Hey, Romanians. Miss him yet?

Hey, Romanians. Miss him yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gWg8qADkpkI
youtube.com/watch?v=znp1dNaPp3k
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/18/nicolae-ceausescus-legacy-reconsidered-amid-nostal/
youtube.com/watch?v=SpiwS8-gnrE
pewresearch.org/daily-number/hungary-better-off-under-communism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Especially among the less educated and poorer women there were many unwanted pregnancies. These women could only utilize primitive methods of abortion, which led to infection, sterility or even their own death. The mortality among pregnant women became the highest of Europe during the reign of Ceaușescu. While the childbed mortality rate kept declining over the years in neighboring countries, in Romania it increased to more than ten times that of its neighbors.

>Many children born in this period became malnourished, were severely physically handicapped, or ended up in care under grievous conditions, which led to a rise in child mortality.
kek
pro-life fags BTFO

I know Romanians, and I don't think a person can look more Romanian than this.

>These women could only utilize primitive methods of abortion
HOW ABOUT THE GOOD OL' :STOP FUCKING?!
RUB YO CLIT YOU DIRTY FUCKING SLUT AND STOP FUCKING ALREADY!

Nope youtu.be/gWg8qADkpkI

Easy for an autistic NEET to say.
>mfw even gypsies can get laid but you can't

>Romanians
>white

He was an ally of the Arab nationalist cause

Wow such a protest

Stop assuming you shart in mart.

>HUNgarians
>Caucasian

Report your neighbors - Romanian Edition\
>pic related

Report your neighbors - English Edition
>pic related

the hungarians look white

romanians look like gypsies

That's a lot of people.

Ceausescu was the best president Romania ever had. He modernized the cities, infrastructure and economy, urbanized Romania, made her debt free, destroyed reactionary villages and educated them by reforming the education sector. He also solved the gypsy problem.

I may be a diaspora Romania, but he was obviously the best Romanian leader in the last ~200 years

>romanians look like gypsies
>Hurr look pic say Romanian, Durrr all Romanian are like pic
>I R smarts

Yes, he did lots of good to reform the country.
But sadly he did lots of bad too.

If only the fucker didn't get obsessed with paying the external debt , he would been a national hero but because he starved us almost to death even after Romania payed the debt, we gave him lead.

daily reminder

Calm down Ahmed. Le Pen will kick you out.

They murdered the father and mother of the nation for western agitators.it's really a shame.

I wonder how western provocateurs managed to get into Romania to create tensions and coup against Ceausescu

Bunicu, go to sleep pls.

Simple. He went to far . He was an idiot in politics, never knew when to shut up.

Soviet Communism of the Stalin-era and Cold War-era is the ultimate redpill:
>Nationalistic
>Anti-NATO/EU
>Militaristic
>Anti-Zionist/Globalist

Don't confuse it with Marx and Lenin brand Jew Communism

Isn't that Poland?

Seriously though, I hope the riots are succesfull, and it ends up ending the whole corrupt ex-commie party corrupted asshole politicans meme, maybe romanians fucking shit up will inspire others, like us, to do the same, instead of letting shit like this slide.

>In Rumania even the S.S. were taken aback, and occasionally frightened, by the horrors of oldfashioned, spontaneous pogroms on a gigantic scale; they often intervened to save Jews from sheer butchery, so that the killing could be done in what, according to them, was a civilized way.
>Hannah Arendt - Eichmann in Jerusalem

They did it with Marlboro and bubble gum.

>Hungary talking positively about Romania
>Trips
What the fuck is going on

Ehhh they talked all sorts of shit about the Hollowcast, most killings were in Poland and Ukraine

Karate movies
youtube.com/watch?v=znp1dNaPp3k

Hungar bro are you ready to finally do the right thing?
Are you ready to give back the Dacian clay, mount your horse and go back to MONGOLIA?

memes and MUH CLAY aside, hungary and romania got a really shitty 50 years of commie rule, and even though the USSR ended, we are still feeling it's influence. Romania had it worse, look at nicolae ceausescu, but the situation is the same, most of the current leading politicians were working with the soviet governments back then, and for some reason, we didn't lynch them as soon as the russians left. I'm not sure about Romania, but here, like 80% of our current parlament has to be either ex commie party members, or people who studied on commie money. Romania is actually ahead of us in thsi regard, they're not getting cucked by the same shit, they finally woke, I'm just hoping we do the same, before Putin or the Mudslimes come to us

"A 2014 INSCOP Research poll — the last credible survey that asked the question — found that about 60.5 percent of Romanians believed they lived better under communism."
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/18/nicolae-ceausescus-legacy-reconsidered-amid-nostal/

youtube.com/watch?v=SpiwS8-gnrE

When will this meme die?

At least he didn't do white genocide like you support, fag.

>Romania is actually ahead of us in thsi regard, they're not getting cucked by the same shit,
Stop talking crap!
Just cause we didn't let corruption and criminal activity become legal and this country to turn into literal 3d world chaotic hellhole doesn't mean we're better.
At least you guys have a better economy.

As if the securitate was as bad as shown in this movie.

huh?this guy was of gypsy/armenian descent

>like 80% of our current parlament has to be either ex commie party members
That doesn't mean they're commies, that means they're just quick to switch to a new ass to kiss.
If "commies" were really the diehard unrepentant far left fanatics Sup Forums makes them out to be, we'd have one massive civil war on our hands from Berlin to Vladivostok back in 1989.

Oh it was BAD!
Oversized and BRUTAL!

The gypsies do.

They'd never had it better than under communism, and never had it as good again. Under communism, they got plenty of free shit without working for it.

Remember all those Romanian orphans? Yeah, they were mostly gypsy kids popped out by their moms to qualify for the free shit Elena handed out to "mothers of the revolution." Of course, they had no intention of actually raising them. That was white peoples' problem.

While white Romanians cheered when they saw Him and Her on TV with their brains blown out, the gypsies wept.

Most of those people have to be 60+ people who are currently living on government retiremetn fund on welfare, it's the same shit here, the majority of our country are old ass fucking grandmas, who are getting their pension, after the fake job they got in factories where they didn't have to do work, but you had to be employed, because GOMMUNISM. Fun fact, the factory in my home town, around 10-25% of the workers had these no show jobs, like some higher ups had 7 secretaries, because the party demanded everyone be employed.

Solved the gypsy problem? Have you ever been to Romania at all?

>He also solved the gypsy problem.

How do the fuck did he solve the gipsy problem?

I want to take notes on this.

That's propaganda. Securitate was a normal intelligence agency

Of course. Because everything had an order for them under communism.

They knew if they do a highschool, they will be ablle to go to a college then they will 100% get a job. They will be able to have a house and start a family. Now it's all chaos.

Not to mention the fact that Romania actually had a very good economy and lots of industry . Now we don't have shit.

People saw that even today, the so desired freedom means nothing because we didn't get it. It's all fake .
You have the freedom to say what you want until you upset some specific people and then you can be arrested for anything. It's all an ilusion...

>He also solved the gypsy problem.
FYI we exported Saxons and whatever germanblooded folks we had around to your state in exchange for some cash and repopulated the villages with gypsies.

Senpai, we have had atleast 5 laws passed in this past 4 years that made it easier for politicans to steal, and to hide their wealth. One of our ministers is in shit constantly, because on his public tax record/financial meme, he say he owns a house that is 100m2. The same house next year was 120m2, with no construction done.
They are corrupt, stealing money, building the most asinine shit , like a railway line between to little villages that don't have a combined population of 2000, and hungarians are letting them get away.
Most hungarians are completly cucked, and it will not change unless revolution, or if the far right Jobbik wins. I mean I hate them, but they hate gypsies and ex-commie people, and they promise a proper exterminatus for the leftover commies. They might be Putin shills though, so we're fucked regardless

dude it's cool, we were both Axis

here's a pic of some Romanian colonel visiting Finland

fuck gyppos though

If anything, EU solved the gypsy problem. All of them fucked off to where they could steal more money. And once EU falls, those fuckers are stuck there forever

And they actually have leaders in politics that stand up to what they people want and not what Merkel wants.

>gypsy problem
>solved

Oh my, how absolutely fucking wrong you are, how about you handle your own immigrants before you even attempt to talk about a problem that goes 400 years back, before your shit country was even a colony

EU made it easy to ping-pong between job-country (where they can steal) and home (here) so they'd get free trips on yuromoneys.

better quality

Sadly, it was bad. But the funny thing is , nowdays SRI does the same shit only using tehnology.
You don't need informants anymore, every idiot is telling you on social media what is he thinking, feeling , where he will be , how much he will stay there ,etc.

Entire streets became empty. They are all in Spain and Italy now. France too. Kek works in mysterious ways.

Ceausescu had a successful forced sedentism policy and integration into employment for nomad Roma people. During Romanian communism, many Roma villages formed. For example, Ceausescu made Roma "caldara" (blacksmiths) from Moldova to settle in German villages from Sibiu, after the Germans returned or have been sold to Germany. Roma people were forced to move into the empty German houses. This is how the family of King Cioaba came to settle in Sibiu.

Another measure was their employment in factories and enterprises. They were also given apartments. After the revolution, the Roma were the first to be dismissed, they stayed in those apartment buildings and this is how the ghettos started.

Best Christmas EVERRR!!

thanks Fin bro

No Romanian leader that didn't try to genocide cigans can't be considered based

Unfortunately we are still plagued by the eternal bozgor

fuck off PSD shill, Ceausescu is the reason why the country was complete shit in the 90s and even today.

Ceausescu made them settle down and turned them into productive parts of the society by forcing them to work.

one of my only memories as a child :)

Have we started a fire?

kek

From 2010: "A remarkable 72% of Hungarians say that most people in their country are actually worse off today economically than they were under communism. Only 8% say most people in Hungary are better off, and 16% say things are about the same."
pewresearch.org/daily-number/hungary-better-off-under-communism/

Lol, Iliescu was that . Ceausescu was dead.

Iliescu followed and he wanted to be the new dictator . Under his leadership, EVERYTHING that even worked was destroyed or sold for nothing to special people.

Without Ceausescu there would still be a feudal system in romania.

ahahahha

This

Aș dori să am copii români, dar toate femeile sunt nebune

A lot of "Wlachs" are 1/32 or 1/64 cigan/turk subhumans LARPing as Whites. Pure Wlachs are based though

This man was more based

>I have no idea how communism works

Just because everyone had a job on paper, it doesn't mean they actually worked. It was the same shit everywhere, in hungary, in yugoland, in romania, everyone who had gypsies. They kept making children, even making sure they were born with some disability, broke their own arms, legs, made up reasons to not work, all the while collecting the welfare free monies, while they continued on with their daily stealing

See above, also the communist party from 60-89 kept taking loans, and those loans were used to make sure people didn't starve, and keep the illusion that hungary is doing good. The loans were not used to invest in more jobs, infrastructure, education, etc, it was used to keep the country out of bankrupcy.
We are still paying off those loans, and is the main reason why we are still fucked and cucked. Also, fyi, the parties kept falsifying statistic, to please the brass in the USSR, and to give the finger to the west.

I remember a friend at work telling me to check out his execution video and how his wife kept yelling "shame."

What did this dude even do to deserve the fake trial and that kind of an execution?

an extension of ceasca's legacy

see: interbellum romania

Ai dreptate.

Don't think I will ever find anybody worth having children with.

nu că bărbații sunt mai buni, dar vreau să dau săraci copii o șansă în viață lol

Just read it, it literally backs up what I said, majority of the country are old fucks who are now retired, and worked and lived under the artificial good quality of life, which was kept up by falsifying statixstics, and spending loaned money to keep hospitals running and food cheap. Think of this generation as your babyboomers, except twice as much entitled about MUH xy
Mass starvation, dictator, deporting people to gulags and workcamps, communist lapdog, building retarded shit while people are starving, putting family members in positions of power, for which they are unqualified, like illiterate people, just your average communist memes

No , an extension of romanians stupidty.

We never see things through , and act on emotions and that's how we promoted Iliescu as the new leader only to realise in 90' we fucked up but it was too late.

We had the same thing. Glorified welfare. As soon as the dough runs out, they revert to their old ways. And even with it it's hard to keep them in line.

sides.. luls

they get involved with drugs and degenerate behavior too young to even hope of finding anyone worth marrying nd having kids with. The ones here are a lot better but too religious.

>we act on emotions

as it's happening right now in Bucharest. we really deserve our fate. we never think before we leap.

Can Bosniak be trusted?

I'm pretty sure every soviet bloc coutnry had the same thing, spending the money on making sure the country doesn't go bankrupt, either by slave labour, loans, etc.

How not exterminated alien subhuman trash brought to Europe by Ottomans can possibly be praised?

I met a couple of girls who were okay. Even kinda redpilled, but they are completely against having children. not sure why people who should be having children, don't want them.

True.

If we remove the current guvernment from power and get another pro-UE guvernment that will make us more dependent of UE and France make Frexit, we will be F U C K E D.
UE will most likely disband and we will be left with only failed politics and idiots on fb asking how this could happend.

Wrong.

Ceausescu was a bad leader, he was disconnected from reality and believed his own Communist blue pill shit.

Lots of people were sent to prison simply because they made a joke about the party or him. And many died in prison.

He destroyed historical cities to make room for those mostruous concrete cages, called blocks.

He lead a cult of personality to feed his own narcissism, the media was all controlled and forced to only talk about him.

Education was a joke, history was full of nationalistic hyperbole bullshit that bordered on lying.

Communism in Romania failed to solve the gypsy problem. They gave them flats and jobs, and gypsies brought their horses in the flat to live with them. They were also making fires inside the concrete flat, because that's how they were used to live on the plains.

Most of the refused to take jobs and just lived off welfare, cigarettes trafficking or petty crimes.

If he was such a great leader why do you think people killed him?

>inb4 Soroooooooooooos paid the ppl to overturn his dictatorial regime, because Soros can pay billions of people around the whole planet, his wealth is infinite

>Jobbik
>far-right
dude, it's not 2010 any longer. Today its like a moderate left party, Vona just fucks shit up and bashes the goverment these days.

Do you honestly think it's not a ruse?
I'm a hundred percent sure that they are showing themselves to be moderate, getting elected, then going full GAS THE GYPSIES.
Most of the party is still far right, they just realized that they have to first get elected, then start ripping shit up.
Also, don't forget the russian shills inside the party.

Yeah, it reminds me of a joke I heard from somewhere. The only members of EU in 2025 will be Romania, Bulgaria and Greece.

I'm not saying all but I don't have the patience to keep trying with Romanian girls. I'm moving on with white women that actually care about starting a family.

Good luck!

we still dont get that atm, we need to choose the lesser evil. They demonized the social democrats so much, that they worked themselves into a frenzy over it atm. It goes so far that if you dare even make some sort of level headed comment over it, you get labeled as a "sympathizer". It's really become a stigmata to display anything except utter hate and disdain for them.

>Roma people were forced to move into the empty German houses.

-They got city hall offered wooden houses / flats here.-

They still live inside White Ford Transits and park them near hospitals and make a temporary settlement near the hospital / primary-healthcare center when someone of them is sick.

They shit themselves on a street - not in a loo like their pajeet ancestors.

"Another measure was their employment in factories and enterprises.
... the Roma were the first to be dismissed"

You're saying they aren't produtive . USSR also got low unemployment rate doesn't mean that the people actually worked.

Looks like the gipsies in communist Romania are the same KINGS of gibsmedat that they are today in Continental Western Europe.

Only one of 1000 assimilate our culture. The rest keeps being the most hated ethnic group.

The chinese merchants hate them and they are worse than the low -class blacks from Portuguese former colonies. Those guys work, instead of the romanian kings of theft and welfare - the majority of pickpockets of Lisbon.

yeah, avarage romaninan

Based on your posts, you will die a virgin, or find yourself a crazy woman, and breed crazy children that will end up being rednecks in the deep south, fucking eachother.