HOORAH! Revolution INBOUND!

The Minutemen break the magical number of 420, Vanguard of Liberty slowly gains traction in their meticulous stages of planning, and Anticom gains 300 followers just overnight - WHERE WERE YOU FOR THE REVOLUTION of 2017?!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VanOfLib
twitter.com/theminutemenUSA
twitter.com/anticomofficial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you telling me the communists are gaining in numbers?

>Twitters

Vol:
twitter.com/VanOfLib

The Minutemen:
twitter.com/theminutemenUSA

Anticom:
twitter.com/anticomofficial

anticom are the anti communists

No-----the exact opposite. This is the National Patriots, Frogmen, the Minutemen. They go by many names, and all of the names are a signature of death for communism.

>Frogmen

That's why you get elbowed. Get a serious name.

Bumped

Nobody is called Frogmen, we have the Minutemen, the Vanguard of Liberty, and Anticom

Make sure to follow the Twitters by the way

have some fucking humility, christ

Will you be doing citizens arrests at right wing events, stuff like that?

It'd be cool is antifa had consequences for being fags, but I worry the law enforcement in lefty areas will be told to release them.

We will do, each movement has a different role if im not mistake, but I cant remember what they are - just follow them all!

Whats the deal with minutemen? I remember the earlier threads is there anything official yet? I was very interested in starting a chapter in Atlanta.

Fuck off with your secret club bullshit you English cunts.

>t. mad commie

No, pissed off nationalist who's sick of seeing Mr Big Black Cog come on here every day and try to sucker people into joining his gay little honeypot.

So, is this some a cover operation by antifas to get as many names as possible?

That or attention-faggotry.

So your solution is just to continue not to organize and let antifa sucker punch us. Nice.

>twitter.com/VanOfLib
Frogmen are navy seals jackass, no reason to hijack their nickname.

My solution is we keep doing what we've been doing because what we've been doing has worked pretty goddamned fucking well so far.

Are the Vanguards of Liberty related to those threads on Friday? Did something actually come out of that

We're still around, have to DM on twitter for discord information.

I don't have a twitter but I am in a discord related to Vanguards of Liberty. Is the room named VoL?

CrimethInc.—also known as CWC, which stands for either "CrimethInc. Ex-Workers Collective" or "CrimethInc Ex-Workers Ex-Collective"[2]—is a decentralized anarchist collective of autonomous cells.[3] CrimethInc. emerged in the mid-1990s,[4] initially as the hardcore zine Inside Front, and began operating as a collective in 1996.[5] It has since published widely read articles and zines for the anarchist movement and distributed posters and books of its own publication.[6]

CrimethInc. cells have published books, released records, and organized national campaigns against globalization and representative democracy in favor of radical community organizing. Less public splinter groups have carried out direct action (including arson and hacktivism), hosted international conventions and other events, maintained local chapters, sparked riots, and toured with multimedia performance art or hardcore anarcho-punk musical ensembles. The collective has received national media and academic attention, as well as criticism and praise from other anarchists for its activities and philosophy. CrimethInc. has an association with the North American anarcho-punk scene due to its relationship with artists in the genre and its publishing of Inside Front as well as, more recently, the contemporary anti-capitalist movement.

Reminder that only leftists have revolutions.

Reminder that IRL activism is cancer.

>commie imagery
>commie language "revolution"

Gas yourself.

Fuck the left and revolutions.

TIME FOR CRUSADE

tfw: we all have firearms and lefties are stupid when it comes to visual and motor control and any form of physical activity

gl you sobs leave me some fucking booze to loot when youre gone

Good to see these groups gaining ground, hopefully we can become mainstream and organize counter protests to protect free speech and innocents.

So can someone explain the differences between these three groups? What separates the VOL, Minutemen, and Anticom?

different diameter dildos
btfo

LARPFAGS BTFO

Link to the discords too