Can't Beat The Brady

Send him your energy Sup Forums, not like he needs it, but it will help.

There are thousands of butthurt protestors outside the stadium chanting for Brady to fail. They see Brady and New England as the pro-Trump team, and you know what? They're right.

SEND HIM YOUR ENERGY, LADS!!!

IF HE WINS YOU CAN BET THERE WILL BE LIBERAL BUTTHURT!

SHADILAY SHADILAY!!

As a southerner we're about to fuck up these New England pussies

Tom will win.

He's pro Trump so I hope he wins. Sending some energy now...

American "football" btw.

I hate sports and my dad is a Giants fan, but I'm still rooting for the Patriots.

>There are thousands of butthurt protestors outside the stadium chanting for Brady to fail.
sounds like the perfect chance to beat up some lefty fags and pretend its about sports and not politics

My dad used to hate him and call him "hair extension fag", but now that he is pro-Trump, this will be the very first time my dad will be cheering for hair extension fag.

TAKE THESE DIGITS AND MY ENERGY TOM

RAAAAWWWWGHGGHHHHHHHHHH

>hated the shit out of Brady and the Patriots before this
>rooting against him puts me on the same side as the limp wristed liberal faggots

Fuck

faggot Atlanta mods will ban this thread

Fuck Boston but you can take my energy for today. Shadilay!

Kek wills a patriots win. Check em.

Patriots are about to get BTFO

WE NEED MOEW MOTHER FUCKING 7s in this thread!

both of these teams are cheats. only the usa loses today

Nothing was comfier than watching their perfect season crash and burn in XLII

FUCK YOU!

Your 7s are a lie!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying you can dispute Keks Will

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

CHECKED

Keks Will

PRAISE THOTH AND PRAISE THE PATRIOTS

Being a Pats fan and a Trump supporter is the best. I want to BTFO all the liberals and everyone outside of New England

Fuck off nigger, we're making America great again.

May kek bless you, TB12. And may kek also condemn Goodell to a horrible death.

Tom is going to throw a record number of yards tonight.

All smiles

I have a Tom Brady jersey, and it triggers the fuck out of people here in WA state. They're still bitter about that Super Bowl interception when the Seahawks threw it on the two yard line. I love the Pats so much more now than ever before, and I lived in Boston when Tom Brady first started coming in to replace Bledsoe up until the Giants fucked up the perfect season and doomed us all to hearing about the 72 Dolphins for another few decades at least.

> Implying TB needs to cheat

Go Brady

>and I lived in Boston when Tom Brady first started coming in to replace Bledsoe

Nice so you can actually call yourself a Pats fan without being a bandwagon and not being from around here.

And yeah I fucking hate Seattle fans. They're actually my least favorite fans. At the Seahawks-Pats game this year at Gillette they were so fucking annoying. I was there and when we lost one of the mongoloid Seahawks fan yelled "see that's what happens when you play us and you don't cheat!"

He was either really dumb or a bandwagon fan or both and he actually thought Deflategate happened in the superbowl

take my meme energy, Tom.

I'm expending the remnants of it after using it so much during the election

Memes for whoever Kek blesses.

PATRIOTS WILL WIN SUPERBOWL

Shafilay!

Atlanta is fucking Nigger Central. This will be a symbolic victory of the white man over his out-of-control slaves.

We are about to get started!!

Also did you guys see that commercial that was all patriotic? Lol what a fucking joke. It's hilarious because Liberals hate America, they hate the flag, and they hate the founding fathers.

What a dumb commercial. Liberals are un-American so that commercial won't work.

Kek wills it