Why can't we just all be friends?

Why can't we just all be friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHZBGidQcEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Well the statue of liberty is a Muslim woman

No.

Oy, liberal propaganda. Diversity never worked.

They never wanted friendship in the first place.

We can, if they leave my country.

why is it never a white person entering a muslim country? why do these brownie cupcakes have to move in to our nations?

Because we don't allow racist misogynistic bigots in our country.

Sort of looks like they have mustaches.

This could be us but y'all keep cutting our heads off

Represents liberty not refugee

>Why can't we just all be friends?

The assholes who insist on throwing shit at those two for not being acompanied by a male relative is an issue.

We can, they just have to go home.
You wouldn't let your friend ruin their own home, then try to move into yours for free, and populate the house with their children

No, all sandniggers deserve their own genocide.

you see all these flags? we are getting along, its the middle east that cant get along with us.

I don't want an airliner ending up in two skyscrapers, which by the way were my favorite in NYC, """"""refugees""""" can fuck off

Because of race and IQ.

We can. Just stay in your own country, fix your own shit, and ditch your primitive faggot sandnigger religion.

Stop following a religion which contradicts our laws and we'll talk. You are free to practice whatever religion you want, so long as it doesn't infringe on other people's rights, and Islam does just that.

Because you dont share the same ideals as true americans
you have a broken, warped, disgusting version of what we believe and hide under the flag and symbols of freedom to pretend like you are part of this country's future
democrats used to contribute equally to the national conversation, now you gave your abilities away

Muslims only hold your arm like that until they are a majority and then they conquer you.

Literally no. The two can not coexist.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHZBGidQcEs

because you lied to me. i cut people out of my life who engage in emotional manipulation.
you're lucky i can't deport naturalized arab muslims.
come clean, tell us in full what your plan is, and maybe you can stay.
until that point in time please understand that it was /you/ who created the white nationalist, not me.
when we prove it to be attempted genocide you'll want to find somewhere to hide--white people do not fuck around when it comes to solving problems.
sage for the shill.

Sorry I can't be friends with someone who venerates a pedophile terrorist like Muhammad.

that's pretty racist. Not every egyptian is muslim. about 10% are christians. Also, according to the quran everybody is born a muslim

>come clean, tell us in full what your plan is, and maybe you can stay.

They would never tell, the koran says muslims are allowed to lie to further their gains towards the kuffar.

FUCK OFF CUNT

Look what you fucking American pigs did to this poor muslim womyn. Apologize.

We should just open the borders. I'm OK with my friends and family dying or getting raped as long as no one's feel feels are hurt

Friends don't advocate that women who wear less than they do are not good women, stand by and do nothing while their men rape their 'friends'.

Who put colors in OP's pic, a 4 years old?

after the purge and reconquista

getting tired of those pictures

because the ethics and values of the muslims clash with those of the western civilization burger bro