BAD!

>wow I LITERALLY JUST CANNOT

fuck you nigger

>Pouring in

Why the hell does Sup Forums fall for these lies? We already have an extreme vetting process for refugees.

God it's so fucking satisfying to watch Trump (or should I say Bannon?) dig his own grave.

>extreme

Epic

Healthy young man goes on Sup Forums, doesn't reply to this post - his mother dies! Many such cases!

Kek is displeased with the amount of muslims coming into the country. Outrageous!

this is BAD! BIGLY BAD!

But seriously, take a look at the current vetting process

Something bad is going to happen, real bad. Superbowl jihad anyone?

You suck, mate.

Trump is gonna false flag to get what he wants. Don't be surprised

drumpf BTFO

>no major attacks since 9/11 except by U.S. citizens

Samefag phonefag
Slide thread
Sage

>Trump stages false flag terror to feed his ego and prove himself right

Clearly Trump believes it's not good enough.

Why do you think its good enough? Where does that opinion come from?

>america elected a whining manchild for the presidency of the country

wew

Prepare for a brand new false flag coming right up.

Many such cases!

breitbart.com

Wouldn't put it past him at this point. I don't think he's ever even heard the word "ethics"

It's all WIN! WIN! WIN! to him. Just fragile hypermasculinity. I honestly think he'd mellow out if he got some good dick lmao.

Yup. Superbowel is perfect.

No one cares if those teams die.

Are there "drills" planned?

There is hightened security though so if terrorist do get thru blame them. The fbi and polic and military are out they better keep the super bowel safe.

Our fate is written, Shadilay!

I fucking love this guy

You mother fucker

We elected a fat slob five years ago, what are you talking about?

Well , trump is going to make it super extreme now!

Trump's writing style is hilarious.

why is it always the same faggots in the top comments? are they sponsored by twitter?

NOT GONNA LIE

kek

Stupid people. Sad!

>POTUS telling the american people directly what he is doing

>whining

obama did never do this

This is so perfect if true. The terror attacks would be pretty damning of the entire left.

Scott Adams wrote about it

Faggot nightclub jihad more likely.

so sad

Heretic

Fuck

He writes the worst English that I have ever encountered. It reminds me of a string of wet sponges; it reminds me of tattered washing on the line; it reminds me of stale bean soup, of college yells, of dogs barking idiotically through endless nights. It is so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm of pish, and crawls insanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doodle. It is balder and dash.

>If something happens blame him

False flag this week confirmed.

wtf? stop projecting your gay fantasies nigger

>extreme vetting process for refugees.

>Last name
Uhh no last name.
>Age?
Uhh 14
>Are you sure? You look about 29...
I am 14.
>Well okay then, welcome to America
Death to America.
>What?
Uhh nothing.

fucking asshole xD

All that ornamental language and you said nothing of value. Sad!

fuk u m8

+1

fuck off

Trump is praying every night for a terrorist attack so he can say I TOLD YOU SO. He doesn't give a fuck about who dies he just wants to be right

sad!

Nope we already called it so it will be more damaging to him.

The fuck? Why is this thread full of reddit-tier posts?

FORMER TRUMP VOTER HERE

Also, our extreme vetting has no effect on Somalis, because there is no Somali government to collect records on who is engaging in jihad.

Liberals don't care who dies in terrorist attacks as long as no one thinks they're racist.

And what is he saying exactly this time ?
He wrote several tweets about this judge, time to stop being assmad over it. And if he fears about terrorists why is he still bombing Yemen and threatening Iran exactly like king nigger did ?

But we seriously can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

Donald

should have seen this coming

no that's what the left does. nice try though comrade, don't you have some civilians to assault or windows to smash?

You're thinking of LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, refugees get a free pass and Ohio State University has already been culturally enriched as a consequence.

Can we analyze the tweeting style of Trump?

I noticed that he uses adjectives at the end of some sentances?

Bad Hombre!

fugg!

He just said that he wants to defund the entire state of California and that you should just forget about the voter fraud data and just trust him.

What a hot mess

>terror attack next month
>find out it was committed by a muslim that slipped in after the judge overruled trumps ban
>111 liberals killed in the attack

Pls make this happen kek

Only replying because this is some top Trump speak

No mummy no!

>Trump gets frustrated with Congress and the Courts blocking him
>Makes a call out to all Americans who support him and the military to "take our country back" and starts a coup to become a dictator

What happens next?

I'm kind of scared of him pulling something like that because I could see him trying, and working or not a lot of people will die in the attempt.

fuck you

sad!

nice

fuck you

>if something bad happens

Oh boy, can't wait for the next false flag attack.

Fuck you and your crooked ass teeth

Or alternatively, he expects one to happen just as many have happened before because there are people who want to do it and safety is being thrown out of the window so they will be able to carry it out so it's just a matter of time for one to happen again.
It's not like they will ever stop on their own, the Jihad isn't over until the infidels are dead.

So he's throwing out a warning, making the best of a terrible situation, the judges took off their safeties, he's letting people know WHO to direct their anger once an inevitable attack happens.

It's not with the retarded goat fuckers or the weak indoctrinated isis recruits.

It's the judge's fault, the weak lefties, the system and the establishment which are selling the lives of people and their peace for the sake of a (((progressive))) agenda.

An attack will happen, and he's making sure at least the tragedy will help prevent future attacks by planting the seeds of big redpill on people's minds.

Once it happens they will know who the enemy is, not the one abroad, but the ones within.

All the leftist globalist progressive cucked judges need to be thrown of helicopters already.

I support Trump 100%, but goddamn he could at least try to write to a level beyond 1st grade.

What do you expect from a 140 character limit?

Anybody from Columbus can tell you Somalians aren't vetted very much, if at all.

I'd be more worried if he said "Ungood!" instead of "Bad!"

>Just cannot

He is literally triggered and shaking.

we need islam to overcome feminism

Something I noticed was the entitled outrage, where immigrants feel entitled to ship their entire extended family over. Whereas I as a white Australian, would need to jump through some serious hoops to emigrate to the USA. My less skilled friends at best could only hope for greencard lottery.

Something's amiss.

uff

i lel'd at *Many such cases!*

Fuck California desu senpai

>be president
>doesn't know how the government works

I laughed. But seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

By that you mean atrocious, correct?

No, we need to go back to how our forefathers treated women pre-feminism

fag

idgaf, even 1 is pouring in for me.

The best solution would be to just eradicate the both of them at the same time.

shit