DRUMPF WON!!!!

>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ZeroPointNow/status/828056149526089728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's why she's the President.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

She fucking won a ticket to Trump's Inauguration.

Clinton: 65,844,610 (48.2%)
Trump: 62,979,636 (46.1%)
Others: 7,804,213 (5.7%)

Queen won by a YUGE amount. Drumpf is a huge loser.

>SIX MILLION votes.
Kike.

Drumpf literally got owned by the American people who chose Hillary. FREEDOM CHOSE HILLARY.

Racist.

The best part is not a single retard on this board can explain electoral college while making sense.

I fail to see why the winner should lose, kek. The american election is just one big fucking joke.

You are correct. Losing=Wining

Go tap some trees leaf.

Too bad we're a republic and not a democracy, go back to crying in front of your HWNDU camera.

Are you actually being serious or facetious? It's hard to tell these days.

It's easy to understand the electoral college, but that doesn't stop people from either acting or actually being morons who act like it's Calculus.

>racist
>on a politically incorrect board
Fuck you assclowns are retarded.

Because during the unification of america, the idea that every states interests would not supersede another was the only thing that would end civil war. If you get rid of it, America is at war with itself again.

>OVER SIX GORILLION VOTES!!
Get gutted with rusty blades pls.

Oy vey! You filthy Goy

get back to me when your voter turnout is over 80% faggot

Because it prevents gerrymandering to such an intolerable degree, you cunt leaf. Why should California get to decide the USA's president for all time? Even I, a Britfag, can see why the Electoral College is a good thing. Funny how no libcunt was complaining about it when it helped elect Obama TWICE? YOU ABSOLUTE shithead CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

illegals faggot,

Hillary actually wasted millions in population centers to win the popular vote in the last days of the election. Just to deny Trump the ability to claim "at least I won the popular vote". Well... at least it worked.

Because they agreed to these rules before the election. You can't go around saying: "He would have lost if we changed the rules".

op is like one of those kids you raced in 5th grade, that makes up 1 more rule before losing and is dancing around saying neener neener and then you deck the faggot in the face

This is obviously bait, but it should be noted that the American population doesn't actually vote for the President, they vote for Electors.

how does it feel to be more stupid and ignorant than an average 8th grader, op?
are you feeling especially proud of your poor education and feeble mind today, or what's up?
ever wonder why you can't make headway on changing our collective opinion here? It's a simple answer that i have to spell out for you because you're so stupid: it's because you're so stupid. you have a low iq and an inherent inability to reason, and therefore will /never/ be able to convince smart people that your way is the right way.

op still hasn't recovered from the butt hurt

>"Won"
>"She is who the American people chose."
You mean the illegals thats not really "American"?

Never forget the (((6 million.)))

Mhmmmm...yep...

Why Texas havent left already is beyond me.
Cali is like a weak emotional bitch, shes never gonna leave unless you cast her away.

Hopefully they will vote to leave in 2018.I for one, applaud it.

I don't remember voting for them. when did we vote for them? What are their names? Who were the choices?

>H-he would have lost if we were playing a different game!

that's 60 million you disgusting racist antisemite

Come on guys, she even said six million. How much more of a hint that this is a our guy taking the piss do you need?

OP just outed himself as a gay jew

There are more ppl in california than the rest of the usa? Why? Is it like the best state where everyone wants to go?

>SIX MILLION

OY FUCKING VEEEEEEEEEEY

REMEMBER THE 6 QUADRILLION GOY

Who is behind the constant sweetie posting? Is it 300lb purple hair tumblrdykes or is it emaciated white liberal cucks with ear gauges on starbucks wifi?

This thread again? Ok, you asked for it

Some facts for you:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? At its lowest point since the civil war when the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrives, the Republican Party will have:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.

And in the near future, Republicans will be able to add:
6) A majority of the Supreme Court. The above has never happened before in American history.

So yeah, keep saying Trump lost.

Copy this and paste it whenever someone makes this thread.

>Ummm... no sweetie
>drumpf
>educate them
>herstory

come on! such obvious bait getting so many comments

(ye ye, im commenting too, honestly at this point you deserve it since you already baited this many)

Sage

There is a shitload of these threads, I personally don't know what the hell they are wasting their time on.It's only making me want to vote for Trump again.

subtract california

>"Californians aren't Americans" the post.

A national position should be chosen by a national vote.

You guys say why should urban citizens control what happens to the rural citizens.

Ok, why should the rural citizens control what happens to the urban citizens?

I'm almost 100% certain this wouldn't be much of a debate if the states didn't stupidly follow the winner take all approach to electoral votes. Nearly half of some states gets completely shafted in their voice because of it.

Racist

Praise kek

yeah maybe, but look whos in the white house now

see?

she lost

This copypasta isn't even funny. It's too long. Unlike the suburban and rural retard one, this isn't entertaining.

>muh six gorillion

saged

>"I'd have won if the rules were different"

That's not how it works. The victory conditions of the election were very clear beforehand. Trump met those conditions whilst Hillary did not. If the victory conditions were "get more votes than the other guy" then both campaigns would've been acted out very differently.

Proof that America is a failed country that she isn't in the white house.

There is nothing to "Make Great Again" because it was always shit and the idiot that's in there is only making it worse.

Illegals and dead people don't count, moron.

Sage these fucking threads.

the electoral college serves to preserve the republic by empowering the sovereignty of the states.

>twitter.com/ZeroPointNow/status/828056149526089728

She is the president of California

MUH SIX MILLIONS HAHAHAHAHA IT DOESN'T GET BETTER THAN THIS

Without commiefornia, she effectively loses both votes by wide margins.

The fate of the other 49 states shouldn't be dictated by a single state with clear immigration issues.

It makes sense because these are the United States of America, not America.

The fate of the majority of citizens shouldn't be dictated by a president with clear mental issues. I can do that too.

Point is the system is flawed to all hell. At least if you're going to keep the EC make it so the voices of both parties are at least displayed. This winner take all approach is so stupid.

>six million votes

Listen to this Drumpf supporter, lying about the 11 million. How dare you claim Skrump lost by less than 20 million. The 10 billion more people that voted for Clinton deserve to have their will respected!

Pizzagate again?

Yup.

TRUMP FAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Remind me again who is currently president
Oh right
DONALD

That's why you visit a Laotian candle making forum, right? Because we were btfo?

>Ummm... no sweetie

i know you're trolling OP, but every time someone posts like this anywhere it gets my blood boiling

you're just tweeting some facts at someone and they go
>"umm no sweetie"
followed by a bunch of those retarded emojis

holy shit i want liberals to be murdered brutally

CTR thread report and hide

because the USA is a federation of states

each state has votes to give out (distributed among the electors)

the real problem of the electoral college are the electors and the distribution of electoral votes. more states should follow the maine/nebraska model and electors should be done away with.

>pass user since 2012

jesus christ user, im so sorry

>Hide every thread that contains opinions that go against your own

B-but only libreels need safe spaces

every day you post this same troll thread and every day so many people take the bait

Good post, it shows that NEITHER candidate got the MAJORITY (50%+) of the popular vote.
If anything you should be blaming third party candidates for losing shilldog the presidency.

>when the shill has been here for 4 years.

Damn nigga, you been here almost as long as me. How much do they pay?

The US is literally a collection of (formerly independent colonies) or states necessarily ruled by a central governing body because a confederacy was too dysfunctional to be effective.

Just because more people live in commiefornia does not automatically give it the right to squash the combined voices of everyone else. Otherwise, you get Canada, where Ontario and Québec dictate everything and puck everyone else.

see
She did not win the popular vote, no one did.
If we went with whoever had the most votes we'd have a scenario where three candidates could run and get 33-33-34% of the popular vote and the 34% candidate would win.
Does that seem very fair?
34% of the country determining how the other 66% live?

>SIX MILLION votes
i wish the holocaust was real, then it would be equal