Environmentalists would oppose this in the USA

>Environmentalists would oppose this in the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_Monument
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can you believe that water and wind, over millions of times, perfectly carved a structure that so closely resembles a lion..

nature is so amazing sometimes

it means there's a creator, atheists would make us think nature craved it at random becase muh natural selection

fuck Switzerland
fuck you, leaf
fuck off, conquistador

forgot your medication?

Fuck you. Leaves are amazing you fucking degenerative cuck

From my observations people only care when you destroy nature if what is built is less aesthetic than the nature itself. If you were to clear the Florida everglades and replace them with a favela people will be upset but replace it with a neighborhood whose sidewalks resemble kampong pictured below people will love it.

Nature always craaaves lions

Wtf, I hate the environment now.

All I can see is the pig outline

Our God is an Awesome God

This isn't at all how it works in our countries. Westerners these days fucking hate the idea of improving upon muh pristine nature. If it's not an Amerindian cave painting they want nothing to do with man's influence on the built environment.

But just imagine how cool it would be to have a small Germanic village in Yosemite valley, or a Silicon valley-like tech hub in a cave system in the Grand Canyon.

seems like environmentalists in USA are almost as or equally as bad as here..

I would probably do it too. Nature is more beautiful than anything man-made that can last outside in this climate.

Oh and the seagulls would fund a way to shit all over it too.

What is this?

This is mainly a financial problem, it would be interesting however if the US government gave permission to build small towns within national parks. I would make it a requirement that these towns be designed by notable architects. The cost however will be so high that only the wealthiest Americans could live in these communities much like aspen in the rockies

a lion carved into the side of a rock, judging by the Latin text it was probably done by the Romans or catholic church.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_Monument

It literally says who did it in the link you posted

>all that sunlight
fuck off back to hell heathen
up here its hockey season all year round

Fpbp

What does it represent?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_Monument
did you even read the article you linked? it says it was done in the 1800s.
> It commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution, when revolutionaries stormed the Tuileries Palace in Paris.