Steve Bannon's special plan

Hey guys, butthurt liberal ashkenazi here

so trump is the charismatic front guy but he's a mess so he needs bannon as a new fuhrer because he has the thought out plan don doesn't.

so i'm hoping you fat degenerate fucktards are stupid enough to sum up the plan so a treacherous kike like me can spend less time thinking about how to take profit from his supposed white supremacist agenda.

has he ever detailed such a plan and if so where ? or are there any indirect sources, some authors he quotes who have elaborated such practical plans ?

thanks, please troll as much as you want so i can perfect my understanding of your tactics, and remember during that time i'm fucking the girlfriend you don't have with the money i get from your stupid goyim asses

He's gonna get kicked out.

u think so ? he seems to be trump's man of trust

The buzzfeed article about Bannon's speech at the Vatican will give you a start

How is it going in france? Everything ok? Do you feek safe with the mess (((you))) have caused?? Will you flee when the war starts? Where? Thanks.

>buzzfeed
got a tl;dr?

i'm wondering usa used to be a safe haven but it's not anymore. obvious choice israel as i have automatic nationality there, serbia are very pro-semite and are tough guys so it could be an idea... or south america which still seems safe from world conflicts

TL;DR what is bannon's tactical plan for making the US a white suprematist country ?

>buzzfeed article about Bannon's speech at the Vatican
thx !

I have an extremely hard time believing that they would put the word "kike in AARP magazine, kek.

From the threads on here:

1. Eradicate the commie disease killing the US. He knows how to use the leftist media against it (he was a film maker in hollywood after he left the navy).

2. Prevent 2008 type of collapse from ever happening again (the man is a financial genius and former GS big wig).

3. Align with Russia to sort out entire middle east (i.e. split costs/tasks with them to halve the burden on US). Bannon is a former navy officer and his fave hobby is military strategy.

PLUS he knows how to beat the Dems in elections, so Trump willl never fire him.

I thought jews were smart, it turns out you are not. All world wars start in Serbia which btw is about to remove kebab from kosovo. You are right, that's how it begins.

Because i believe in quid pro quo and you gave me an answer I will give you another. Bannon he is not a white supremacist, but because you Jews always find a way to be hated (especially by boycotting when whites try to recover their "Safe space"), he might turn on you.

There is a way this doesn't turn on jews like Nazi Germany, but you have to think differently as you are thinking now. Same mistakes deliver same results. (pic related).

I think i helped you enough, if you want details you will have to pay bitshekels here:
12A8yAhj8FrmmkboSe6TodibDH83ycC35h

It's worth the read

Just skip the buzzfeed bullshit and read his whole speech, it's there uncensored.

He truly is /ourguy/

yeah i'm starting to read it looks like what I was looking for thanks ! i'll check anyway but has he written any books ?

So now you see jews are pushing the wrong propaganda, don't you?

bumpy

to me there's no right or wrong propaganda, i just read it to understand how the people who use it act. you can go and sacrifice your life because some writer made a good piece though, i don't prevent you

How do you do fellow Jew? Sup Forums is a pro Israel board.

well i discovered the alt right through dailystormer's guide for normies, which is virulently antisemitic but i'm understanding milo isn't too concerned with that.

it seems quite similar to french FN where the leading part is anti muslim and pro israel but the weaker groups are very antisemitic

i don't know that much about bannon but i thought the holocaust memory stuff was from his people am i wrong ?

Nah you're right. He knows about how we made up much of the holocaust and he's tired of our media calling everyone Hitler/Nazis.

lol you got any sources to prove he has such an advanced knowledge of our hebrew secrets, dear jew ?

Well as I see it, Jews are now trying to boycott Trump. This is normal from a jewish point of view, because as you stated in your original post what you just want is to profit :)

Right now, jews world wide are proffiting from this crony capitalism and they are also afraid (fear is another jewish characteristic) of what might happen to them if the goyim awakens. Some of them also view muslims as anti whites and they are bringing them to the west to defeat us or to defend you from whites (when the monetary system collapses). Notice that you stated that you would travel to Serbia because they are though guys (that would protect you). That's what some jews see on these refugees. They think that if they defend the muslims, then the muslims will serve to them in two different ways. First, they will become voters for their (((democratic))) system, secondly in case of wars, they will be the "though guys that will deffend them".

All these asumptions are fundamentally wrong. First as I said, the monetary system is about to collapse. (you) know it, I know it, but the average goyim don't know yet. Whenever the monetary system collapses, subsides will have to be cut... this means muslims won't have benefits to feed their 8 kids per woman. They will be the first ones to be hurt and in that particular moment (if that happens) goys like ME will teach them about the banking system and how the jews have fucked them. Do you like this aikido tactic?

Second, there is another way to stop the whites from raging against jews (in the near future), this is stopping the madness. If jews wanted to have a symbiotic relation with us, instead a parasitic, we would be able to build a virtuous society, but you seem not to want that... so as I said, jews always find the way to be hated, and the same mistakes of the past will deliver the same fate for (((you))).

P.S. Remember: the muslims are also awaiting for that day when the whites turn against the jews.

well yeah my question is more about what influence your kind of ideology has over bannon. you can develop if you want but i'm more interested in information about bannon's ideas rather than your personal interpretations.

so i can make money to buy goyim babies to the muslim killers for hire all over europe, cause i'm a bit hungry now

Bannon is just 1 step behind me, Stefan molyneux is about 6. The number of steps behind me depends on how far you see in the future. For instance, I bought bitcoins at 2€ each, that means I am quite good seen future events and understanding the monetary fuck up (((you))) are doing. I started as an anarchocapitalist, now I understand Von mises ideas only work inside a nationalistic enviroment.

So jews can be part of a national project or act against it, (((you))) (as a people) decide your fate mate!

This is his plan, thank me later

ok, and who can we find in the steps above you, if there are any ?

Bannon isn't a white supremacist, otherwise he wouldn't have hitched his ride to Trump and his jew family. He's an ultranationalist. Unfortunately since liberals ironically can only view the world through skin color, they have no idea what to do when faced with a guy with an actual ideology.

Here's his plan

> destroy leftism as political force (globalist, not nationalist)
> end EU (globalist, not nationalist)
> destroy ISIS (islamist, not nationalist)