Roosh V

What's your opinion on this guy.
I never see anyone here talk about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432531/Pictured-pick-artist-center-international-pro-rape-storm-t-shirt-shorts-door-mother-s-home-lives-basement.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IGrXzW0Z2T4
youtube.com/watch?v=9ab_D7Un-vU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't he the guy that hates women, but Teachs men how to have sex with them?

He's going gray already?

Yeah I think so.

Well, he's a fag.

He still lives at home with his mommy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432531/Pictured-pick-artist-center-international-pro-rape-storm-t-shirt-shorts-door-mother-s-home-lives-basement.html

Well fuck him then. He shouldn't be so mean to women

Being a nice guy is not how you get pussy. You have the fucking internet and you still haven't figured that out.

officially /ourguy/

lol k

This article is retarded. But it's the daily mail so I'm not sure what I expected.

Manosphere shit is the most cringely, BS crap in existence.

There is a reason why rooshv has shifted his focus to nationalism etc, his snake oil was getting old.

>implying I want Pussy

I only want one thing my fellow shitposter, a united American empire. In order for that to happen we are going to need the support of women

So we need to stop being so mean to them

This is the sort of answer I was looking for.

Great guy, very down to earth and bro-like. His game advice is gold, his political views are a little simple though. Still, he's fighting the good fight, taking many blows from SJWs as a public figure.

gives advice to men on how to get ahead in a women ruled anti men world. It's sad that he has to exist. dating should be fun and easy, modern women created this guy because they are so unwilling to even like men let alone date them.
So yeah I think he is a little over the top, but when all you do is see fat lesbo pigs making dating next to impossible you have to start acting like a pig to get laid.
I can't say anything bad about him because he is just doing what he can to try and help men procreate and have happy families.
he has said recently that he doesn't think that is possible anymore, and he is correct.

I made this thread because I saw his video on the Berkeley protests. It seemed pretty on point.

I've heard of him before and his PUA shit, all I really know though is he said some crazy shit and got rail roaded for it.

DEGENERATE
Absolutely, irrefutably a disgusting piece of shit. Instead of using the energy of disenchanted young men to save our civilization, he manipulates them into becoming a whore yourself by fucking sluts.

No joke this nigger is a profligate traitor as far as i'm concerned.

link to him saying it's not possible?

game is not to everybody, I like it, but I see how a christian man would not. His podcast is really good: youtube.com/watch?v=IGrXzW0Z2T4
He focus on living a happy traditional life now, he's not so much into PUA now.

I really meant plausible, so yeah my bad. and go to his latest post on his you tube channel and he basically says as much.

>Instead of using the energy of disenchanted young men to save our civilization

I actually think you could argue he was doing the opposite of that. A lot of PUA stuff is bullshit, but I think telling men to be men again is an important message.

Obviously a closeted homosexual who didn't get enough cuddles when young.
Seems like a good role model for Sup Forums.

He is also a nigger worshipper, use to be a member on his forum, havent browsed in years. He worships white women, just like the nigger members on his forum, pathetic.

It's not cool to like him any more since the alt-right decided that all Muslims are bad because Master Israel said so

Seeing someone work his way from the outside in to realize that patriarchy is the only thing holding civilization up and it is defunct is intriguing.

We worked our way to this realization on Sup Forums from the inside out. It was innate. When two completely different opinions form into the same realization it is obviously fact.

This dude even mentions (((they))) want the worst to come out of both men and women. This resonates with me as Jews but to him they are simply corporate overlords (also Jews).

as in it's not something men should waste their time trying to find anymore. it's so rare now that it's impractical to pursue

Not really into the manosphere PUA stuff, don't really know a lot about him except that feminists are super triggered cause he's literally a rapist

though he's apparently a Iranian shitskin so they're not entirely wrong in saying he's a rapist

>dating should be fun and easy, modern women created this guy because they are so unwilling to even like men let alone date them.

I don't get this. Dating is pretty easy these days. Love is hard to find but who needs love when nuclear holocaust is coming.

This literally makes no sense. He loves niggers because he likes white women?

That's an interesting take.

Just accept that some people on Sup Forums are mentally ill and don't bother questioning the crazy shit they say.

Some men are beta orbiter, they have no clue how to talk to women. Its this kind of men that go into PUA community.

Utter faggot.

A joke. Awful.

Fuck off Roosh

That was a bit peice from back when feminists were going apeshit about his talks

Degenerate who needs to be gassed.

btw this is the video that made me make this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=9ab_D7Un-vU

Can't find much I disagree with

Is that what I said retard? If you JUST found out about this guy you wouldnt understand, browse the 5 years+ old topics. He fetishzies white women, AND his nigger african pets can do no wrong on his forum, will literally ban anyone for even having a debate or questioning a nigger in a civilized way , yet niggers get away with murder. I found out about this guy when i was still in my early to mid teens, hes been around for a while, I know what i'm talking about buddy.

>Roach Virgin

He live with his mom in her basement.

You must be black or just a brainwashed cuck

Cool story bro.
I don't give a shit about you being a beta male and talking to niggers on a forum 5 years ago.

a good guy , faggots and hipsters sjw libtards hate him because he represent masculinity and actually prefer to flirt irl than via internet.

You're right. He started our as a pick up artist and bashed on feminists. Slowly he became redpilled, even though he originally didn't have anything to do with nationalism or anything Sup Forums-related.

>I never see anybody talk about him

Well he's a philosophical manlet who has based his entire identity around his ability to pick up women which already seems to be something that's waning for him, who lives with his mother, who set himself up for a guaranteed existential crisis.

He's retarded.

There was just a demand for him because there is nobody teaching young men from single mothers how to be masculine, how to stand up for yourself rather than being a nice guy, and how to pick up women. He also got famous due to people, who don't understand the streissand effect, attempts to suppress his speech.

The man himself is a joke though.

His views on women, and I don't say this much, actually go TOO far. He's right that there needs to be a reinessance of the traditional family, for instance, in the face of lowering labor force participation rate, we just don't have the jobs to keep all these men and women employed. He just seems to take this to an extreme and legitimately believes women should be barred from work. My sister has a 142IQ, it's just not tenable anymore to exclude smart productive women from the workforce because of a rose tinted glasses view of the past, the world is too competitive. He also doesn't really have any plan for how society could get to that point, the reason a lot of women are working isn't because they don't want to be homemakers, but it's the only way to keep a roof over their families heads. I'm also came from a single mother, and she HAD to split with my father for the families production, won't get into details, but we would have lived in crippling poverty if she were unable to get a job as a daycare provider. A job, by the way, women are exceptionally well suited for.

He seems naive to the reality. People have been pushing the traditional family for my entire life, it's not that easy to bring it back and make it more common.

The fans of Roosh V also *define* beta orbiters.

He had (or has) no moral issues with getting pussy from easy girls, the epitome of what is perceived as modern masculinity. As a christian and traditionalist, I can't say I like it since it pushes this degenerate "hurr durrr I fugged some girl at the disco last night" behaviour that is essentially ruining western society. Can't really say I care about this dude though.

in the video I posted/why I made this thread he's calling out Soros and talking about Ukraine+Maidan and how they're trying to make it happen here. It seems pretty Sup Forums to me.

I wouldn't disagree with that, I don't really care about the PUA stuff.

He lives abroad and was visiting his parents.

He lives in Ukraine.

he means well but got caught up in a life of nihilism that he's trying to fix

I agree with his main points but overall he is a giant faggot and scam artist.

Additionally, think about the overall philosophy he's pushing, and you'll realise it will lead to societal decay.

He's pushing a culture where you have casual sex with women, you manipulate them into bed, then you either pump and dump, or you either "spin plates" with a bunch of different girls.

If you look at the stats, people that have had many many sexual partners tend to report lower life satisfaction generally. They report more STDs.

Additionally, women tend to want sex more than men, so what happens when certain men learn "the game" and how to emotionally manipluate a ton of women into their bed? Less women to go around for everybody else. This leads to men becoming more and more aggressive in persuit of the remaining women, and ultimately some men not getting laid at all, and becoming resentful.

Polygamy and pickup culture is a TERRIBLE basis for a society. There is a reason the majority of successful religions have pushed the concept of marriage. Part of it was to deal with the, back in the day, much more significant problem of disease. The other part of it is that marriage leads to stable bonds that helps one raise a family. The final part of it is that most religious followers practice monogamy, which allows one man to have one women, which ultimately results in the greatest number of men being able to have a fulfilling relationship with a woman.

Roosh V became big because he filled a need that was not being met. The world needed somebody who could tell men, who were being brainwashed into thinking masculinity was evil, that Masculinity wasn't just useful, but women PREFERRED masculine men and simply lied about wanting effeminate men. He had the balls to say what women want is good looking men, with high social status, confidence, and lots of money.

He became big because feminists were telling men lies that made them unhappy and despair. Ultimately though, he still promotes shallow unfulfilling hedonism, and meme ideas.

He is an opportunist who makes money on whatever fad is going on - first it was PUA and traveling to "pussy paradises" around the world, then it was rage against SJWs and now it's muh Tradcuck family meme. He's no different from Lauren Southern, Milo, Cernovich, Shapiro, Gavin McInnis or whatshisname and others.

But, he and his forum have helped me and many others. And he's probably red pilled quite a few people. So there's at least something positive about him. Sup Forums just likes to think in absolutes and never see anything good in something that they have deemed bad (just like SJWs) - for example, TRP got me into lifting and I ended up losing +100 pounds, finding Sup Forums, finding right wing politics, fixing the shitshow I call my life and so on. But because it's TRP, you'll only get called a beta cuck faggot if you dare mention it.

>Polygamy and pickup culture is a TERRIBLE basis for a society

Yes, it is, even Roosh agrees. But you can't change the fucking fabric of the society on your own, you can only adapt to the current state of your society. In the Western world in the (((current year))), men have roughly two options: pump & dump or becoming A Beautiful One. Basically, trying to bring back the 50s traditional family with obedient wife and well-adjusted kids is financial, emotional, legal and maybe even physical suicide.

bmp

Pretty much this. You can't bring back the past no matter how hard you try. The conditions have changed. Funny, isn't it? You can have all the sex and drugs and degenerate behavior you want, but the one thing that matters is nigh impossible to attain nowadays.

I know Roosh has been changing recently, but I mean, I could have told you he would eventually be going in this direction years ago.

Nihilistic hedonism based on your looks is so obviously unsustainable it will inevitably lead to an existential crisis and redefining of your values.

Ultimately though, I believe because I was a kid of a single mother, that even if I have to suffer for it, I don't want to give up on being a tradcuck. I've always wanted to be one.

I see TRP as nothing more but a stepping stone into that. However, I believe the PUA community has been corrupted so much by bad hedonistic influences, you should take anything they say with a serious grain of salt. They're not exactly philosophical giants.