ANTIFA GENERAL: GET FUCKED FASCIST PIGS

This thead is dedicated to my fellow Antifa's

You will not subvert us and we are now going to come to Sup Forums to mentally ravage all you fascists

get ready the flood is coming

Other urls found in this thread:

thecampaignbook.com/,
backstage.com/u/raymondzachary/)
twitter.com/luke_turner)
youtube.com/watch?v=vGegHVpjcmc
omaha.com/townnews/politics/at-rally-in-downtown-omaha-self-described-anarchists-protest-trump/article_04558b9e-4e09-5323-8118-b427208d433e.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CFfc4UWzVB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

death to all commies

Can you call upon your funny indian clown

my mom got mad at me for not doing the dishes when are we gonna rise up and beat these FUCKING FASCISTS!?

What?

Oh you. Well just keep doing what your doing you are fucking yourselves more then we ever could.

FUCK TRASH CANS

Who is this new god? I need a quick rundown.

>Somewhere a trashcan is weeping

FUCK WINDOWS

Alright! Mom just left a heaping plate of hot pockets and chicken strips at my door

so that's why the left has so much AIDS

Shareblue == antifa

Get out

Come to hwndu threads, I am doing part for motherland.
DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL A STAGED THING: even the main Sup Forums stream interactors
are actors, this is all part of the piece of art of Shia Labeouf. Basically there's an entire
team behind all of this: actors (probably still studying), people studying the Sup Forums dynamics that read the threads
telling the Sup Forums actors what to say and how act under a very flexible script (that implies only acting in a certain
way). It isbasically a very flexible and adaptative story that has main "shills" and "/ourguys/" actors
that can eventually interact with random people coming there. Proof of this is the way the actors appear and leave
at the same time every day each one at a different time and right after the previous one left.
Sup Forums is being used by Shia Laebouf for his umpteenth art project. So if you see someone "significative" coming
right after someone else with a meaningful impact to the stream there's a high probability that those two
are paid actors. If you need more proof about how shia is using internet for his project it's pretty
obvious that even his "just do it" project is a shoutout for the people to take his video and see how
the thing evolved. With this project he is just exploring a different part of the internet anthropology.
The team behind the project is formed by thecampaignbook.com/, leaders are LABEOUF, RÖNKKÖ & TURNER
with a high probability of more people behind the project. The team was also behind the #iamsorry previous
Laebouf project. Proof is for example pink hat by Zach Raymond (backstage.com/u/raymondzachary/)
luke turner reading Sup Forums threads (twitter.com/luke_turner)

I've alerted NYCantifa of descriptions but would appreciate american help.

NO RECYCLING, NO TRASH, KICK THAT CAN RIGHT IN THE ASS!
>NO RECYCLING, NO TRASH, KICK THAT CAN RIGHT IN THE ASS!
NO RECYCLING, NO TRASH, KICK THAT CAN RIGHT IN THE ASS!
Who's trash?
>OUR TRASH!

youtube.com/watch?v=vGegHVpjcmc

he's here

Fuck off antifa

ANTIFA set out to become what is hates. Fascists. If anyone has a differing opinion on anything, you silence them.

He`s keks manifested will to wipe commies from this earth. You can use him as a curse.

LEAFBRO ADDRESS

Carl Harvey
Mailing Address: 405-19 Four Winds Dr, North York Ontario M3J 2S9 CA

One of there martyrs have alerted antifa in Canada but you should send through networks as well.

FUCK. YOU.

You are a faggot

>be antifa
>die

You leftist subhumans exist to die in the streets.

Goodtimes.

This. Only Anti-Fag I know became so because his mom made him get a retail job, instead of sitting around playing shitty punk music, all day. Now, he posts communist and antifa memes and complains about capitalism.

These people are clueless children, and Inwamt reality to hit them like a firing squad.

Get fucked Antifa

FUCK FACISTS

OMAHA STRONG GEEEEET FUCKED POL

omaha.com/townnews/politics/at-rally-in-downtown-omaha-self-described-anarchists-protest-trump/article_04558b9e-4e09-5323-8118-b427208d433e.html

>peace dove tatted on head
>BURN ISREAL shirt

Kek what

Here I thought they were paid 30-40yr olds.

story?

>Mom forgot to put sauce when she brought me my tendies
Fucking Fascist bitch.

Get 'em!

1 post by this ID

Kek is that a Plastik gun

Well you guys are fucked in Seattle, we infiltrated over six months ago and with our info the FBI has built a RICO case against you. Press F

NAZIS WATCH OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=CFfc4UWzVB8

Question:
Why do you label absolutely everyone "nazi" even if they are jewish race mixing homosexuals?

Antifa cunt spits on nordfront protesters, gets fucking rekt in return.

>multiple religions listed on the graph have committed terrorism

All that graph does is support the claim that "terrorism has no religion." what the fuck?

whats going on in here guise

That errand boy of Soros, Obama, did not enforce the law.
Things have changed.
Rioting (and organizing riots) can bring up to 10 years in prison now.

Why your anti-fascist thread uses the flag of a fascist party ?

Neck yourself commie. You're unpopular and outnumbered.

Finland. Drug addict spits at nationalist. Other nationalist dropkicks him. He is hospitalized but walks out of hospital does a bunch of drigs and dies. Dropkicker (pic related) gets 2yrs in prison.

oh look, unlettered teenage anarchists that have no responsibilities or hobbies. what a novelty.

Yes of course, the 264 more attacks than the next ranking religion do not matter.
You're right I'm sorry.

I've told this story a few times but actual PA Antifa here. Used to live in the Lehigh valley there was a pretty decent sized group of nationalists here for a bit and one relatively famous nazi who got his kids taken away.

Top guy named his kids adolph. Came to Walmart one day in Easton dressed in his dumb shit hat.

Wasnt eve really an Antifa but I told him to fuck off with his outfit tried to start shoving so I decked him in the mouth. Ran of course because I was like 19.

Have other stories.

no faggot it's a 9 mil smith & wesson and when you are lined up against the wall, we won't hesitate to blow your facist heads off.

the dude doesn't even skip a beat..good shit

Antifa = mollycoddled students and young adults LARPing their anarchist fetishes. Try working for a living, faggot.

sage

better fuckin apologies for that level of idiocy

I dare you faggots to protest in large numbers in Destin. I would love to watch you get an asskicking and then arrested.

>500 yards bitches!

Why are you fighting us? We're literally trying to save you from yourselves.

>FB-IMAGE
Die.

Nice picture unfortunately for you guys, you've labeled everyone right of Trotsky a Nazi..

This isn't going to end well for you.

Gtfo, faggots.

Of what, piss down your leg?

this thread is related to a soon to become terrorist organization, and is not welcome here

Sup Forums is a board of peace, reported

Must be one hell of an air soft to hit 500 yrds.

1 post by this ID - the post

If I stab you will you show the world your boy pussy for me?

>talk like a fag
>shits all retarded
nose checks out

I don't. Like I said I grew up in the Lehigh valley. There was a Kkk rally on my town of Nazareth in the 90's. They burned a cross in our town square.

The top guy in my pic is one of those shit heads that stayed around.

I'm on my phone but if you Google for Lehigh valley neo nazis or nazi sons named adolph you'll find him.

He's a fuck face and goes shopping in his dumb shit SS gear. The entire community wanted him out so he moved to Jersey.

That was ironic you dumb fuck.
Picture this:
If Delta airlines had 272 crashes and the other airlines had like 8 each in those 30 years.

Is that normal? Do you think delta would still be in business?

That toddler looks inbred as fuck

KILL YOURSELF ASAP

I don't know maybe nazis should bring back helmets so they don't get their heads caved in by our flag poles

Fuck communism

Also quit equating ANTFIA to fascists and call them what they really are, COMMUNISTS AND ANARCHISTS.

Its time "Communist" had the same effect as "Nazi"

REMINDER

scary

DAHUM! Those fuckers we in no hurry at all. And that one just snapping the neck rather than finishing the sawing....

>nO wOrds

Thanks!