DRUMPF BTFO BY A BEER COMPANY!

How will pol ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anheuser-Busch_InBev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How will pol ever recover?
By not drinking pisswater like Budweiser

Trump is going to lose this battle in court.

I've seen the ad. The ad is about a white male immigrant in the 1920s. The only acceptable kind of immigrant.

>budweiser
>beer

That and no one gives a shit that a white German immigrated here. Bring more.

this.

middle eastern immigrants or European?

Those are european immigrants not mudslimes, and Africans. Big difference, brown people tend to make a mess of things.

OUR FROG

but muslims cant drink beer thats racist

90% of Americans are 3rd generation or farther. They arent immigrants anymore. We have no need for more immigrants unless they provide a skill or service the American economy needs. Every other country except Germany and Sweden do it this way and their cucked beyond repair at this point. The rest of them are leeches on this country.

This. The only one going to btfo are budweiser, because the only people that drink budweiser are the working class who don't want illegals, and this commercial is at best not going to change their mind and at worst get them to choose a different beer.

>german immigrants who came here legally, had values that for the most part mirrored Americas, they also worked very hard
vs.
>shitskin immigrants from 3rd world countries with anti western values, many of whom are radicalized, come from terrorist hotspots at fighting age, and dont work
dang, Trump BTFO by budweiser

>Budweiser
>get bought out by Dutch faggots or one of those watered-down-germanics
>try and tell Americans about how American their Dutch-owned beer is
It's a good thing I have never enjoyed alcoholic beverages.

Riddle me this - what does Cuckweiser achieve by alienating their redneck demographic, who purchase their pisswater the most?

It makes no sense. Do SJW's have deep pockets and lots of income? It doesn't seem that way... yet everyone is pandering to them. Even Audi and a few other car companies.

I've never seen a multi-colored hair xhe driving an Audi - yet they pander.

What the hell is going on I'm really going mental, lads.

It is a shame that the "big" beer brands in North America(Coors, Budweiser, Molson) are all shit.

Good thing I have a couple of beer-wise friends who have steered me the right way when it comes to alcohol.

What is the best pisswater to drink that isn't owned by InBev?

>Air ads promoting gay marriage
>Air ads promoting the female wage gap myth
>Release press release about how their new ads were made to "spark a national conversation"
>Feature Seth Rogen in commercials
>Feature Amy Schumer in commercials

Seriously, how the hell is it possible to mess up selling beer this fucking bad?

>good think I have never enjoyed alcoholic beverages

t. muhammad / underage b&

And I say this as a "The free market will fix it" kinda guy.... I'm less convinced by this argument day by day.

The free market must be rewarding all these companies for pandering, some how or another - I've yet to figure out HOW.

This.

Anti-German zenophobia in the 19th century
Of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.

>Reply
I wish i drank beer, so I could boycott them.

cause a single superbowl add can do that

you lefties are fucking faggots.

its rewards them because, like sheep, people though the government funded school system are conditioned to want certain things. so when these trained people hear certain dog whistles they immediately do what the one whistling says.
The US is a corporate state where a few companies own most of the media and buy the politicians.

I mean, hell, look at the liberals. They spent this entire campaign calling the very same rust belt population that helped get Obama elected twice a bunch of backward racists and sexists and then they don't understand how Trump got so many votes.

>Trump doesn't drink alcohol
>Trump must be a durka or a kid
All of it tastes horrible. I did enjoy vodka because it gives a nice warm feeling (I can understand why Russians drink it like it's water), but I just don't see a point in forcing myself to drink something that tastes like shit and I don't enjoy.

And if we're going to be bringing out the ad-homs, then I will add that I wouldn't expect a britbong whose entire heritage is based off of alcoholism and tea to understand such concepts.

Yeah they actually had a reason to come here and actually contributed to the nations growth. The most these fucks who want to come in do now is open a halal cart

Having liberals and SJWs infiltrate the corporate office, and take over the marketing department. I'm sure the ad agency they paid millions to had all kinds of Powerpoint presentations showing that catering to minorities is a good business model.

Seen it in person a bunch of times. They take over, and bully the company to tow the line.

Seems like Yuengling is about to get even more popular.

they need to get run out of town like the commie rats they are

Reminder - Yuengling is the only Sup Forums approved beer

In all 3 states they fucking sell it in.

Stop shilling this non-existent beer.

>be around forever
>brag about this
>still can't ship to the west coast

>American Immigrants
>Shows all white Europeans

Yup, that's about right.

Reminder that 90% of the US has no access to it.

There is so much good beer being made in the states now. The only people that still buy macrobeers are the old blue collar men who drink a case every night, and the dude party bros. I know where i live in Indiana, there are 30 local brewers within a 30 minute drive from eachother.

Why don't they expand operations? Everyone that's had it likes it better than shit Budweiser but I have to go to florida to get it.

Another reason to move to Florida. No state income tax and a Yuengling brewery in tampa

yeah I'm not a beer guy but WI is full of stuff made here that people really seem to enjoy
Like the Spotted Cow or whatever

Drink the #MAGA beer.

german and family owned. It is also much better than Pissweiser.

>t. asspained westcoast cucks who cant enjoy the best cheap American beer

>the story of WHITE immigrants
Fixed.

I hope they show the part where the immigrants actually brought something of value over, learned the language, integrated, and grew the community as something new and American.

But then I would have to live in Florida :^)

I wish they would. Everyone keeps talking about it.

They don't even sell it in Colorado either. I don't even think it makes it to the midwest.

>drinking the piss that is Budweiser

See
To get into marketing, you have to go through the leftist propaganda machine know as college. And so bleeding heart liberals are hired and try to push their beliefs to a demographic that out right opposes them.

>not wanting to live in florida

Once you get used to the old people living on the west coast is perfect. Its all old rich white people

Quit bitching, I'll send you a case

budweiser? LMAO you are not a real man if you drink that urine.

LEL

I'm sure this will go over well with the mostly conservative, middle American people who like football

They sure do love liberal Hollywood advertising values, especially when you're preachy about it during their favorite game

>leftists will use every opportunity to poison the americlap national tv night with their propaganda
>thinking this won't just increase the resentment toward leftists
top kek, 8 years it is then

Tampa is a shit hole though.

the only decent place is the panhandle. Which is basically Alabama

I live in Alaska so I just drink the local brewed shit. It's not bad and doesn't give me the shit like Bud and Miller do. Budweiser beer is so shit it gives you the runs.

fucking kek, boycottbudweiser is already trending

It's super interesting how nobody makes a sappy Super Bowl ad when countries like Iran close their borders to Israel.

I guess controlling rampant immigration by enforcing your legal borders is only a problem when wealthy white nations do it.

>associating Yuengling with florida
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>They don't even sell it in Colorado either.
You guys already have like a million breweries

No one goes to Pennsylvania if they don't live there or need to drive through.

Man, i was excited it was finally coming to indiana until i tried it. It was barely a step up from bud. Granted, i only had there normal lager.

The US is obsessed with following precedents. They follow the constitution ad nauseam, the courts never judge on a case by case basis and will reference shit from a century ago, and liberals think immigration should never ever stop because "mah country wuz founded by immigrants".

This runaway illogical behaviour will tear apart your country.

Everything is Florida, in the end. It is the black hole of the union. Nothing can escape the vortex of awesome

>American beer

Yep that's what the hicks who drink piss beer want, radical feminism.

How fucking tone deaf is the media?

Get draft Yuengling whenever you have the chance

Pennsylvania is a charming state, just stay away from Philadelphia.

I go there to visit a friend from my army days.

The Amish are also pretty based.

>budweiser marketed towards blue collar plebs back in the day
>white collar wouldn't touch it
>these days not even blue collar are drinking it

Their foothold has been slipping year after year, how they can even afford to air commercials during Superbowl is pretty amazing.

>Anheuser-Busch InBev, the owner of Budweiser and Bud Light, said Thursday that sales of its two top beers have continued to fall "in the low single digits" in the United States in the second quarter -- despite a ton of marketing for both brands.

Also
>budweiser
>beer

Fosters, Australian for piss.

>live in St. Louis area
>still buy Schlafly instead

this

I mainly like that in states that have it you can find it on tap everywhere and it tastes good. It's like sam adams in other states except more merica and less boston douchebaggery. I think its good on tap like someone else said.

>But then I would have to live in Florida :^)
Florida is like the Australia of the United States. Half of the state is a barely hospitable swamp and very few people can handle it.

Sure it sucks, but it grows on you, like the vines do on the trees. You don't ever really love Florida - it's like an abusive spouse, but instead giving you black eyes it gives you heatstroke - but there is something to appreciate about the state. Besides, most of the people who hate Florida are those New York/New Jersey wise guys who'll tell you about how many greater it is up north even thought they still keep coming down here, spending their money on overpriced theme-parks and rack up a huge credit card bill.

>tfw you were one of the red counties

Vermont beer masterrace reporting in

It's not about immigrants ffs, it's about ILLEGAL immigrants
Fuck off.

Will it tell the part about getting bought out by foreigners and effectively no longer being an American company?

>The company is a multinational beverage and brewing company with global headquarters in Leuven, Belgium.

>AB InBev was formed following the acquisition of American brewer Anheuser-Busch by Belgian-Brazilian brewer InBev, which is a merger of AmBev and Interbrew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anheuser-Busch_InBev

>reminder of which "country" the parent company of Budweiser is headquartered in

Its coming to indiana this year. At this rate, Colorado will get it by the year 2200

budwesier is becoming increasingly popular with hipster fuccb0is where I live, so maybe they are pivoting in their marketing strategy

(((partnerships))).

Literally no one in Australia drinks Fosters you retard, it exists only for Americans.

I have never even seen Fosters on tap or behind a bar.

Is natty ice and PBR too popular for them now?

no one drinks it here. outside of that brief period where everyone was a Kangaroo-boo.

My country was sadly one of the few blue one. Fucking spics shitting up Hillsborough.

>budweiser
>the most low shelf mass produced swill drank literally everyone back in the day is now considered a hipster beer

How many levels of irony are we on

WTF I hate shitty beer now

this one pictured.

>implying Australians don't drink beer so shitty, the abbos would rather drink petrol.

I'll have to try it again Inc i find a bar that has it. Only ever had the bottle.

>People still drink garbage like Budweiser

drinking local beer doesnt make you a hipster faggot. Treat yourself to some different beers and support your local brewers. Here is a beer that SJWs got pissed about but couldn't kill.

This user knows whats up, CT faggot here, love me some sip

He's an Aryan German. The majority of our initial immigrant waves were German.

The ad shows him being persecuted which is a fucking falsehood. We never shit on Germans the way we shit on the Irish and Italians and Slavs.

>hipsters not drinking PBR.
>fuckbois not drinking a beer with "ice" in its name.
My how the times have changed.

>the most prole "beer" there is
>hipsters taking an interest in it
I can actually see this happening

This is actually a perfect ad, and the people saying it will anger rednecks are fucking stupid.

All normal middle Mericans will see is the story of hw thier white ancestors immigrated legally.

My first reaction to it was that it's nice to see people appreciating German contributions to this country.

The ad is not politicak at all except for the scene with the drunken Anglo telling him to go home, which really did happen to Germans and Irish at that time.

>We never shit on Germans the way we shit on the Irish and Italians and Slavs.

Yes we did. Look up the Know Nothings, they opposed Irish as well as Germans.

Alright there may have been some opposition to German immigration, but it wasn't nearly on the same level as immigration from other nations.

>tfw florida masterrace

I stopped drinking it since amy schumer and the wage gap