Thread for the discussion of the ongoing conflict in eastern Ukraine

Video from the front lines of recent developments
youtube.com/watch?v=YLgo_z_DX28

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/WA56q
archive.fo/U6ixt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russian shills will slide this

Why the fuck should I care for a non real country?

Because the conflict is fairly interesting.

>"*kr*ine"
Woah spooky.

>Ukraine

More like Urine, lel

the fug

I do like fiction conflicts though

Russia would be in a MUCH better diplomatic situation if they would just stay the fuck out of Ukraine.

Putin is shooting himself in the foot here.

Fuck off Mykola

Taboo the series on BBC are more interesting.

The conflict is confusing

Kiev act like Nazis but are actually cucks

Rebels act like Commies but are actually nationalists

Kiev part has nationalists in it but they're somehow allied with the cucked government

Rebels have Commies in it but they're somehow allied with the nationalists rebels

Did I miss anything?

what the fuck man

>Kiev act like Nazis

well yes, all that battalions full of churkas, seems legit

Oни зa нac тoпят, нe вoзмyщaйcя, дoлбoeб чтoлe

Well it seems that the West Ukrainians are the ones that act like Nazis, Central Ukrianian and Tatars are full diversity mode.

Have the Ukranians stopped shelling women and children in Donbass yet?

>West Ukrainians are the ones that act like Nazis

well yes, streets in name of Dudaev is pretty nazi

> be america
> bomb brown muslims

> be russia
> bomb white christians

Daily reminder, that average ukrainian communist is like this

and ukrainian nazi is like this

quick rundown
>ukraine government liked russia more than EU.
>EU incites riots via paid goons wrecking havoc, and especially by placing snipers shooting civillians an policeforces alike (which shows they werent from the government or russia, as the policeforces would be on their side and showing the only purpose was to incite chaos and riots
>janukowitch has to flee
>suddenly pro EU government gets put in place with the head of it (poroschenko) being a billionair oligarch who made money through chocolate and weaponsmanufacturing
>russia tries to keep access to crimea which was originally russian, still has a lot of russian population, and is the access for russia to the middlesea and thus really important
>engulves in the conflict by funding and supplying the seperatists, possibly sending his own forces
>everybody blames putin for the conflict even though he supported interest of the last democratically voted government, and tries to uphold his access to crimea which the las legit government granted him
>somebody fucks up and shoots down plane
>everybody again blames putin
>literal nazis now in charge in ukraine
>EU weirdly is ok with literall nazis being in charge

if you want to know why the EU would like the nazis had a thread about it yesterday

archive.fo/WA56q
archive.fo/U6ixt

>bomb white christians

We are the Scythians! We are the slit-eyed Asians!
Try to wage war with us—you'll try no more!

Ukraine mudslimes population 0,01% after Crimea annexation

Russia mudslimes population 15%

das ist mane

It is better to be russian mudslim, than "khokhol christian"

Spoken like a true adidas churka.

Please don't devolve into shitposting

Nah, the problem is that ukrainians shout "Muscovites to the knifes", and i am muscovite, and i don`t want to be killed with a knife, so i support killing of these dirty subhumans

Ukraine did nothing wrong

Death by knife sounds better than AIDS, but I guess HIV epidemic doesn't touch you since you are mudslime and not ethnic russian.

My professor and his wife are pretty well known in Ukraine and identify as Ukrainian nationalists. Is he right? Can a Ukrainian explain the situation to me?

i`m russian, i`m atheist, but i`m not gay or drug junk, so i`m not afraid of AIDS

It was way back when Motorola was alive and they were fighting . Now it's just sad and pathetic.
Syria is way better now.

47% HIV cases happen through straight sex in Russia. That is like nigger levels in USA.

It is simple. Rebels are Russian nationalists of various political views from monarchists to communists while from Ukrainian side there are usual Ukrainian peasants who went to war to feed their families plus nazis (I mean white race third Reich ideology) who are sponsored by Soros funded government.