B-but y-you c-can't say that

>calls liberals weak, says they need safe spaces
>"Some meanies called Daddy Donald a mean name oh won't you feel sorry for him"
I can barely believe this shit, Breitbart is so fucking pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/tv/news/saturday-night-live-ratings-18-49-demo-melissa-mccarthy-1201978637/
youtube.com/watch?v=xm6hlj-BV0s
fticonsulting.com/~/media/Files/us-files/insights/reports/generationz.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=IgrhJSAaYIc
youtube.com/watch?v=WDJczV_6dns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know you're baiting, but for those who don't see the difference: the President of the United States doesn't demand a 'safe space,' he demands fuckin' respect. Not that liberals and leftists even know the meaning of the word.

Imagine if someone called ANYONE little black bitch or little yellow bitch etc etc.

Im not white but if i was i would be fucking outraged. You guys seriously take a lot of racial abuse lying down....

I like to read Sup Forums with the SNL Steve Bannon introduction old sci-fi terror track playing on loop. Makes this board much funnier.

they're not calling out "hate speech" sincerely, they're criticizing the left for being hypocrities

>he President of the United States doesn't demand a 'safe space,'
>he demands fuckin' respect
Except Obongo, he's the worst, probably born in Kenya, maybe a muslim terrorist

Heres a few tips. Dont let them piss you off. Just let them fizzle out into nothing.

>calls obama a nigger for 8 years
>accuses him of not being an american citizen
>literally accuses him of being the devil
>talks about respect
W E W

SNL is owned by niggers, this shouldn't surprise or offend anyone but civic nationalists.

>saturday night live is still a thing

You guys are memeing right?

I get where you guys are coming from, and they are valid points, but there's still a big difference than calling someone a 'weak leader' or 'not even American' and 'a little white bitch.'

I've never heard the word goy on tv like that before.

Obongo ISN'T an American citizen, though

>haha Bush is dum right guys
don't pretend liberals haven't been doing this for fucking decades already you fucking children.

I can't wait until gen Z gets older and we sandwich you liberal millennials with young and old, we will bury you in votes.

I don't recall the media calling him a nigger or a "little black bitch".

A FUCKING LEAF
Seriously though, no enemy was ever defeated by ignoring them

This.
The reason why it's socially acceptable to say this is because they dehumanized Whites for years now.

I havent read the article but im sure its about pointing the irony of the left having no problem with "hate speech" unless it fits the bill for their political agenda
I would guess that title is only for click bait purposes

Left does a thing=achieves results

Right doesn't do it = doesn't achieve results

Left keeps winning for decades.

Right tries to do a thing to achieve results= others within the right complain about it

So Right doesn't do shit, only Left

You realize now pol who the real enemy is?

The left will left, that's what they do. But your real enemy is the one within, the whiny pathetic uncommitted people on the right who won't do what it takes to win.

Yeah sometimes you have to look like a pathetic hypocrite little bitch and do the things you complain about others doing in order to win.

Welcome to the real world, this is what it takes.

Just following Alinsky's rule book.
Deal with it bitch nigga.

Send in the drone, Mr. President

It's pretty plain to see if you have been paying half a mind to the PC racial politics in the US.

Whites are okay to denigrate, all other races are off limits.

This is why people get pissed.

>SNL
Disgusting.

When did the mainstream media ever do this? Never.

It's not genuine offense at the name-calling it's the whataboutism.

Or are you one of those people that take Breitbart articles that little face value and literally thanks that Breitbart endorses the view that the ideology of feminism is a cell reproduction disorder that can lead to organ failure and death?

Yes, a character playing a bad person acted like a bad person on a fictional comedy show.

What happened to conservatives? Did Trump's pussy ways convert righties in to a bun of whiney pussies?

They're just turning your own idiotic philosophy/label against you.

Full on political violence needs to be normalized or else everyone is just hypocrites

No, we are better than some filthy lefties, youll see soon enough how good it really is

that was just banter, faggot

eat a shit trumpkin

the whole world is mocking you retards and there's jack shit you can do about it

>hurrr..respects muh cheeto

"Little black bitch" should be thrown all over the fucking place. No breaks.

The Daily Show nog would chimp out like no tomorrow.

NBC doesn't decide to renew or cancel late night shows based on ratings. And even if they did SNL is a strong performer.
variety.com/2017/tv/news/saturday-night-live-ratings-18-49-demo-melissa-mccarthy-1201978637/

>but there's still a big difference than calling someone a 'weak leader' or 'not even American' and 'a little white bitch.'
What about calling Obongo "Barack the magic Negroe?"

youtube.com/watch?v=xm6hlj-BV0s

>I can't wait until gen Z gets older and we sandwich you liberal millennials with young and old, we will bury you in votes.
Enjoy your wait

>If they kill you you win

>burning hanging and burning effigies of the president a-ok,
>"white bitch" is too far
Don't pretend you hated him for his leadership inbreds. You idiots called him a nigger so fucking much, this is nothing in comparison.

user, she was always that way. College just gave her the freedom to truly express her inner-self. :^)

>Demand
Reapect is earned you little entitled cuck. This is the reason I inly respect Gen. Mattis.

Obongo never did anything that warranted respect.

I thought that the first minute was the most interesting.

1. They recognize that Ivanka and her husband are Jewish.
2. "Trump" states that it is the two Jews in his life that keep him from making crazy decisions.
3. Since Ivanka and her husband are not working on the Sabbath, (ie the Jews aren't there to stop him) it is the opportunity for Trump and Bannon to destroy the world and act irresponsibly.
4. This sentiment was summarized by "Trump" stating, "when the Jews are away, the goys will play." I found this to be particularly galling.
5. Of course, if you dare point out the implications of this skit, you are an antisemite even though the script was written, predominantly by Jews.

The Jews are revealing their power level a little bit too much for their own long term safety

It should be illegal to slander the president.

People are being total dicks to Trump and act surprised when he doesn't like it. He is human like you and me. What do you expect? How about showing the leader of the free world some fucking respect?

Where do I get this track?

Eight fucking years on the White House beg to differ.

its jewish

you must be jewish for saying niggers own anything but stolen bikes

Nice try.
Most didn't call him a nigger until after the first few years. Then it was synonymous with his inability to lead. Trump is the new President and you're already crying wolf.
The birther issue was started by KKKlinton. It isn't out of the question that an investigation shows the certificate was illegitimate. He had to be born somewhere, and hiding that is worse than muh tax returns.
Obongo did do things that were in line with demonic worship or muslim ideology.
Trump mentions God and Jesus all the time.
That nigger didn't deserve one ounce of respect.
Trumps Presidency demands it. Why? Because the entire reason you're here to freely bitch is because of freedom loving people like him.

Liberals were doing this to Nixon way before.

And he was elected President, he has earned the office and the office demands respect.

>Enjoy your wait
Thank you Ahmed

Gen Z starts voting in 2020, so guess what that means...

this shit always depresses me

ban college

You are only as good as the results you achieve.
And they are still winning.

Trump barely gave you an opening to resist for a while but if you go back to the same tried and failed tactics of holier than thou "noble" right bullshit you are gone, last chance and you blew it good bye civilization.

>Obongo never did anything that warranted respect.
Other people don't respect what I respect REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The Jews are revealing their power level a little bit too much for their own long term safety
I notice this too

>Crypto-jew in the 1800s
>I'm a hardworking bureocrat with a new german name, I raise my kids christian

>Crypto-jew now
>YOU CALL THIS A BAGEL

>burning hanging and burning effigies of the president a-ok
Are you liberal fucks so disconnected from reality that you can't tell the difference between the actions of an individual and mainstream entertainment?

SNL hasn't been funny since the 90's.

We should put some effort into reclaiming the meaning of "hate".

We make funny jokes or say "there are only two genders" and that's supposed to be hate. Or we advocate for monogamous relationships between a man and woman and that's hate.

These SJW scream and riot, beat people or call people "white bitch" it's supposed to be hate. Listen to some of the speakers at BLM rallies. The hate in their voices is palpable.

>It should be illegal to slander the president.
What are you, Arab? Fucking faggot

>says the cuck from Sweden

Nice try Mohammed

Show me any instance on national TV where Obongo is called a nigger

>Enjoy your wait
So like 3 years? You do realize the first will have the ability to vote next year, right?

4 years for them to realize how shitty the right is, and BTFO republicans in the general. Can't wait to see your tears. You should have hoped Trump wasn't such a fool, and empowering the left more than they've ever been in decades.

>Gen Z starts voting in 2020, so guess what that means...
That you are an old fuck, and you haven't looked at contemporary mainstream youth culture.

I enjoyed that sketch, if breitbart can't handle light banter like that then the alt right movement is doomed.

Only spics think respect is earned
This is why they kill each other over taco wars and shit up their own country

Why do people still watch SNL? I could barely watch it back in the mid-00s because the quality was such shit.

Give me one example of Obama being refered to as a "Nigger" on television
>protip: you can't

Point is conservatives should stop acting like their shit don't stink too.

>implying we don't insult fucking everything on this hellhole of a site.
Fuck off newfag

Americans don't respect the government. Period. Never have; never will. This isn't a kindergarten, it doesn't matter who started it.

Why are these two posters so nervous?
Really makes u think....

Are we being raided? There seems to be a lot of shill activity of late.

Im fucking sick of this degenerate world

what country can i move to and never have to see another nigger again?

Coming from the country that is gonna censor what ppl say about refugees.

The media never criticized Obama. Period.

It's fucking insane.

I like how they think they fit in and we don't clearly see this shit.

and what's he gonna do if i dont respect him online? nothing, just like those liberals.

>I'm not being defensive, you're being defensive
Shiggy

>So like 3 years? You do realize the first will have the ability to vote next year, right?
I realize that Gen Z, is the least racist and most progressive generation ever

fticonsulting.com/~/media/Files/us-files/insights/reports/generationz.pdf

China.
Awful lot of chinks though, but at least you'll be easy to spot in a crowd.

>"N-no you!"

Amerifat arguments top kek, no wonder you guys are less than 60% white. You have the reasoning skills of niggers.

Haha white people btfo

SNL and women are funny guys, get over it

youtube.com/watch?v=IgrhJSAaYIc
youtube.com/watch?v=WDJczV_6dns
I did it

>Why are these two posters so nervous?
I'm not
>Really makes u think....
Maybe you should think about more valuable things than if some guy posting on Sup Forums is nervous, you know honestly seems like a waste of time to think about how people on Sup Forums feel

>Are we being raided?
Durr, you think? The enormous influx of shills almost overnight is a clear sign that this is organized. They'll probably burn out within a week or two, though. They always do.

Hello Rednecks, Are you offended by SNL? HaHaha, Wait for what is coming, Allahu akbar sons of white bitches.

Chinks are getting blacked too, good thing i live 20 kilometers from my neighbour.

nice try OP

we all know this type of media exposure for Trump is what got him elected

say it with me

8 MORE YEARS

Hello Juán..

Have you even bothered to look at Gen Z?
Me thinks you haven't.

I say what I said because I have confidence that I am right. You keep pretending people even listen to your bullshit media narrative though, it's a bold strategy and we will see where it takes you.

women don't belong in college.

It's a divide and conquer move.

Trump will kill us all
Trump is rapist
Trump is child rapist
Trump is Putin's agent
Trump like pee
Trump is just expanding his financial empire
Trump is inept, his subordinates are in charge.

Since they cant break Trump, they shift attacks to softer targets,
reminding right people, oy vey, look at the juden, this is yiur messaih?
and make liberals think Trump smaller than he really is.

Dont forget how he is also a closeted homosexual communist. All true facts here no sarcasm

You're trolling, right? Show me where the right showed Obama a single ounce of respect during his administration.

Shut up rebbit. You obviously don't understand why we liked trump to begin with.

Why do white Americans hate themselves so much?

> You keep pretending people even listen to your bullshit media narrative though

>BENGHAZI

>EMAILS

>CORRUPTION

Yeah you're actually mentally challenged

insulting liberals is about hurting feelings, that snl issue is about people not respecting democracy

We didn't
All liberals have left is judicial activism and smashing windows
Oh and epic SNL quips. I guess we're done for

With a tranny wife

THIS.

The people said shit about Obama but the media pretty much sucked his dick 24/7. Everything that the media is complaining about with Trump is horseshit considering that he is doing the same stuff as Obama.

The Dems got fucking ruined in Nov and all the left is doing is screaming like a bunch of babies because they can't do anything else.....and it's gonna fucking backfire eventually aka Gen Z is already seeing through the lies.

vid one
>public access tv
vid two
>lady quoting someone else, probably fired after

wow Jamal, really activated my almonds
>