When people actually believe that Climate Change is a myth

>When people actually believe that Climate Change is a myth
97% of scientists are all paid off
Every consecutive year being the hottest on record is just a coincidence
3% of scientists (who usually just HAPPEN to be funded by Exon Mobile and BP) think that the climate is totally not changing, and they're the ones who are right.
Sorry, that Redpill is too big to swallow.
Accept the evidence or end yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-nsU_DaIZE
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>97% of scientists
You are a fuckwit.

Are you going to dispute that absolute fucking fact? Lol.

Most climate change scientists have something to gain from the whole "Climate change is real and you should give me more money to stop it!" thing

>t. down syndrome baby

>he doesnt know

yikes

this will be a fun thread

Like what? The big money is from the massive oil corporations.

You sure your stats are right? Or do you believe everything you're told?

Pretty fucking sure dude. Your only stats are fringe scientists that are discredited by the group and constantly proven wrong with replicate studies.
Its easy to see even without the argument from authority.
The earth keeps getting hotter and hotter. The North Pole is basically gone at this point.

Any science that become politicized is junk science and can be ridiculed, ignored, and tossed into the oven along with the (((scientists))) who parrot it

global warming is a myth, climate change isn't

Wrong, sorry. Science is science, no matter how public it is.

You sure?

Except it isn't. Its a fact, that is easily observable. You don't even have the evolution excuse where you can say "YOU WEREN'T THERE" faggot you can literally walk up to the edge of Northern Canada, sit there for a month, and WATCH the North Pole melt.

Yes.

>constantly proven wrong with replicate studies

WAIT! WHAT?

It is a known fact that EVERY climate change model has been false.

Oh shit! I just realized you're correct, kind of. Being able to replicate a study, even though it is false, is still replication.

Most scientists do not directly collect or analyze the evidence, they work on pre-existing notions of what is happening from people above them.

If you want to know how consensus can be manufactured- it is merely a matter of deciding who gets funding. The scientists do not choose who gets grants and who does not- investors and the government does.

Most likely there is some level of climate change, but groups like the Club of Rome have as their objective internationalism and eventually a one world government. The idea behind global warming is that nations are most often rallied against enemies- external threats real and imagined are the greatest unifiers.

You will note in speeches Putin has given, he suggests that Iranian government uses this tactic of shitting on the US to get their people to stay in line, and that the Democrats blame Russia is maintain face and influence after Trump's election- this is evidence of this tactic in a modern context.

Global warming is a global threat- meaning if the populations can be made to seriously be afraid of it they can rally to change it. This change cannot just be something happening in the US- EVERYONE contributes to global warming. This means that international treaties, laws, agreements etc have to be established to fight this common enemy. These international agreements are the actual goal, not fighting global warming

to recap:
1. Moneyed interests choose which research to fund, have high level officials "in on it"
2. Climate change is probably real in some sense (in the same way an event does not to be a false flag to be used as political ammo) but greatly exaggerated
3. The reason it is pushed is to force international agreements which like international trade deals are steps to building a World Government
4. Things like Carbon Taxes are ways to force the economy further into state and international control- the World Government they intend will be a planned economy

Its the same kind of thinking that people gave to Bush or Trump being a good president.
"I like their attitude, I'd love to have a beer with 'em!"

Source?

North Pole ice cap isn't going anywhere and is larger that it's been in a few years. All their climate experiments are small scale extrapolated globally. They combine unrelated studies of these small scale experiments where humans can artificially altar the climate. Kinda like turning on your air conditioner and furnace in your house and then applying that globally using lawyer's rhetoric. Lawyer's rhetoric is taking a position that cannot be proven or disproven and building a consensus around one side to pretend it is true. It's junk. Ashkenazi nonsense and lies. Kill any "scientist" perpetrating this rubbish... along with anybody who defends it. Trump needs to declare a war against modern liberalism and cultural Marxism so we can start exterminating pseudo intellectuals

Citation needed please? From an accredited source, that actually knows what its talking about please.

>It is a known fact that EVERY climate change model has been false.
>source: my ass

Sweet virtue signalling, bro.

We'll take climate change seriously when your solution to it is a little better than tax western civilization while china and india continue to pollute and when you support nuclear power, the only sane energy source.

Now kindly fuck off back to whatever retarded leftist hole you crawled out of.

Climate change exists, but it's not our doing. The earth has natural cycles that fluctuate over time. Did you honestly think that the delicate balance of earth's ecosystem was so concrete it would last all of eternity? No. The earth changes, constantly. It changes position with the sun, the waters and currents in the ocean change, the land moves. The amount of pollution we put in the air is like a drop in a bucket compared to the earth's cycle. The earth's ecosystem probably doesn't even notice we exist.

You're just another uneducated troll bandwagoning like the rest, you don't actually care or know anything about this subject. You just know that screeching autistically about it lets you fit in with the other tards like you.

>Isn't going anywhere
Lolno, its disolving like sugar in water.
The earth is hotter than its ever been and its getting worse every year. Trump needs to be kicked out before he turns America into a 3rd world shithole.

Not when those scientists are political hacks with a psychotic leftist agenda.

Yes, "scientist" can mean anything from
Doctors to engineers .
Do doctors and engineers really know anything about climate science?
The criteria as to what a scientist is, is to broad stroked to be legitimate.

Also I'm not 100% sure on the whole climate change thing.
Both sides have some legitimate arguments.

A lot of us right wingers will dispute about Antarctica gainING ice. Yet most of the time will ingore Greenland.

However the left often tries to cover up that the climate change agenda is almost all (If not completely all) a Gravytrain scam.

>blaming 300m americans for global warming
>ignoring over 1b chinese switching from bicycles to cars because of global trade deals
>ignoring US nationalism will suppress chinese economy severely reducing emissions
>still blames the white man
Fucking wew lad

wow looks like the general public is almost retarded as Sup Forums

Painfully wrong on every level, there are 7 billion people constantly spewing pollution from factories, fires, cars, trucks, planes, boats, livestock, generators, etc etc etc, every single one of them contributing more every day is enough to cause a very strong presence. The earth is changing far too rapidly right now to just be a "phase". Its us.

Adaption is anot her good argument.

>>larger that it's been in a few years
>alternative facts

This is so accurate it hurts.

I blame all of humanity, what? Its most certainly not a racial thing, stop being a Sup Forumstard for 3 seconds.

nice projecting retard

Almost.

>weirdly noone ever mentions that we already are in an iceage for a few million years making it only logical that it becomes warmer

climatechange is real, but it changes on its own all the time. man may or may not have an impact, but since such fundamental facts are never mentioned it leads me to believe they just blame humans for it

Climate change is one of the more retarded modern religions.

>The earth is changing far too rapidly right now to just be a "phase". Its us.

All emotion, no evidence.

The amount of coal and oil niggers in here is fucking sickening

Not that it's a myth but that humans have as much control over it as the green fags seem to think. It's just a normal cycle caused by galactic powers beyond our means

Why is globalism a bad thing, exactly?

He is right, however, the net growth of the earth's ice caps are extremely negative.

Sup Forums is undoubtedly dumber than the average person

Do you want to live like an african peasant?

>observe change
>support theory for change
>create markets based on theory
>financial incentive now shuts down dissenting ideas
There's a gradual warming trend, yes. Greenhouse-warming is a sound theory, yes. Humans altering the greenery and carbon balance probably has some effect, yes. Getting off of carbon-based energy should be among the highest priorities, yes.
Now trading carbon points and promising to plant shitty forests to make up for polluting? This entire fiasco is cancerous and stalls our ability to ascertain real solutions and the true nature of our planet's climate, which we are far FAR less knowledgeable about than we imagine.

Nobody is blaming the United States retard, it's the world as a whole

see

fuck off...nobody cares about it. Call Al Gore and suck his bag for a while.

First of all, "science" isn't some monolithic entity with one opinion above all prevailing, especially on political issues. Science is a discussion, not a conclusion.

Second of all, many scientists, especially climatologists, are part of associations and academies that have a tribal mentality against other scientists i.e. if you're not part of this organization, your research is worthless. It is no coincidence that the members of these organizations charge ridiculous prices to join and contribute research. It is also no coincidence that they are dependent on government grants for research money, and liberals tend to give out a lot of that.

And finally, the marriage of American conservatism and religion is off-putting to many scientists, who believe conservative thoughts essentially mean we don't believe in evolution and praying can cure gayness. It is the same in business, where the majority are fiscally conservative; they have this image that liberalism means give away all our money to minorities.

There was a March for Science recently and many scientists got into an argument with "social scientists" over whether there are two genders. These scientists decided not to participate, and diversity was made a main part of the march. It goes to show how scientists and """"scientists"""" are dissociated from one another in real life.

the arctic is the cap that's melting

The evidence is literally something you can walk outside and feel, when you live near the equator and instead of it being what it should be in summer, 80-90 degrees at worst, its breaking 100 some days. That is UNHEARD OF for ANYTHING except the hottest of deserts.

Except every marxist blames Trump and ignores the fact that nationalism will help the environment even with less regulations

Why is this a certainty for Gobalism again?

average retarded child*

>The evidence is literally something you can walk outside and feel

Actually it's not.

Evidence requires data, not believing that the weather is hotter than you'd like.

>That is UNHEARD OF for ANYTHING except the hottest of deserts.

I guess that's why so many of the temperature records were set back in the 30s.

You are legitimately mentally ill.

Whats wrong with planting more forests? You do know if we pave everything over to make infrastructure, that dumbass town from the Lorax movie where you have to pay for artificial air will literally be reality.

The atmosphere is 1.4 billion cubic kilometers, and jeans escape radiates off 259 thousand kilograms of air daily. Mankind produces pollution at a rate barely more than that daily. It would take thousands and thousands of years of us doing what we do now for the atmosphere to even begin noticing any form of pollution. Yet, we've only be doing it for about 50 years. Try harder, bandwagon barbie.

Nobody cares so its not a problem, kek, ok then

When people say '97% of scientists', they are talking specifically about climate scientists, not medical doctors.

Thats a lot of conspiracy theories with no proof provided, soooo...

If you import millions of people accustomed to that lifestyle and willing to work for dollars a day, it's naturally going to reduce everyone else in the country's standard of living to the new mean.

Of course, that never actually happens. You just import them and throw welfare at them and tax people who still have jobs even more, reducing their standard of living to the new mean.

It's a shame leftists are more interested in how they feel about a policy than being capable of thinking through how things are going to work in the long run. I'm pretty sure it's genetic.

Lmao

How, exactly?

We have planted more forests. Mostly thanks to our heavy use of fossil fuels. The earth is greener than it's been in a century.

Temperature records were set back in the 30s..? uh, you do know we record the temperature for every year, and that it is steadily going up higher and higher each year, right?

>Whats wrong with planting more forests?
Nothing, it's a great idea, the problem is the quality of the forests being planted. Often, a place that's artificially re-forested is planted with only one or two kinds of trees, and these places wind up not being that hospitable to the wildlife that was there in an old-growth forest. It wouldn't be such a problem if more care was taken in trying to recreate the conditions of a natural forest so as to aid nature in reclaiming land, but there have been many instances of a company planting a few dozen rows of softwood in a field and then claiming a successful reforestation.
All that said, the challenges and timescale in recreating a true old-growth forest make conservation of naturally occurring tracts all the more important, and yeah I know it's the fucking South Americans cutting down their shit for cattle-land, not sure what we can do to stop that.

Mk well, get a degree, do some studies and back that up with some experiments and then you will have ground to stand on.

>conservatives actually believe Trump has a chance to win the election
>97% of (((polls))) show he will get crushed.
>3% of polls just happen to be conservative think that Trump will totally win.
>Sorry, that Redpill is too big to swallow.
>Accept the evidence or end yourself.
Great post, OP. Really convinced me. It's not like elites have ever been caught lying to the population before.

Oh, now you want to jump back to averages?

Okay the average has gone up a few tenths of a degree in recent years? Now prove humanity is responsible using a repeatable experiment.

>hey government give me money to study the changing beak sizes of this native bird
no

>hey government give me money to study the changing beak sizes of this native bird that i believe is linked to global warming
here is your money comrade

Because US trade deals fuel china's emerging middle class. They have like 1.3b people consuming more and more products, driving cars, creating more polution than 300m americans ever could. If they go back to being fucking rice farmers and riding bicycles global warming will stop. Globalism is cancer

Who the fuck said anything about importing anyone? I want all the nations on earth to unify not press the random button on the entire population. We all stay where we are, just everyone allies, murders all dissent (ISIS and organizations like it, nations who want to keep their individuality because "muh tradition" and then we make an intergalactic alliance and conquer the stars.

Fossil fuels = more trees
Wut

Then why are you electing people who want to do none of what you say you want and instead are doing what I said they are?

Oh right, liberalism is a mental illness.

Then why is it never said that "97% of climate scientists" agree with climate change? It's always "97% of scientists"

They're obviously covering their ass's legally.

Trees eat carbon dioxide, user. Here in the west we learn that in elementary schools.

On top of that, our use of machinery and hydrocarbon based fertilizers has allowed us to feed ourselves with a fraction of the farmland we used to need.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-nsU_DaIZE

The same could be said for you. Post your PHD/master with a timestamp, as well as your experimental findings, and I'll consider that you might not be a bandwagoning faggot trying to find some place to fit in. Until then, stop trying to convert people to your shit religion.

what a fruitcake

Put restrictions on it by refusing the country's imports. 90% of fast food places draw their meat from there, so instantly their tell their farmers to stop clearcutting or be fired, everything grinds to a halt and they use the land they have or their business dries up.
Only problem is everyone in lawmaking is in the pocket of massive corporate interests soooo this will never happen.

Is the climate changing? Yes. Are we the sole cause of it? Probably not.

Trump lost by 3 million votes and the elite gave him the election anyway. They didn't lie to you, they just decided that when they didn't win they'd be like: "NUH UH I STILL WIN"

Nigga we are now getting into disputes with Canada and Russia about who gets shipping routes through the melted ice

WAKE THE FUCK UP
THEY HAVE BEEN FEAR MONGERING FOR YEARS
Global Hoaxing

Look up some scientific studies, I'm not an expert.

is it enough to cripple our industries and hit families with electricity bills 3x larger while they lose jobs? Probably not.

Well for that to happen America would have to stop using plastic and that will literally never happen ever so I guess we're fucked rip

What is your degree in user?
Bachelor of Science from top 10 engineeeing school here.

They.
Lie.

Global Hoaxing

Climate change didn't used to be a myth

We simply memed ourselves into a timeline where it is a myth

If GHG emissions aren't causing it then what is?

Occam's Razor would assume it's GHG

Climate change is msotly irrelevant.

Even if it was serious, I wouldn't care, because I want the liberal coastal regions to get flooded and destroyed.

Getting the US more oil and coal productions is more important, because we need to break our Saudi oil addiction.

>Trump lost
>they just gave him the election anyway
>after spending billions campaigning and shilling against him
You need to move past the denial phase.

Even on the off chance that you're telling the truth about your degree, you can still believe in complete bullshit that doesn't pertain to your field of study.

Actually there are no candidates in the 2 sanctioned parties we're allowed to choose that have globalist agendas so I don't even have the option to vote for that.

The climate change religion is crawling with them.

Well all we need to do now is just balance the number of trees with the number of pollution producing objects.
Tell South America their going back to the pre-spaniard days.

for the last fucking time, global warming is a natural process, it's real, but it's not caused by people

learn some fucking history

Just because Howard's privatized power industry decides to screw consumers on their electricity bill doesn't mean human pollution is responsible for global warming.

Remember when 97% of climate scientists said that the earth was cooling rapidly?

Remember that after 30 years of being wrong and the temperatures increasing they changed it to global warming?

Remember when of 97% of climate scientists saying the earth was warming rapidly?

Remember that after 10 years of being wrong and the temperatures decreasing they changed it to climate change?

Remember that after 6 years, 97% of scientists still warm of climate change, even though there has been a net change in temperature of 0.4 degrees Fahrenheit since 1910?

Remember that scientists are always honest and would never try to swindle anybody out of research grant money?

Remember that the entire basis of scientific the scientific method is based upon skepticism?

No? Guess you should be scared of the climate boogeyman then.