RUSSIA THREAD: LIBERASHKAS KEEP OUT

SLAVA ROSSII

youtube.com/watch?v=uNb54rwDQJM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjsnYmi4z0U
images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrB8p.9l5dYlH8Aj_Fx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTBsZ29xY3ZzBHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEc2xrA2J1dHRvbg--;_ylc=X0kDamF0ZC5EWTVMakY1ZjF3V1dDU0p1QUQwT1RNdU1RQUFBQUFlZzZIYwRfUwM5NTQwMDYzODUEX3IDMgRhY3RuA2tleWJyZARjc3JjcHZpZANqYXRkLkRZNUxqRjVmMXdXV0NTSnVBRDBPVE11TVFBQUFBQWVnNkhjBGZyMgNzYi1ib3R0b20EZ3ByaWQDZ2wxQ2dobGpTQ0M3UTJkOE1JdHNnQQRuX3N1Z2cDNARwb3MDMARxc3RybAMxNgRxdWVyeQNib3JpcyBvbHNoYW5za3kgBHRfc3RtcAMxNDg2MzI5ODE4BHZ0ZXN0aWQDVUkyRkJUMw--?p=boris olshansky &fr=yfp-hrmob-MF004&fr2=p:s,v:i,m:sb-top&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt
orthodoxwiki.org/List_of_parishes_in_Ontario_(Canada)#Cambridge_.2F_Kitchener_.2F_Waterloo_.2F_Guelph
youtube.com/watch?v=j9kwVaJxwsY
youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
youtu.be/DHC2dEu-G88
youtube.com/watch?v=EFn6iRsojQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can we ban fucking leafs already.

What part of
>"LIBERASHKAS KEEP OUT"
did you not understand?

Samefagging THIS hard.... Fucking neck yourself Leaf

a
FUCKING

fuck off burgernigger no one wants you here

LIBERASHKA PASHOL NAHUI

Not a "liberashka" but real Russia looks like this. We protected west from muslims and other nomads for 1000 years but finally failed.

Why are russian posters always so blackpilled?

So every day in Russia is one specific muslim holiday in one part of Moscow where there's only four mosques?

They will all leave sooner or later. They're not permanent settlers.

Stop believing cynical pieces of shit like him. This happens once a year on ramadan in a mudslime quartier.

People who focus on this solely focus on the negative and nothing else. Then they try and convince others that things are worse than they actually are.

Muslims will go.

Are those girls Rus or Serv?

In Russia you can be killed if you joke about quran. Ordinary people are afraid of Chechens and other Caucasian muslims because they always gather in large crowds, have weapons and a lot of criminal money to pay bribes. Most Russians now are betas just like Swedes and bow to muslims.

I like how libtards keep posting same fucking photo.

Btw, tell me, who are these guys?

"Libtards" don't think that islam is something bad. If you are not a "libtard" post this photo in several Chechen and Dagestan groups in social networks using your real account and post a screenshot.

Nice pictures brat. Saved them all.

Stop lying you incessant shill. Maybe if you fucking live on the streets like a low life. Most people will stand up for their beliefs and not be afraid of violent backlash.

Police and the law are extreme on muslims and constantly keep them in check whenever they can.

I'm Russian you fucking subhuman Leaf. Born and raised in Moscow. Moved to Burgerland to get dat good education n sheeeeiiit

Gib back Königsberg, Russia. Preferably without the Russians.

Go beat off to anime, fuckface. This is a Russia thread

youtube.com/watch?v=GjsnYmi4z0U

FIRST ONE FOR VITAS :DDDDD

Sorry, it is our rightful clay since seven years war

I know. And I just said I'm Russian. Go prep your bull Cuckdeau LeafNigger. the day of the rake is Nigh!

nyet

Russophile Serbs

That's very disheartening to hear

How do you do fellow Ruskies?

>Ordinary people are afraid of Chechens and other Caucasian muslims

this is what smerdyakovs believe

No you don't know. Tы coвceм ничe нe знaeшь. Teпepь пoшeл дypaк

Now go fuck your anime long pillow you waste of life, and learn to recognise a Russian poster when you see one.

No
you're a lying faggot kike nigger ctr shill

we have no fear

For good art google russian painter Boris Olshansky. Lots of slavic pagan and old rus motives.

images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrB8p.9l5dYlH8Aj_Fx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTBsZ29xY3ZzBHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEc2xrA2J1dHRvbg--;_ylc=X0kDamF0ZC5EWTVMakY1ZjF3V1dDU0p1QUQwT1RNdU1RQUFBQUFlZzZIYwRfUwM5NTQwMDYzODUEX3IDMgRhY3RuA2tleWJyZARjc3JjcHZpZANqYXRkLkRZNUxqRjVmMXdXV0NTSnVBRDBPVE11TVFBQUFBQWVnNkhjBGZyMgNzYi1ib3R0b20EZ3ByaWQDZ2wxQ2dobGpTQ0M3UTJkOE1JdHNnQQRuX3N1Z2cDNARwb3MDMARxc3RybAMxNgRxdWVyeQNib3JpcyBvbHNoYW5za3kgBHRfc3RtcAMxNDg2MzI5ODE4BHZ0ZXN0aWQDVUkyRkJUMw--?p=boris olshansky &fr=yfp-hrmob-MF004&fr2=p:s,v:i,m:sb-top&ei=UTF-8&n=60&x=wrt

Could an Orthodox guy with Russian ancestry that can't speak Russian get involved with Rus community in Canada?

I want to go to Orthodox church but I'm afraid to be shunned since I don't know Russian.

Also do qt trad girls go to church in your experience or is it basically a unicorn?

Yes
You won't be shunned
Yes

nice

no doubt

Do you know any big Russian ones in Ontario?

Most of the ones in my area are Serbian/Romanian.

Can I go to those? I don't mind driving a bit to get to a Russian one.

Where in Ontario?

KW when in school. Windsor when at home.

Can someone give me a quick rundown about what's happening?

orthodoxwiki.org/List_of_parishes_in_Ontario_(Canada)#Cambridge_.2F_Kitchener_.2F_Waterloo_.2F_Guelph

Hope this helps

Obligatory Russian Bias ~

youtube.com/watch?v=j9kwVaJxwsY

There's no Russia, it died in 1917.

heh

based

return to imperial europe when?

Pretty Aesthetic desu
Russian empire was glorious, too bad Russians became complacent and got commie'd by kikes
Restoration of Russian Empire when?
GLORY TO THE WHITE GUARD! For Tsar, faith and nation!
If only today's russian goverment would cease it's mudshit appeasement and horrible economic policy......Sigh one can dream

Thanks dude.

soon

MOSKAU MOSKAU
youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4

youtu.be/DHC2dEu-G88

any КOБfags here?

Why the fuck are the cuckholes shilling so hard lately? This board developed an epidemic of Ukraine apologists, self hating Russians, and Russophobes in like a week, and the second you post any proofs calling them out, they first call you a Kremlin shill and then just leave the thread to shitpost the same stuff again elsewhere.
I remember that Hitler quote about arguing with Jews and it's literally exactly the same arguing with proxy cuckholes

ukros are just getting more nervous as the whole US colony is coming to inevitable an end

their history was literally rewritten by jews and anglos

There's a Russian student at my university who is playing hard to get

Hold me Sup Forums

russians hate gays, so you are out of luck, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=EFn6iRsojQ8

Where is this band from?

CЛABA POCCИЯ!