What does Sup Forums think of Tetraethylmethane?

What does Sup Forums think of Tetraethylmethane?

Tetraethylmethane is a branched alkane with 9 carbon atoms. It is a highly flammable and volatile liquid at room temperature. It is one of the isomers of nonane.

I have no idea, is it /ourchemicalcompound/?

what did the electrons mean by this?

It's only here because it looks like a swastika

fuck it's real

It is actually 3,3 diethyl pentane.

t. chemist

thanks cap

>No fun allowed

Is it, I dare say, /ourcompound/?

Just pointing the correct nomenclature.

It's not like someone is proposing the name hilterene for that compound.

I prefer tetraethyllead

wtf i love chemistry now

>implying there can't be more than one name for compounds

can we use this to gas Jews?

can you make me some sunshine?
this post is a satire and does not in any way shape or form reflects my real intentions

oy vey the atoms know.

best used as oven fuel 2bh

It's boiling point is at ~~300*F
We can drown them tho

Only one name for an organic compound

>hilterene
Of course not. It's a saturated hydrocarbon, so it would be hitlerane.

>google Tetraethylmethan
>you find pic related instead on wikipedia

thanks merkel for protecting me from evil nazi symbols :)!

It's gay

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're talking about this one

OY VEY

HOW CAN PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS SHIT FUCK

True.

I was thinking more in line with the nomenclature of terpenes. There is one that literally means great-grandmotherene in Latin.

Tetraethylmethane did nothing wrong

what did the atoms mean by this?

As a chemist I can say that that projection is actually more useful because it more accurately describes the bond angles.

Molecules (besides diatomic ones) are almost never confined to a 2D plane like that.

You never know.

what do you even mean

>as a (((chemist)))
you're not fooling anybody, shlomo

>in the lab, hey hand me that arsole
>coworker reports you
>get fired by shitty non chemist HR manager.

What the fugg

Nice work there, detective.

"Saaaaaayyyyy nigger!"

>As a chemist
not an argument

Useless molecule you can't kill jews with that. Watch this.

I love some good young Arsole.

I'm talking about the chemistry, I've had organic chemistry class in high school, but this shit is some fucking rocket surgery

Nanotechnology sure is hard. It seems to me that sticking a carbon shaft through an arsole would be a tight fit.

Shut them down!

kek, i love this dumb fucking board

I mean fuck... Great Britain should have Great removed from it's name unless it was Ahmed posting.

if it's dumb why are you posting here comments incoming

>Useless molecule you can't kill jews with that
>goto wiki;
>It is a highly flammable and volatile liquid at room temperature
I'm pretty sure we can make it useful

oh no I have been defeated

the real compound would look nothing like this because the central carbon has a tetrahedral structure. I'm lmaoing at your life as you fags try to LARP as real chemists.
>Not posting superior 1,3,6,8-Tetraazatricyclo(4.4.1.1(3,8))dodecane

Just take it slowly, it's only more complex overlays of the same basic shit

Buzzkill that he is, this user is right. For a proper swastika molecule, the center should probably be a cyclic structure, with two carbon atoms bonded to four bridging carbon atoms arranged at 90 degrees from each other, each of which bonds to one carbon. As a bonus, this would be mechanically rigid, so it would stay in the proper arrangement.

>t. Hanz Muller

can we kill the jews with it

So? That looks like a rugby ball

leaf, has anyone ever told you you're a genius?

Wow didn't see that! We need to kick start mass production and sell it under the name Memeklon-B, removes kikes, mudslime, roaches and many more! Shlomo doesn't pay your full salary? Memeklon-B! Roaches keep making diarrhea inducing kebab and shooting down your planes? Memeklon-B! Can't sleep because Ahmed keeps fucking your wife or shouting allah akbar across the street? You guessed it! MEMEKLON-B! Buy it at your local 14/88 shop today!

that's not even the same compound, the two alkane bridges each have 2 carbons and two nitrogens (ignore the hydrogens in either case they're useless anyway).

It still is, he explained why the depiction is more realistic just after his appeal to authority.

To explain it in better detail: carbon, in organic compounds, usually bonds with 4 other atoms (I leave out other cases of hybridization which form double or triple bonds, they are not necessary to explain the guys point). Because even in that small scale of being things can still get in the way of eachother, compounds that are built in the way of (Center)R4, form a tetraedic figure. This way, all the R's are as far away from eachother as possible, which is the preffered least energy costing state. When all R's are equal it's actually pretty damn perfect tetraedical. The bond angles are about 107.5°.

The depiction tries to show you that by using these funny kinds of lines to show you the 3dimensinal built of the molecule.

10/10 post here

WTF I love electrons now

actually my bad it is the same compound, you just gotta look at it top down from that representation

Perfect for heating an oven.

Just learned about the naming system in Organic 1 last week. Based Argentine

I am so smart! S, M, R, T!

Don't get too excited. Noone gives a shit for IUPAC, people prefer to use trivial names, so you'll still have to learn the most common ones. Also IUPAC names for big molecules are insane and impractical as fuck. You'll start using cas numbers to google/scifind some stuff, I promise.

it was friendly banter relax mate

It's okay Schlomo, I forgive you, it's in your genes

>natural component of gasoline

It actually is perfect

Yes IUPAC is mostly useless shit. I remember getting homework with a fuckload of structural models of many molecules to name them according to IUPAC. I don't how it is in the real deal chemistry field but while making explosives and drugs I never used that knowledge.

The most redpilled hydrocarbon, desu

>Not referring to it by its superior nomenclature, 3,3-diethylpentane.

>compounds that are built in the way of (Center)R4, form a tetraedic figure
Unless they're subject to mechanical constraints that force the bonds to adopt a different arrangement as in .

Yeah they like to do that, had to do it in school and organic chemistry I. Even now, sometimes when the guy I have to show I know what I'm doing before some labroratory shit wants to annoy me, he tells me I have to pull some iupac names for big ass molecules out of my ass. But oh well, I guess it's necessary.

As far as I know people in actual labroratories don't have the time to recite names that are half a page long.

I have never used IUPAC names in my field. There is just no reason to when a structure is a more descriptive and unambiguous human representation, and SMILES exists for machine representation.

Yeah, yeah, one always forgets to add enough information for everyone.

How about nazinonane?

can you get high on it?

Fucking leaf

>amphibole and pyroxene

Why would you even when tryptamine derivatives exist?

Many hydrocarbons act as central nervous system depressants so yes. Although after a few sessions you will be literally speaking retarded or dead.

nice

Jews are truly assembled from tiny jews.

(((organic chemistry)))

3,3 diethyl pentane, you mean

(((molecules)))

b-but what are the tiny jews made from?

inb4 it's jews all the way down

(((space-filling diagrams)))

It did nothing wrong

I've tried to google Swasticum (or similar) which my prof once mentioned in class years ago but haven't found it. It was swastika shaped molecule with lots of N=N groups for maximum explosion capability. Anecdotally the nazis were interested in creating such molecule but it was unclear if it they made it eventually.

we got ourselves a college boy here

ash
>bad goy

by IUPAC standards he's right, but who cares, this shit is autism

post more redpilled molecules

Jew core made out of a rich jews, indifferent jews and orbiting poor jews whose location is only known at 95% accuracy.

I actually think THIS is funny. Don't ever go into stem Sup Forums.