Should all guns sold to private citizens

be required to include fingerprint sensors and an encrypted logic storing the fingerprint data?

Negroes and Ahmeds would have a hard time to rig these guns and sell them on while the rightful owner could always use the gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqvFW71g8gM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

No,
There already more guns then humans floating around, criminals will always have guns.
Those regulation would only be a problem for law abiding citizens

No I prefer guns that work when I need them to.

Kill yourself, bootlicker.

Nope.

SHALL

First post best post

NOT

war has changed

Ever used an iPhone... I freaking always use the fingerprint thing and it works comfy as fuck.

They'll just cut off your thumb.

INFRINGE

Don't worry drumpfshit u can still have ur guns just with fingersensor now

battery

I see nothing wrong with making firearms so complicated that the government can shut them off at their convenience.

Some fingerprint sensors can detect whether the thumb is attached to a human or not.

Just imagine you are in a situation like in Berlin
>Ahmed is comming with 80kmh in his trucks toward you
>You are full of adrenaline
>People are screaming around you
And now you have like 4 seconds to:
>Pass the fingerprint test
>Pull the slide back
>deactivate the safety
>Aim
>Shoot
Nope, this shit is going to get you killed

That fucking welding.
That conversion job is so fucking ghetto it's actually abstract sculpture.

>be wife at home alone while husband is at work
>tyrone breaks into house to rape and kill you
>can't use husband's gun because of communist legislation
>get raped and killed

Great plan, Hans.

If you bad a small kid, you would not think like that. You want your gun to be readily accessible (essentially below your pillow) but not useable by your 3yr old.

Only a fingerprint sensor can achieve this.

Actually, you just pull out th gun and pull the trigger, the fingerprint test works near instanteneously... and no other safety required.

>willingly giving your fingerprint to apple, google, Facebook etc

>google "more guns than humans"
>Washington Post
>Vox
>Politifact
O.K

no, cuz:
you'll give gobbernment a powerful tool to deny / allow dun use

gobbernment, being as evil as always will deny you a gun and ahmeds and noggers will be allowed

they can still claim it's like that because of a glitch or some shit

good thing quick acces safes dont exist, oh wait..they do

Wife has her own gun, Jose.

In a German's mind, this is the desired outcome.

No. Not only are they highly unreliable but it raises cost and anyone should be able to use my guns.

>gloves
>water destroys components
>cold fucks it up
Stupid as fuck / 10

>lets use bio locks on guns to keep nigs from using guns
>posts picture of homemade gun

Women in the police and in the army cant use guns for shit, you average normalcunt will end up even worse

Want to know how I know you are noguns?

Fuck no

>be me, sucker
>fancy new rooty tooty point and shooty
>keyed to my dna
>colored gent asks if I'd kindly hand over my posset ions
>in a nanosecond I draw, release the safety and target CoM perfectly, hit the bang switch
>blue screen of death. 'please contact shootycorp for a firmware upgrade'
>as I bleed out, the dindu steals my gun, and chops my hand off to go with it
>mfw

...wake up as Ahmed with a knife in the room seconds away from slicing your gf's neck.

>oh I guess I better get to my quick access safe!
vs.
take your gun from below your pillow and shoot

>Negroes and Ahmeds would have a hard time to rig these guns and sell them on while the rightful owner could always use the gun.

Guns are not space shuttle technology, how they work is very simple and very well known. I imagine it would take less than 5 minutes to rip any technology like this out of a gun.

Would the police and military use them? No. And private citizens shouldn't be forced to for the exact same reasons.

>No other safety required

Want to know how I know you have never fired a firearm?

Well, you just need to warm it up a bit then.

Nobama.

Yeah, because you always are next to your pillow.
If you want to have your guns around you at home just get a polymer holster
You didn't served dont you?

>sensor malfunctions
>die

What if your finger gets fucked up when you need to use it

Tell me, oh mighty kek.

I got a small kaliber rifle and ammo as well as my grandpa's hunting rifle without ammo (shot all tHe ammo I still had 2 months ago), but maybe kek knows more than me?

>I imagine it would take less than 5 minutes to rip any technology like this out of a gun.

It just takes a few moderately skilled people with the right tools willing to do it for $50.

>ACKTCHOOALYYY
>No locking
>No loading
>Thinks a finger print scanner will work every single time
>Has never had a job that requires a hand or finger scan

Yfw fingerprint ID is pushed by gun companies so the one gun nut in your friend group can't share his whole arsenal at the range anymore.

Google the tech, and you know you cannot rip the tech out. You would have to rebuild half the gun.

>small kaliber
>hunting rifle
>no ammo for two months
Keep posting. I'm not even remotely /k/ommando and you're fucking hilarious to me.

>he used google

>you just pull out th gun and pull the trigger, the fingerprint test works near instanteneously

Uh huh. Unless your finger is wet or even moist. Or it's slightly off center. Or there's a tech malfunction that day. Or maybe it's too cold for the electronics to read properly. Or maybe you're wearing gloves.

Have you ever used a fingerprint sensor?
They're on most phones now. They can't get them to work flawlessly at every point and that's an area they throw millions in R&D to fix.

Letting a fingerprint reading decide life and death issues is fucking retarded.

>Have moderate knowledge in turning/milling
>Made my own 10 shot revolver rifle that shoots 308 winchester

The thing is, as long as there are people with basic knowledge how to make things, its going to be difficult to stop it completely. You would have to cull craftsmen as well.

>This will be enough to stop people from using guns illegally
>but 3d printed ghost guns aren't
H'okay lol

Required? No.

I do have a question about the technology though. I have a fingerprint reader on my phone and frequently it fails to read... the reader might be dirty, my hands might be dirty, or maybe just really cold or something to wear things don't match up well enough for it to work. On the phone you can just type in a password... do these guns have a provision to work should the reader fail and what is it?

So in order to repair it when the components inevitably fail, you need to rebuild half the gun?

no thats pretty stupid

also theres like 20 guns in my house and only 1 was made in the last 30 years so have fun with that

>implying you don't use a search engine to find information online
Holy shit, this thread is full cancer. I'm out. Not like I was contributing anyways. I was just here to laugh but you people went from funny and cute to straight retarded real fast.

no fuck off globalist

Are there any websites to find someone near you looking to trade or buy guns? Without having to wait til a gun show? I have some upper and lowers I need to trade or sell, can't find a place to find people near me.

Yes, if you buy a gun from lets say armatix you also get a mobile key generator that can connect to your gun and unlock it.
This takes like 20 minutes tho

Those guns have a round in the chamber at any time.

>purchase retard fingerprint AR
>3D print upper
>problem solved :^)

Well to be fair that's how glocks work As all the people with 9mm bellend piercings and glock leg can attest.
>inb4 trigger safety
You put ball scratcher on bang switch, not going to help

And if it's attached to a commonly known weapon system then thats exactly what they'll do. You're going to be hard pressed to actually enforce this system on any existing mechanical firearm design.

It would make more sense if they were attached to, say, sci-fi energy weapons, something that could not be easily replicated in a tool shop or doesn't already have thousands to millions of non-chipped counterparts already in circulation.

It's not legit gun owners that are the problem.

It's how illegitimate gun owners get guns.

It doesn't matter what it's attached to. With complete physical access to it, someone will find a way to put it into a state where it's permanently unlocked.

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

niggers and ahmeds can't shoot for shit anyway, shooting is a white mans sport

Lol wut?

Fuck all you idiots promoting smart guns.

You retards lost.

Why are you even attempting to suggest gun control?

Are you that mentally ill?

Or just print the lower as well, bypass the whole shitshow
Madman testing printed AR lower, in 300 blackout. Fucking suppressed...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqvFW71g8gM

Unreliable, technologically speaking, and irrelevant, as criminals/terrorists all get their weapons from Ex-Yugo countries. It doesn't matter how much you regulate current production guns sold to the civilian market, muslims will never be concerned because they'll always have those Yugoslavian wars era guns lying around.

Ffs time to stop with cider. Meant for