The fight for age fluidity is coming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xJUG9DcSFhM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Williams' syndrome

We used to call them creepy old men and your parents would tell you to stay away from them.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJUG9DcSFhM

Reminder that the slippery slope is only a fallacy if you can't demonstrate a causal link between points on the line. When people said the liberalization of sexual norms as a result of widespread acceptance of gays would lead to increasingly liberal sexual norms and acceptance of other perversions they were completely correct.

Let's not pathologize them, they're creepy fucks and it's about time to tell freaks to pack it in instead of humoring everyone with a sick fetish.

Why make it obvious with the clover?

> clover
> c lover

I didn't even make the connection.

Heh, neat.

But the connection to Sup Forums I mean.

Sup Forums clover he means.

Well, about time we killed time itself.

>lgbtqiapkc

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THAT

>fluidity
>is coming
i c wut u did

These mentally ill freaks are already gaining traction, and every thing that seems radical right now will b reintroduced until the public inevitably accepts it. Tolerance through attrition. They will win because they already have a foothold.

>gaslighting ourselves with our own psyop when nobody else has fallen for it

The left isn't going to fall for this shit when you make it so obvious

It's already illegal in California to disclose someone's age against their wishes. The law was passed as a favor to aging actors who think if they lie about their age they'll get cast for younger roles.

> Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual, Polygamous/polyamorous, Kink

It's real. I didn't really mind faggots but shit like this is making me hate them.

You know what, fuck it. I'm living-fluid which means I identify as a dead guy, so please cancel my student loan debt you shitlords!

this is kind of fun, anons.

This pictures makes me angry

This is a Sup Forums prank. I'm only telling y'all cause Sup Forums shouldn't fall for this. Keep on eye on unironic followers though.

no it isn't fuck off.

I'm from tumblr and I watch this board so when this stuff gains traction I just share the screenshots of you idiots talking about doing this as a false flag.

Enjoy fapping to anime.

>xir is still salty about the raid
Chill its been 4 years let it go oh wait never mind elephants never forget

Pretty soon every attribute about yourself will be merely a feeling. Today I feel like I have blond hair even though it's brown etc.