She will win. The trend hasn't stopped and it most certainly won't stop with her

She will win. The trend hasn't stopped and it most certainly won't stop with her.

This will be a huge shock to the world, there was always a chance of Brexit and Trump but nobody will have seen this coming.

I know it's going to happen, you know it's going to happen. The funny thing is, the rest of the world doesn't know it's going to happen. When it does, they won't be acting so tough anymore.

Let the memes commence.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/05/marine-le-pen-promises-liberation-from-the-eu-with-france-first-policies
youtube.com/watch?v=eHPO3xQJdis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

France changing the whole Europe once again

Le Pen's France vs the French Muslim community will legit lead to a civil war.

They are the French after all
They are somewhat due for that sort of thing. Bring out the guillotines.

This is probably true. The firestorm against Trump shows that the global order is probably not willing to allow the democratic process to halt globalisation. I can see several civil wars being fomented, a la Ukraine and the Arab Spring.

Honestly, what are the chances of her winning? I want Europe to be free.

>but nobody will have seen this coming.
lol, stop fooling yourself. Everybody expects Le Pen to win after the only right wing candidate died.

I hope so.

she will lose in the second round as always

it's fucked

I'd join the legion under Le Pens rule

LE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN LE SOROS

she's gonna get jewed out in the second round

So she did really well in the first round of voting. And yet so many articles say "w-well shes going to lose the election anyways." Is this just MSM damage control? Or is it legit. I'm leaning with damage control because leftists pushed "no chance for Brexit" and "no chance for Trump" narratives so hard. Can a frog redpill me on the situation?

35% will be the key number for her.
I can't say anymore on the subject.

Is it weird that I don't know who will win anymore ?
I thought it would be Hamon, but after all the events today I don't even know

“Financial globalisation and Islamist globalisation are helping each other out,” she said. “Those two ideologies aim to bring France to its knees.”

BASED.

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/05/marine-le-pen-promises-liberation-from-the-eu-with-france-first-policies

If France can uncuck itself, is there any hope for Germany? I don't know anything about their political parties.

It's hard to tell with France.
They are very weak and soft , pretty much like canadians.
They used to be an empire and now look at them. :))

Good

They win by default if there's no war, so bring it on.

What is the second round? How does this election work

Fillons supporters will go to Le Pen

who knows. It might even be the commies, Melenchon is growing up so fast it is ridiculous.

Le Pen has surely more chances now that Fillon is out but a lot of things can happen before May. I really don't think she will do it, I don't really trust her anymore anyway.

On the first round you vote for any of the candidates, then the two who finished at the first and the second place get to the second round where you can only pick one of them. So the last time far right made it to the second round everyone voted against it to prevent its victory. That's also the case for our local and regional elections, sadly. And it will certainly be the same scenario here.

Expect a massive chimpout from minorities and whites cucks if she gets elected. France's problems with ghettos and minorities seem worse than in any other european country and the average frog have a very ideoligized mindset

If doubs, Kek starts the Le Pen-train

Are there any frenchmen left, tho? You cucks won't do anything, continue with your sarcastic superiority and let that failure of a country die. I just came back from a 300,000 people protest (backed up by another 300k in other cities) organized against corrupt reds, aș much aș we can do. What did you do after those tens of people got killed at Nice, besides outlawing patriotic protests through martial law? Le Penn won't win, there's no will left în your country, you are slowly dying and next to the heart touching napoleonic war memoirs in my possession, where real frenchmen still live and die, I will keep this shame and sadness that you wasted the incomparable treasure your countrymen before you left.

:)

>. The trend hasn't stopped
Did you already forget that Hofer lost?

I

Holy Mother of God

>romania has never been an empire
>the first thought that people think when considering romanians is: scum, gypsies, dirty, filthy

you shouldnt shit talk, shitskin

>a fucking gypsie

What's the acronym for the French version of "Make France Great Again??

Can't wait until every nation in europe has woken up. Imagine Nigel, Le Pen, Wilders and Frauke working together.

She's gonna get rekt in the second round vote, don't get your hopes up

If it fillon vs le pen muslims and white poor will vote for her to keep there gibs

>So the last time far right made it to the second round everyone voted against it to prevent its victory.

Last time you didn't have 24 terrorist attack with +200 dead or the African invasion

Kek wills it!

Kek wills it-->
It's not in the hands of humans anymore. Praise be.

So is it a good investment?

Had a feeling with Brexit and Trump...this one, not so much.

I don't give a shit about immigrants, I'm just trying to see a few shekels out of this.

Then Geert Wilders!

I hope so shit the french used to be barbarians and they became cowards when all the muzzies flooded in

The thing is Brexit was something Brits wanted. You guys never enjoyed being part of the EU anyway, even at the time it wasn't such a disaster.

As for Trump he was unexpected. The media went full retard but one year of bulls hit wasn't enough.

Marine Le Pen has been part of the political landscape for more than a decade and the FN for almost half a century. We are talking about a party that has been slandered like Trump was for the last year, but for decades.

And she doesn't even have a movement. The extreme right goes from "not so sure" to "hate this bitch".

I'm still voting for her but...

This. Le Pen and Geert Wilders will win. We heard that with rigged polls all through election. It was actually like reverse psychology bc it got everyone to vote

Nope Germany is lost

Your faith in kek is strong Sven

Whatever, leftists don't care and bring the #NotAllMuslims stuff, most people still can't see why islam as a whole is a problem and think terrorism and other issues are just coming from a little part and not the majority.
We're silently invaded with the full consent of a vast part of our population. Our far right parties are divided about a lot of topics while the left still manage to get united to vote in favor of the candidate who will face Le Pen in the second round.

Ya but it'd take nothing short of literally Hitler to save germany. I think there'll be war. They just legalized child brides wtf

le pen will win
checkem

fuck. she won't win
checkem

>Le Pen
>I will destroy the EU
>I will destroy NATO
>I get money from Russian banks
Are your neurons not entertained?

We don't only need Le Pen we need a coup d'etat and a civil war.

kek vult

You need to be from a country to post here.

Yfw the fedora fags are on her side (pic related)
( funeste phillipot and marine FN is cucked beyond rédemption with LGBT and marxiste ideas)

Kek, hearst thou us

get some France, make the triumvirate great again

If digits, Le Pen wins, Ile de France projects go up in a blazing fire after riots.

please Frenchmen, wake up. Do something, anything. Stop letting this happen to your country and continent.

>mfw a fucking leaf thinks it's allowed to talk to me

It seems like she wins the first round but not the second. The only way Marcon loses the second round is surprising documents by wikileaks.

yesss checks

i hope not
dat bitch say
>Crimea is russians and always was russians
shes just a putin little dog

How can we help?

Marine has something.

She has charisma and she's photogenic.

Germanistan it is.

Is there black ops program alive in US?

deep

Canada may be shit but at least it's a real country.

Have faith, he is summoned:

>Liberal democracy
>Having a choice

first round 100% but only a miracle can put her in the Eliseo, anyhow muslims maybe help, just look Zapatero with the trains or Aznar with ETA, who knows, will be fun

we can do it lads

we can meme it into reality

if we win France the EU is finished.

>Crimea is russians and always was russians
That's correct though. They gave it to Ukraine less than a lifetime ago, the majority of the population is Russian and identifies with Russia and not Ukraine, and prior to annexation Russia already defacto controlled it by leasing military bases all over it.

Kek wills it. Placing a £50 bet now.

please france

do not elect a fucking nord to be your leader

youtube.com/watch?v=eHPO3xQJdis

Il s'appele Mohamed
Il est inscrit au chômage
Il arrive du Maghreb
Couscous et Djellaba
Il a ramené sa famille,
Toutes ses femmes et ses enfants
Il ne parle que le Kabyle
Et ne lit que le Coran

Mohamed, mouche à merde
Nous ne voulons pas de toi
Mohamed, mouche à merde
On va te ramener chez toi

Il joue l'incruste partout
Pour pouvoir être embauché
Il ne sait rien faire du tout
Et il passe sont temps à glander
Harlem Désir est ton Dieu
Parce qu’il te donne tous les droits
Il te protège, te rend heureux
Et te laisse vivre chez moi

Mohamed, mouche à merde
Mohamed, mouche à merde

Nous l’avons croisé un soir
Dans une rue qui était noire,
On a voulu l’éduquer,
Mais nous l’avons crucifié,
Nous nous ne sommes pas inquiété,
De toute façon il n’y avait pas le choix
Dans son sang on l’a laissé
Il n’avait rien a faire chez moi

Mohamed, mouche à merde
Mohamed, mouche à merde
Mohamed, mouche à merde
Ce soir tu vas souffrir
Mohamed, mouche à merde
Ce soir tu vas mourir

We must seize the means of meme production!.

repurpose hillary hashtags into LePen hashtags.

#madampresident
#imwithher
#strongertogether

Kek will make France great again

SIEG HEIL!

Henry de Lesquen go away

France leaving the eu will bring the euro down you say?
If so, it's time to buy.

beauty and sad words my friend!
..and big respect form PL for perfect protest against commmies

what odds you getting?

Tfw won a grand on Trump. Do it user the feeling is incredible.

You won't even have to stay up until 6am this time.

Brexit, LePen and Geert governments, Germany going islamic gommunism, eastern europe wanting to have none of Germany's faggotry.

WHEN IS THE FIRST ROUND?

WHEN IS THE SECOND ROUND?

thank you.

We need her for Frexit.
>France, UK, USA and Russia united against Germs
>WWI all over again
>Except we all have nukes and Germs don't

Leaving the EU seems a bad idea honestly, France is way too dependant of his neighbours. I don't think the french could handle a general boycott.

Marion Le Pepe.

It will end in a civil war anyway, better sooner than later.

Doesn't she love muslims though even though she wants to leave the EU?

I asked this in the last thread and never got a response, so I'm assuming yes and she will do nothing to stop refugees from raping pure french qts.

Take your psyop shit elsewhere Ivan, no one likes you and you were adopted

Yeah, you might even have to liberate us if the germans don't wake up. This time you'll be the fascist liberating us from marxism.

Nope

You overestimate us britbro, we're brain dead.
We went full pret-a-penser over here for the last decades and it's showing like crazy: people are still unable to stand united against islam.

Still, things are changing like ... incredibly fast.
I have never seen that.
For once, she might have a chance to win.
She can't save us as she has no intention to kick shitskins out of France, but I suppose it's still better than nothing.

mmmFAGAt?

LePen's win confirmed, thanks based kek