More brazilians to enter the US under Trump

>The entry of Brazilians in the United States may be simplified with Donald Trump, according to an analysis of the ambassador of Brazil in Washington, Sergio Amaral.
ampost.com.br/en/2017/01/entrada-de-brasileiros-nos-eua-podera-ser-facilitada-com-trump-diz-embaixador/

p.s.: Monkeys and other people in the know vote here strawpoll.me/12244153

And WTF I love him doubly now reuters.com/article/us-brazil-trump-trade-idUSKBN15A310 and (translate to english with google) amcham.com.br/agenda-bilateral-brasil-eua/noticias/governo-trump-busca-melhorar-acordos-comerciais-para-os-eua-e-nao-suspende-los-segundo-diretor-do-itamaraty-8716.html

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationpolicy.org/article/brazilian-immigrants-united-states
strawpoll.me/12244153
youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/charts/us-immigrant-population-metropolitan-area?width=1000&height=850&iframe=true
abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420
tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353
c-span.org/video/?c4608699/newt-gingrich-house-passage-nafta
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I told u right wing retards Trump is gunna increase immigration by 50%

Billionaires love cheap labor

what am I supposed to see in this graph?

>he's going to stop immigrants
>he's going to increase immigrants
Make up your mind canada.

That Obama actually reduced immigration from where Bush left it.

Trump is gunna explode immigration and right wing retards will love him for it.

wtf i love cheap labor now!

that was hardly a big decrease, especially since it's still where it was by 2007. Rather it seems 2008 and 2009 and 2013 were outliers for some reason

And this ignores the amnesty for people already in the US with DACA and DAPA and shit (that unfortunately Trump will not do away with like he promised)

Not saying it was a huge decrease but still a lot better than Trump who will explode immigration while these retards are distracted with bullshit

>lawful permanent resident
so people who actually needed a good reason to legally enter and stay in the country, not the same as illegal immigrants which are a financial drain

I've never seen a Brazilian immigrant before.
What are they like?

I'm a trump supporter.
In 2018 we have an election here and we'll elect a guy like trump.
Bolsonaro2018!

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE BR??? BR???? BR??????

Obama deported more illegals than any president.

It's Trump who loves flooding the country with foreign workers

No he didn't though, if the numbers decreased by 100000 a year during Obama's admin then fair but the image you just posted shows mild fluctuations.

You're reaching here lad.

there aren't many, less than 1% of brazilians are outside the country

Most are in Florida (especially Miami and Orlando) or, for some reason, Massachusetts

Any way the title was bait cause it was just the ambassador saying it, and just for businessmen

migrationpolicy.org/article/brazilian-immigrants-united-states

They voted for the least leftist candidates in the last elections, brazilians in Miami being the least leftist voters in our 2014 elections, over 90% against the pt government.

In the US they're probably cucks though, at least the ones in the Northeast, cause the milieu there is too leftist and they're already indoctrinated taht republicans are ebil from our fake news tv stations

vote in muh poll and share it around strawpoll.me/12244153

"It's Trump that loves flooding the country with foreign workers"
Again you're clutching at straws, where have you been for the past two weeks where the left have been losing their shit because Trump putting restrictions on immigration apparently makes him a Nazi.

They were lower than Bush's last year 2008 1.1M for every year than 2009.

Trump will explode immigration and u retards will love him for it because muh JewDP growth

Trump brags about how he finds foreign workers superior to Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M

Right wing retards love him for it

1.13 million to 1.05 million really isn't any kind of decrease. Again the image you posted is just mild fluctuation, if you have an image of immigration under Bush (who nobody on this board even likes) then you would be better off posting that alongside the image you posted for comparisons sake. As is you're presenting incomplete data and are basing your entire argument upon it.

all memes aside Br are great people and not literal monkeys!

It's a decrease. And It's a lot better than your billionaire globalist Trump who will explode immigration.

Obama also had a year below 1 million.

"Trump the businessman does what he thinks is best for his business no matter the feelings of others"
That sets a fine precedent to follow for Trump the President.

Again you're really clutching at straws here, I can see your angle (take Sup Forums arguments and spin them on their head) but you're putting a sound strategy to poor use.

Like I said you filthy right wing retard cucks will always put foreigners interests ahead of Americans.

Absolutely no surprise here.

>trees only have one leaf

pic related, see here to see where immigrants from other countries live migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/charts/us-immigrant-population-metropolitan-area?width=1000&height=850&iframe=true

You're asserting that it's a decrease over the immigration throughout Bushes term by saying that it's a lower number than immigration at the end of Bushes term.
Again, you are presenting incomplete data and are basing your entire argument upon it. If you have figures to show that throughout Bushes presidency immigration was consistently higher than during Obama's (the region of 1.2 million+) then surely it'd be wise to present those in contrast to your figures under Obama to prove your point.

Apparently the data you cited goes back to 1820 so it shouldn't be hard to get the figures.

plz send hot women BrazilBro

>filthy right wing retard cucks
>cucks
When you use language like that I'm left to assume you're baiting.
Besides that I don't doubt that Israel would benefit from a weaker Iran but personally kikes > muslims so I don't particularly care.

I have the data in front of me. It's not my fault you're a right wing retard who knows fuck all about his own country.

Bush's 2006 1.2M was the highest since his papi went nuts with immigration in 91

Notice how much BASED BILL CLINTON reduced immigration

There are no bigger cucks for the billionaire globalists than right wing retards.

They trickle down on you everyday and u love it.

>Big Beautiful Door

Fuck you idiots, of course he's going to increase LEGAL IMMIGRATION, it was part of his campaign platform.

>Most are in Florida

Can confirm, my neighbor is Brazilian. Single mom with a big bunda

thanks uruguay, how are things there lately?

I've only ever met one Brazilian and he was cool as fuck.

Pretty sure the rest of them are literally monkeys, though

Honestly, i've met 3 Brazilian women in my life and all 3 were objective 8/10+ and not even that brown. (probably they were the rich "white" ones though)

Give us Brazilian waifus and you can hang out here.

But that data shows that immigration was consistently higher under Obama with occasional spikes under Bush.
Personally I think Bush was a neocon traitor. I wouldn't be too upset to see his head on a pike and I most certainly wouldn't take issue with having yet another reason to hate him but the argument you're making here goes against the data you're presenting.

>Created 22 million jobs

Yeah, and then NAFTA gutted our manufacturing sector and forced millions of Americans with well-paying factory jobs out of work you stupid liberal nigger.

Met some Brazilians they all have the same last name but they weren't related

Lol you are speaking to obamaleaf. The most cancerous leaf.

I honestly don't think you even know when presidents take office.

What are you retards gunna say when Trump increases immigration dramatically while he has u retards distracted with little 120 day temp bans on a few muslims?

Good. Maybe I can leave this hellhole and live in a nation where people treat each other with respect. Can't wait to have an american wife, 3 kids, a house with a white fence and a shotgun. And a USA/Brazil flag. And a sign that says "death to islam".

I'm getting a hard on just thinking about it. MAGA!

Silva?

watch this video, get triggered, and watch your whole right wing retard ideology crumble

abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420

Why not wait and see if the tax plan works?
If it doesn't then fine, criticize him to Hell and back but as is the plan seems to incentivise large corporations to stay in the US rather than shifting over seas where it might otherwise be more favourable.

The only true based leaf

we already know whats gunna happen Tax cuts for the rich don't work. Only right wing retards fall for it because they're cucked by the elites who own them.

>"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353

I seriously g2g I'll catch u retards later

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: +MkdhCSj) 02/05/17(Sun)16:22:32 No.11123
>47% white

Yeah no you have to stay back in monkey hell.

Dual citizen Brazilian-US here, mom was a navy bride. Happy to see this, one of my cousin's friends is 9/10 and wants me to wife her up and bring her to the USA. Hopefully the God Emperor will finally let me have my monkey waifu

>47% white
I know you are but what am I

there's american navy in brazil?

>Implying I like the disgusting NWO puppet Herbuht Walkuh Bush

Bill Clinton vocally supported NAFTA you stupid fucking nigger. It came into affect under Clinton's administration and Clinton not only did nothing to stop it, but actively supported it, which led to some of our best paying and most productive jobs being shipped to maquiladoras run by beaner goblins being paid nickels when our workers used to support entire families on their factory salaries.

Neck yourself libnigger.

>blaming Democrats for stupid shit Republicans did

Typical right wing retards.

GO TO 1:30 AND GET TRIGGERED EVEN HARDER

c-span.org/video/?c4608699/newt-gingrich-house-passage-nafta

Tax cuts for the rich under Bush, Regan, Thatcher and Howard resulted in them in paying larger amounts of tax.

Isn't Brazil the Australia of Japan where they just shipped people over?

I know full well when presidents take office son. Your argument was that Obama lowered immigration after Bush raised it.
I won't argue that your data shows a substantial decrease in immigration under Clinton however that wasn't the argument you initially made when you presented your figures. Your original claim was that there was a substantial decrease in immigration under Obama following Bush.

1 more triggerpic b4 i leave

i love making right wing retards literally shake

Kill yourself

One kept trying to sell me candy and be my friend, but I'm pretty certain he was a muh heritij huehue that grew up in America.

No. They didn't.

I get that you right wing retards are cucks for your globalist billionaire masters but holy shit stop falling for the trickle down meme

>Varg was right again!

Hurrr Christian immigrants are good and it doesn't matter if they are low IQ black people.

Maybe he wants to show the US the horrors on multiculturalism?

>he fell for the trickle down meme

good goy just keep cutting those taxes for millionaires and billionaires

it's honestly sad how cucked right wing retards are

Welcome back Nigger Leaf

Yeah bro fleet groups regularly do joint exercises with Brazils navy off their coast and make port at Rio

I'm out.

There's only so much right wing retard cuckery I can take.

We don't know what's going to happen with Trumps economic plan because it hasn't played out yet. As I said if after these 4 years are up he ends totally screwing the economy for no substantial improvements elsewhere then I would fully expect everyone in the country to rip him a new one but there's no sense in jerking off over the worst case scenario in the mean time.

That's disingenous. Why don't they put it by percentage of income?

If the bottom percentiles save on average 10-15%, but the top saves only 5%, then its a better tax plan for the poor and middle class.

Again not even an hour. Usually you keep it going 2 hours at least. Why did they slash your salary?

>right-wing board
>can't take right-wing criticism/ideals

Yeah fuck you too.

women only pls

brazillian > mexican

can we just start a exchange?

So you're not even going to admit that you were quite blatantly wrong here before you scamper off?

>Believing the Democrats vs Republicans meme

Kek. You're hopelessly stupid and brainwashed.

>MUH DEBT FREE BY 2012

And guessed who fucked that up? Your magical liberal nigger hero. Obixnood spent more in his 8 disastrous years in office than every president before him combined.

>B-but... MUH DUMB REPUBLICANS

Again, end your worthless life libnigger.

This, OP is just baiting for more replies.

>he fell for the bunda meme

You retards are exhausting.

Even you gotta admit right wing retards are so cucked that it's tiring

Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?

>And guessed who fucked that up?

Wtf was I wrong about? Even you admitted that Obama reduced immigration. That's all I said. You agreed with me.

My point is that Trump will increase immigration. We'll see. Maybe I'll be wrong. We'll see in 4 years. But billionaire globalists like him love cheap labor more than anything.

Weren't Israelis flipping their shit because Trump didn't mention the 6 gorillion on shoah day?
Haven't Jews been constantly crying about how he's literally Hitler since he announced his candidacy?

Again, you're trying to flip Sup Forumss arguments on their head which is, as I said, a sound tactic but your execution is just woefully inept.

>And guessed who fucked that up?

You retards are dinduing trump's own tweets now?

Hopefully. I watched that Brazilian series on Netflix, and some of the women are actually okay.. I mean, I liked them. There's nothing wrong with liking some Brazilian women.. It's not like race mixing or anything... Some of them are totally white, right?

>those pitch black/brown eyes

Eduardo Saverin for example, co-founder of Facebook.

That's not from nigra genes, probably italian/portuguese.

When did I say that Obama lowered immigration?
You realise that Obama and Clinton are two different people and that their surnames are not in fact interchangeable, right?

>My point is that Trump will increase immigration after he hasn't backed down from lefties collectively losing their shit for the past two weeks because he's tightening immigration laws
What planet do you even live on because from where I'm sitting it doesn't look like you live on earth at all.

wtf I hate andrew garfield now

>Deficit is the same thing as national debt

Sorry libtard, Obixnood increased the national debt by trillions of dollars with his nigger rich spending that did little to help the economy.

But, if you wish to keep sucking the magical nigger's cock, I guess I can't stop you.

HOLY FUCK 1.000.000 A YEAR?

Shit, I still need few years till I finish my bachelor plus master in cs, but how do I approach emigration ones I finished?
If monkeys from Brazil can get in I should too, right?

my bad that was jose

>that was hardly a big decrease

can't tell u 2 apart. 2 cucks.

Tell me which candidate was going to reduce immigration.

$1 in 1950 = $1 in 2017

right wing retards actually believe this

I guess, USING YOUR LOGIC, then that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is the greatest president in American history. After all he got more votes than anyone, even George Washington!

using your logic!

Shoo shoo CTR

Brazil has 200 million people in it, there's more white people in brazil than there are people in Sweden