums anyways, retards gonna retard

You do not have our resources, you will believe soon.

You are afraid with good reason.

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

t. antifa

if you want to make your rebuttal believable don't use a copypasta

fucking reddit

Fuck off you paranoid schizo

2nd cutest Jewish couple at HWNDU

>Dogs bark something, you know, but do you give a fuck what some dog may be barking to you?

Say what you wish, you will find out soon enough when your friends disappear. No one is beyond our reach.
LEAFBRO ADDRESS

Carl Harvey
Mailing Address: 405-19 Four Winds Dr, North York Ontario M3J 2S9 CA

Why am I not banned? Ask yourself these questions pig.

I want proofs Jackie is Julien

just stop replying to autistic shills.

How has nobody punched that fucking wigger cunt's face in yet?

>same chili shill in every thread

You know every post here is logged by the FBI right? Good job ruining your super dangerous "plan"

Also, why hasn't somebody beat paperboy's thick skull in yet?

>cold khaled was also seen giving the Bogpill to Agnes Sadeyes as well as witnessing the second coming of Uncle Tony and Old School Astoria.

anyone got a vid of this

ahahahahaha paper yeeahh

We have our own reasons to dismantle and discredit you, antifa will be useful idiots to us. Why do I not get banned?
Look deeper before it is too late.

subtle
10/10

Disgusting. Confirmed for race much to shills the whole time.

She looks like a kike

These laws do not apply to me, try to figure out why.Soon enough. He isn't who you think he is though

You could only wish.

MODS, permaban this cunt for doxing.

>These laws do not apply to me
Why not? Are you some sort of special kid that belives in anarchy and therefor rules don't apply to you?

Nice Larping faggot

What is not to understand of a proverb?

Americans are disgracefully retarded.

She's not, he said so this morning. He also said that his Puerto Rican ancestry is solely European.

lmao Sup Forums got btfo learning that
1/3 of their guys where actors
1/3 of their guys where there for finacial gain
1/3 where autistic.
nice.

So your doxx crew hasn't been able to dig up Jackie yet, just say that instead of LARPing nigger

Will say its odd you aren't b&d for doxx though

take your free obamacare meds antifa

ORANGE!!!!!!

If you're a GLPer or know what a GLPer is can you give a shoutout to all of us!!!!!

context on this meme?

I wasn't here when all the doxxing happened

Why don't they? Dig deeper. You are of UK I assume you have cognitive ability to figure this out.

Do not be afraid.

>where

Literally no one cares if they were paid shills, actors or whatever else. They entertained us and they also helped spread Sup Forumsitical messages to anyone who was watching. Sup Forums's users profited from this more than /ourguys/.

POST AURORA'S YT VIDEOS

>trusting them
>implying he isn't at least part nigger
>implying she doesn't deserve rope regardless

Go home nu-Sup Forums