Why are young white males checking out of society?

Why are young white males checking out of society?

Because society is against white males?

Because society hates us and doesn't want us to succeed. I'm just done fighting.

Are they? I thought it was just me.

You can only dish out abuse for so long. White males are actively screwed over, told to suck it up and deal with it, told that "society doesn't owe you anything."

Well, guess what? It takes two to tango. Society doesn't owe me shit? I don't owe it shit, either. People can bitch all they want that men are opting out, but shifting the blame to the individual doesn't work any longer.

It's all to hard. Easier to just do nothing and go with the flow

No reason to care about a society that is racist towards you and wants you dead. I would rather just stay home all day playing vidya instead of go to a liberal indoctrination center or breeding ground.

Why do you keep posting the same thread? Why are you a manlet? Why don't you seek sunlight and get a clue?

Taxes

Because unless you're a 6'2 Chad, society doesn't want you

Because society is depressing.

Were not, shit just sucks to get out of college 6 figures in debt and only finding shitty contracted jobs. Because of this we feel like this system is fucking bullshit that coupled with "your a fucking white male"

>muh victimhood
>muh racism
>muh society discriminates against me

This is why you are the SJWs of the right.

There's only wageslavery and normies talking about some dumb as shit TV stuff in it

>society
>muh society
>why are muh society

BECAUSE IT'S SHIT WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS CAN WE PLEASE NOT HAVE THIS SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER

AT LEAST MAKE IT A GENERAL

Waiting for a chance at a future worth sacrificing for. In the mean time it's just working, lifting, reading and vidya.

But in this case we are right

because its a fucking zoo out there

>you're just the sjws of the right
>no! stop opting out! work a job you hate wife up that single mom and deal with being a cuck like the rest of us!

Nope.

>/r9k/

its political you retard..
>it will lead to a war

This. Seriously, there is nothing more pathetic pinning your failures on others instead of yourself and this is what prevents me from ever going full Sup Forums; no, you are not successful because of SJWS and jews, you are not successful because you are fat, lazy, disgusting neckbeards who made poor decisions

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

you think we're the sjws of the right yet you still have unrealistic expectations of us. we just wanted to be treated like people.

Because modern society is garbage

>just blame yourselves goy
Nice tricks there Shlomo. You're fooling no one.

hmm

Who needs society when you have 2D and online friends

Kek. You gotta earn respect.

because no qt girl wants me.

>Sylvie

This thread is now a Sylvie thread.

Humans always had a surplus of "worthless" men and usually these men got taken care of by war or harsh conditions. However, the world is, on average, more peaceful and prosperous than it ever has been, so these unneeded males are checking out of society.

It's not to do with race. It's just that developed western countries are mostly white. Non-white but highly developed countries, like Japan, are experiencing similar issues.

You do realize calling us BAD PEOPLE doenst do a thing to us right?

I'm 6'3, jacked as fuck, and I own a Range Rover Sport and a BMW 650i. I have a six figure sum sitting in my bank account right now that I can spend on whatever the fuck I want. I earned all this shit through hard work, that's how capitalism works. If you sit on your ass whining like a little bitch you'll fail.

I'm living proof if you get off your ass you can do anything. Now get to work.

No reason to stay in really. You get demonized for being white, you get less advantages in most areas of life while being told you have the most, and there isn't really much worth working towards anymore. Getting a wife is a financial risk (yes even for normies and shit), college degrees are becoming worth less than they once were as more people have access to them (chance of getting a job is lowered the more options the one doing the hiring has, for those too dumb to understand the meaning) compounded with diversity quotas making it even harder. Really it's a whole lot of small things that just keep growing to large intolerable levels with the current social conditions making it so you can not only not do anything about it but also have to pretend it isn't happening or risk losing it all to the racist label.

Some retards will blame video games or shit like that, but those are escapes people take and not the reason they take them.

Because the societal price of pussy is to high for the normal Joe. 10% of the male population is screwing the 40 percent of female population. Even mid range pussies think they deserve a male that's higher than 8.

The socially awkward guy is getting pushed out of everyday life. They don't see any need to get wealth since there's so little chance that it would lead to getting pussy so most men get depressed and stop chasing after wealth and pussy.

Weebs =/= white males

they're degenerates

>You earned being 6'3
Nice b8