Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Yawn, not you again.

at least my name isn't john

It's always nice to see old memes.

Makes me feel less old.

> orange skin
> bitch eyebrown
> limpy limps

> bitch is faked blonde
> fake tits
> more orange than my dick after 3h fapsession

1 pic 2 bitches

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

Sup Forums really is just an attempt to make Sup Forums great again isn't it?

Sage goes in all fields

I'm John and I've been an alcoholic for 12 months. My tranny girlfriend hates my family.

Time to post old memes

Nice b8 m8

>There are newfags browsing Sup Forums right now who don't know who John is.

At least I'm not dead.

its been like old Sup Forums today for some reason

HABEEB IT!

reeeee

I'm one of them

Hey nerfherders,

My name is RC-1138, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid holograms. You are everything bad in the galaxy. Honestly, have you ever gotten some Twi'lek pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of clones because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jacking off to pictures on the holonet.

Don't be a stranger, just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was Captain of my Pod, and Leader of the best Commando Squad. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn wookiees"? I also get clean kills, have a banging hot Squad (We just blew up a CIS factory, shit was SO cash). You are all nerfherders who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic related, it's me and my Pod Brother Sev.

Can't believe people are still responding to this copypasta from 2008 and taking it seriously. Just goes to show how young Sup Forums's userbase has become. Sad! Sage in every field!

WHAT IF WE TAKE Sup Forums

>tfw i remember when every 2nd Sup Forums used to be this copypasta cancer

good times tough.

>last night
u tell me. we just older now and have magic with da cyber

Oops, meant to post this.

anyone have this copypasta but the trump version?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

the bogs have clones ready for you, John

Hey Dearies,

My name is Bess, and I honestly just feel bad for every one of you. :) All of you are darling schnookum little honey-buns who spend every second of their day trying so hard to be so so
smart. :) You are everything sugar-plum dingaloo in the world. Honestly, Dearie, have any of you ever gotten any sweet sugary-doo? ;) I mean, I guess it's fun making America great again because of your own snickety doo-doo dingalong, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than being easily baited into a Twitter war.

Don’t be a stranger, sweeties. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the baking team, and starter on my debate team. What sports do you play, other than “be an adorable little honey pie”? I also get straight A’s, and have a buttercup gumdrop Twitter following (they just retweeted me; Shit was SO lollipop diddly-dum ;)). You are all dear wittle cuddle wuddles who should just go to bed since it's way past your bedtime :). Thanks for listening sweeties.

Pic related: It's me and my schnookums.

I wonder where she is now

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>Puddi puddi is 7 years old now

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

are you describing donald?

Yo bitch, in case you didn't know: I'm the dutch youth national soccer team's most valuable player. I already scored three goals in the last serious match against Italy. I'm great. My gf agrees, she just gonna give me a bj for smacking yo face on the pavement. Don give dat shit again or I'll become even more retarded than your story if that's humanly possible

HAHAHA LE EBIN MEME... DAE DRUMPF?!! xDD

who are these two fellows?

BIG

MEATY

In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

CLAWS