Trump got a US soldier killed to help Saudi Arabia

So, last week trump had a military operation in yemen to help Saudi Arabia. one US soldier died in the operation.

How do you feel about the fact american blood is being spilled to help Saudi Arabia? i'm pretty sure this proves trump is taking foreign policy advice from neo-cons

nytimes.com/2017/02/01/world/middleeast/donald-trump-yemen-commando-raid-questions.html?_r=0
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-yemen-raid-2017-story.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/02/trump-approved-yemen-raid-five-days-after-inauguration

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/world/2017/02/05/yemen-al-qaida-leader-mocks-trump-for-raid-that-killed-civilians-us-soldiers.html
foxnews.com/world/2017/02/05/leader-al-qaeda-in-yemen-mocks-trump-after-raid.html
pastebin.com/TnX6KFTG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he will learn soon enough not to fuck with the houthis

Are you the Israeli I was talking to last night? Again, commencing operations against Al-Qaeda is hardly doing the bidding of Saudi's, and Obama crafted this operation (the only thing that made him uncomfortable was its set-date was after the inauguration, not lack of intelligence).

Planned by Obama.

Raid info was leaked, terrorists knew commandos were incoming, were prepared.

It's amazing only one of ours died in a prepared ambush and they still managed to accomplish their mission.

1. It was not planned obama. obama did not approve this operation because there wasn't enough intelligence.

2. Trump approved this operation, even if your lie was the truth and obama did plan it, trump is the one who signed the approval, so how does it even matter?

The US has nothing to do in Yemen that is not directly related to helping Saudi Arabia

I hope you are not this naive, user

>Le ebin Sup Forums houthi maymay

Houthis/Iran puppets are the opposite side of the Alqaeda/Gulf shut covered coin.

Can't wait til Academi gets their hands untied and cuts those niggers down.

If i were american i would honestly be more mad about the couple thousand soldiers that got killed during the other jewish wars in the region.

Saudi Arabia is a considerably more valuable ally than Israel tbqhwyfamalam

Oh and also, the raid information was never leaked. and it's not "amazing only one soldier died" because the reason he died is because there wasn't enough intelligence collected yet

You know user, trying to do damage control with lies just makes you look dishonest

Just like I said last night, this operation was against Al-Qaeda, and any 'benefit' to KSA is purely incidental. All other cases are examples of retaliation (attacking our ships). Yes, the US is supplying KSA with the means to engage militarily in Yemen, but we aren't doing it directly in the way you suggest. Stop being so stubborn.

The operation was aimed at Al Qaeda operatives who fought against Saudi Arabia in the Yemen war.

Are you really this blind that you are not willing to admit the goal of this operation was to help saudi arabia?

Also,
>Attacking our ships XD

The rebels there NEVER attacked a US ship. they attacked a Saudi Ship. Sean Spicer was lying when he said a US ship was attacked

>You know user, trying to do damage control with lies just makes you look dishonest
Nigga you're the poster responsible for 80% of this thread.

Fuckoff.

>one US soldier

>when your military is so fucking overpowered one life actually matters when ordering a raid

That's like the 'goal' of eliminating ISIS is to help Syria/Assad and Russia.

I wasn't referring to that, but to when the Houthi targeted the USS Mason in late 2016.

The difference being that i post the truth, and the user i replied to was openly lying in an attempt to damage control what trump has done.

I hope he is aware that his damage control is an attempt to justify the US helping Saudi Arabia

'like' saying*

trump will always have people breathing down his neck now, looking to exploit him at every turn. meanwhile the amount of shit obama has done, he gets a peace prize

The response to that was already done in 2016.

This particular operation was an over-reach, he was sending US ground soldiers, BOOTS ON THE GROUND, to help saudi arabia fight against yemeni rebels.

Trump is still bombing every single country obama was bombing

>someone died in a raid
>therefore trump murdered him

That's not what i implied.
I implied trump is okay with risking the life of americans in order to help saudi arabia

this wasn't even against the houthis, retards

this was against al-qaeda and we've been running operations and drone strikes against them in yemen for years in a low key undeclared war

>The response to that was already done in 2016.

Alright, you're clearly a massive idiot or just trolling me. I'm done.

All I'm saying is you can't find any instances where the US attacked Yemen that wasn't directly beneficial to our own national security interests (operations against Al-Qaeda) or where it wasn't retaliation against Houthi attacks (where you first said our ships weren't attacked, and now that it was 2016; that has nothing to do with my point).

Wrong Obama was waiting for a moonless night when the op was presented, which didnt come until Trump was in office.

The Al Qaeda operatives there fought against saudi arabia

So you are justifying the death of that american soldier who died to help saudi arabia, right?

What's about the fact trump approved this operation even though there wasn't enough intelligence? Obama delayed it for that reason. you see, obama was much more calculated. Trump is impulsive

how come i never see "Obama responsible for thousands"

>syria (he invaded)
>yemen (he invaded)
>libya (he invaded)
>iraq (continued war he promissed to end)

tell me again why ive never see the previous quotes?

because the media are a bunch of kikes.

The fuck you are saying?
Your lies worth about as much as gibberish

You think other posts in this thread are not aware that trump supporters are so much of a sheeple they are willing to lie in order to defend him?

>mission was a success
>media lies and calls it botched

Trump is still involved in all of this countries.

why did obama invade the now banned countries then dumbass?

we were only at war in iraq after afghan and iran ended (bush wars)

fucking stupid millenial shill

>A US soldier died
>A little innocent girl died

Pic related is the little girl who died in this operation. do you really want to call it a "success"

Because obama was a centrist and his foreign policy wasn't good.

Why are you deflecting every terrible shit trump is doing towards obama?

clearly not but obama started this invasion in decemeber 2012 so idk how hes calm and collected and not impulsive

there wasnt any reason what so ever to invade at all

how is trump responsible for terrible shit though

you do realise obama is responsible for hundreds of thousands of lives right?

he literally grew the drone program single handedly

>kike talking shit about Trump

How about you fuck off?

Agreed that there wasn't a reason to invade yemen.

However, obama did not approve this particular operation because there wasn't enough intelligence yet, but obama approved it despite the lack of intelligence. that's a difference which makes trump even worse than obama on foreign policy

Not white. I consider this a success.

fuck off kike before i shove you into my maytag along with tonight's roast beef

I agree the drone program was terrible. 90% of the casulties were civilians.

Now please try to guess who keeps obama's drone program in place. that's right, it's trump.

lol sorry kike you lose.

trump is plugging the holes that obama piked in the boat

If you think it's okay to kill little children just because their race is different from yours, what makes you better than Isis?

By ordering military raids, bombing every single country obama was bombing and keeping the drone program?

Honestly your statement worth as much as gibberish. it has no correlation with reality

Says the jew. You are trying to erase whites from the world. Fuck your racemixing agenda

right so everythings ok if obama does it but not trump?

i got news for you kike

your ass is going to be sore fore months

I have never seen a single jew in my entire life who was pushing for a "racemixing agenda".

Every jew i know literally doesn't care about it

And btw, i'm an athiest, not jewish

kike logic everyone

> Shill thread detected

Wanna know how many people died on King Nigger's watch?

Lots

Saged

Where exactly did i say it's okay when obama does it? stop putting words in my mouth.

It was terrible when obama did it, and now it's terrible when trump is still doing it

You can tip a fedora all you want but can't change your race

A Jew is a Jew

Do you think jew is a race?

Do you think you are related to ancient hebrews?

That is the elite, he doesnt have anything to do with that

the point is that no one said anything about it when it was his turn you fucking blind juden

now that trumps in office everyone is sensitive like little cunts

its called a double standard and for you to try and pretend you dont notice is hilarious

How can one be jewish if he does not believe in judaism

Don't say no one, i was against it when obama did it. i regularly watch The Jimmy Dore Show, he criticized obama non stop, he really hates him.

Jimmy Dore thinks obama is shit, hillary is shit, but trump is an even bigger shit

lol one (1) casualty taking out 3 Al Qaeda leaders

a bloo bloo bloo

Napoleon bragged about spending 30,000 lives a month.

Jew is a race

Just out of curiousity, how do you describe your racial, or genetic heritage then?

It appears to me Al Qaeda are openly mocking trump for this raid

thestar.com/news/world/2017/02/05/yemen-al-qaida-leader-mocks-trump-for-raid-that-killed-civilians-us-soldiers.html

Half Moroccan half Romanian, but i don't care about heritage i just do whatever i like. my taste is very different from my ancestors, i don't have to do the shit they did

fake news

So you are saying Obama didn't go through with anything? Just like OP said?

No user, It's real.
Even fox news is reporting this

foxnews.com/world/2017/02/05/leader-al-qaeda-in-yemen-mocks-trump-after-raid.html

>one person died so that means the operation was "botched"
No.

No one cares for the kid but yea one guy dying is pretty sad. Hope trump takes this to heart and just pulls everything out

I care about the kid. and the dozens of other civilians who died

So what are our subjects today? See a lot of sliding, so it must be something important.

so is his about the kid or the solider because if it's about the kid then no one shouldn't of care

Why? It was an enemy kid
Can't save them all

Btw i hope you are all aware trump has cozy relationships with suadi arabia because he has businesses in there

Civilians are not my enemies.

Honestly if you want anothe 1976 oil crisis it's not a bad idea to be friends with Saudi Arabia

>innocent
I'm sure she jumped infront of those bullets to end her raped suffering by all those shitskins.

>Trump makes Sup Forums pro saudi arabia

You can't make this shit up

No one gives a fuck about you. We are fighting them. Your opinion and feelings aren't our concern. You want to do something about it then start a war with our country.

No it's not being pro Saudi Arabia. i say fuck SA but I'm not the president

Targeting civilians is not only immoral but it's also counter-productive.

I have seen many stories of people who became terrorists only after a western nation killed one of their family members. killing civilians helps terrorist propaganda

Why is it such a big deal with one or two US soldiers die in a fucking combat mission? How is it Trump's fault tnat when people shoot at you, you can die? What was the KD ratio of US vs ragheads? Probably something like 100 kills for US and 1 for rags, fucking emotional atguments are so gay.

not one US solider is worth a million Muslims or kikes.

Look at the picture in the OP.
Trump rushed to approve the mission when there wasn't enough intelligence yet

Oh great ANOTHER anti-meme. Give it a rest.

>israeli cares about innocent deaths
>is an israeli

you really should shut up, my goodness

Don't care. They will just be intentionally targeted. Personally I think we should just nuke that entire area of the planet, you included.

Most Americans don't give a shit about dead shitskins in a desert. Terrorist/little girl/civilian doesn't matter as they are all on the same side.

I'm also against it when my government does it.
do you think israelis are an hivemind or something?

What's make you better than Isis? you sound like a western version of isis to me with your plans to nuke civilians

>what makes you better than Isis
We're 60% white they are 0

it is well known that jews are a hivemind. your tricks dont work on me

To give him the benefit of the doubt, the fact that it came before the President means that generals wanted to go ahead with the mission anyways.

Just join team #Obamaisbad #Hillaryisbad #Trumpisbad #Bushisbad

That's the only correct position. all of them are bad

>destroying a source of evil in the world makes us terrorists
We would lose nothing by smoldering you all in hellfire. We would gain peace of mind knowing nothing will come out of there and attack actual innocents.

You claim we didn't have enough intelligence to preform the operation and that there were civilians present. If they were so innocent then why did they not provide us with information? They were all terrorists.

Breaking: Ballistic missile strikes Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

pastebin.com/TnX6KFTG

Trump doesn't have most of his people in yet and even then he would be dependent on the word of his advisors and the professionals in the intelligence community who presented him the operation for approval, on whether or not there was enough intel to go ahead with it.
This could have been a mistake on their part but was more likely kike sabotage, killing Americans for a shot at Trump.
Who leaked this info and who placed blame on Trump?
It's as retarded as giving Obama credit for greenlighting the Osama raid, he had nothing to do with it.

Does this mean that Saudi Arabia are part of the pee pee extortion campaign? Do they have tapes of Trump with whores peeing in his mouth too?

>to help Saudi Arabia.

Sure thing, Schlomo.

Also, the president isn't a true part of the military, he is the top of their chain of command but his "giving the go ahead" on any particular job is likely solely based on the advice of his generals who's decision is likely based on the advice of some colonels.

That said, I fucking hate you kikes and can't wait until we finally abandon you to the mercies of your Arab kin, and I hope Yemen gets spared from any nuclear fallout and gets their shit together because their coffee is really spectacular.

Academy is dead son, like 10 years.

Saudi Arabia is a good friend and ally.
Their maybe "cultural differences" but they are respectful and responsive.
Also what does Saudi want in Yemen?

Reminder that if civilians do not out terrorists then they are harboring them and are valid targets. If you were innocent you wouldn't be in the line of fire to start with.

A puppet state what else?

>I post the truth

Link?