Brit/pol/ - Sensual Fucking Edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=VW66iMr63QM

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

>Spies and civil servants who leak national security secrets face up to 14 years in jail, in the first overhaul of the Official Secrets Act in a century due to "the growing threat from Russia"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/exclusive-spies-civil-servants-leak-secrets-face-14-years-jail/

>Muslim pupils outnumber Christian children in more than 30 church schools, including one CoE primary that has a 100% Muslim population
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/muslim-pupils-fill-the-pews-at-anglican-schools-gp2jzvslc

>Britons must be offered 'associate EU membership', claims MEP
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-news-theresa-may-european-union-associate-citizenship-eu-charles-goerens-a7562416.html

>Stoke Labour deny seeking an alliance with the Lib Dems to stop Are Nutt
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-paul-nuttall-collaboration-liberal-democrats-in-upcoming-stoke-on-trent-by-a7562506.html

>Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell proposes cap on energy prices
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38858225

>(((Kingdom of Zion shilling intensifies)))
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38868039

>Hitchens on Sunday
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/peter-hitchens-which-of-these-pc-plodders-will-be-britains-next-top-cop.html

>Michael Fallon: Britain needs to engage "military to military" with Russia
express.co.uk/news/uk/762548/UK-must-engage-with-Russia-MILITARY-TO-MILITARY-in-chilling-threat-amid-global-tensions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roRmtPTxa-U
gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQjKLB3X5eA
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/transgender-woman-jenny-swift-prison-death
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4193538/Transexual-killer-women-s-jail-sex-inmates.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for US

First for Stratford E15

For based discord and 6+2 chan

5th for South Africa

>Anonyromance
>sensual fucking
You fucking what YKTD?

I'm collecting essays written by Sup Forumsacks and I'm hoping to compile them in an anonymously written book with proceeds going to a charity (none decided yet but I'm thinking some sort of veteran's charity). The book will be about Sup Forums's perspective during the election from 2015-2016. Please consider contributing or at least give us feedback. Thank you.

Thread:

P.S. You don't need to use Google Docs. You can use pastebin instead.

why is 8ch brit/pol/ so based?

Anyone unironically civic here? Not in a cuck way, but in an tolerant of smart immigrants who contribute to society way.

anime

You realise you're being radicalised, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=roRmtPTxa-U

Neoconservatism>Third way (Socdem)>>>>> Libertarianism>>>>>The rest

My dear chap, I never knew you cared

desu

Maybe because it doesn't have a paki Hitchenite shill dictating all the threads?

The handshake that doomed Britain.

Yeah it's fun

Christopher, I thought you were dead.

>We can now say that the decision taken to join the Common Market in 1975 has been reversed by this referendum to leave the EU

This is wrong on so many levels

I'm out, see you all in the ethereal realm lads

Remember that the below are only the % who admit to holding such views - the true values are likely to be far higher:

>23% of British Muslims said Islamic Sharia law should replace British law in areas with large Muslim populations.

Some other things of note:

>On social issues, 52% of the Muslims surveyed said they believe homosexuality should be illegal. At the same time, almost a third (31%) of British Muslims think polygamy should be legalized. Among 18-to-24-year-olds, 35% think it is acceptable to have more than one wife.

>More than 100,000 British Muslims sympathise with suicide bombers and people who commit other terrorist acts.

>Only one in three British Muslims (34%) would contact the police if they believed that somebody close to them had become involved with jihadists.

>The survey does show that 88% of British Muslims believe Britain is a good place for Muslims to live. According to Philips, this is because the tolerance they enjoy in Britain allows them to do whatever they want.
>Britain allows them to do whatever they want.

gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey

Saud family dindunuffin.

Why are you a bunch of paki bastard dafties?

Go die

The embrace that ruined the world

Britain has to be destroyed so it can be rebuilt. He'll be back

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQjKLB3X5eA

shit filters onii-lad

Why is SA so based?

lads desu ginne desu

Reminder that Brexit isn't going to happen and immigration will continue as it always has.

whoa there clinton was based

no sack

I love her, lads.

Who's ready to get MILKED?

Get out class cuck.

Based discord tbqh(pbuh)

Wrong , it is only going to worsen.

maybe if women would stop ruining everything i'd stop being a misogynist
just a thought.

also, radicalisation is such a fucking meme term. when the past is deeply ingrained into bullshit orthodoxy as it is now, you need some radicalism. (no gchq, that doesn't fucking mean bombs in the name of Wahabbism, I just mean radical legal action.)

I love her lads

>got blair elected
Nope

I love her, lads.

She's LYING TO YOU

One of us have to marry her, impregnate her and make her happy.

How come neoconservative groups don't split?
How the fuck can you be a Trot without undergoing mitosis?

>there are angry nativists in this thread
Reminder that the Tories and Mummy May (pbuh) are our friends and allies against nativist bigotry lads

who /pembrokeshire/ here

i fucking hate discord and SA lads

FILL

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

THIS IS A MUMMY MAY SPACE

BASED TORYS HERE

:(

>America has lived in relative peace up until fairly recently and even then it pales in comparison to the Muslim shit that goes on in Europe.

Why would the IS try to kill their Pakistani brethren?

HER

shes so lovly i wanna hug her

why are you pretending to me be lad?

redpill me on that because I have no idea what you're talking about

[spoiler]also I love him lads[/spoiler]

CUNNY

i wanna cummy in tummy

>Last month
>Some "tranny" kills himself in a male prison
>Lefties have a full meltdown, demand that all trannies get put into female prisons

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/transgender-woman-jenny-swift-prison-death

>Today
>"Transexual killer who was moved from a male to a female jail to await sex-change surgery is moved back after having sex with her fellow inmates"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4193538/Transexual-killer-women-s-jail-sex-inmates.html

Funny how it always works out. Everyone except the gender activists saw that coming.
It's almost like these "women" were being kept in male prisons for a reason.

>8ch is mentioned twice by 1-Post-By-This-ID anons asking why it's so shit/so great

>Brit/pol/ develops the thread equivalent of food poisoning and devolves into ladsposting within literal seconds

Really causes one to take a moment and think things over

BASED DOUGGY CARSWELL WILL DELIVER US FROM THE HUWHITE MENACE DESU

WITH

Clinton was SHIT

Clinton was a sell-out cunt saved only by the fact he was mildly charming.

Bastard even got rid of his cat.

fake pembs falseflagging again

She wasn't even fit.

YOUR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE HER LADS

no one cares for your life you paki slime

Trots aren't neocons
Trots are third way socdems

They support imperialism but they're against it

world revolution and that shit innit m8

fuck off you paki bastard

Britain was doomed long before that, my friend.

This thread is now claimed for His Majesty SA of the disc0rd
LONG MAY HE REIGN

CUMMY

you will never cum a hot slooge in her white pancake arse

see lad? why can't we get along and you stop trying to annoy me? we have more in common than what drives us apart desu

Fuck off paki

She was so

Good lad

IMPREGNATE HER

BASED Bongo Bongo Land TBHWY LADS

im sorry lad i love you lad

ban SA and anyone involved in discord tbqh lads

A joke of a thread for a joke of a country.

>forgot how tiny the thumbnails on cuckchan are
jesus how do you live with yourselves

Nearly all neocons are ex-trots, though.

They have to re-seal the deal every so often.

Third Way Democrats were pushing for reform in the Labour party to make them more Centrists and electable, they clearly had a favourite in Blair

As a consequence the Conservative also became more centrist and electable to compete with Blair, Third Way Democrats basically made Tory and Labour into Lib Dem clones

Politics hasn't been the same since

UHHHHHHHHHHH IM GONNA CUMMIESSSS ON MY PRINTED OUT PICTURE OF VIRGINIAAAAAAAAAAAAA LADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

thanks lad love you too

i will lad i will one day i will lad i will lad one day i will lad lad i will one day lad

tfw Britain's demographics will look like Rhodesia's in our lifetime.

I am.

What your average stormcuck doesn't seem to get is that chasing 100% ethnic is horrifically inefficient when civic done properly would have largely the same net result on demographics.

Daily reminder that Frances is 10/10

This thread has now been
JOCKED

You ever seen the film "Colors" from 1988 with Sean Penn?

She needs to try this hairstyle again. She's so cute

PLEASE DO IT SOON YOU HAVE TO

>tfw Trump drags us into an Iranian war and my brother has to go and risk his life for Israel again.

Trump was a mistake