Watching the Joe Rogan/Alex Jones podcast

>Watching the Joe Rogan/Alex Jones podcast
>Alex jones starts talking about evil dimensions

What the fuck is ahppening

if you pay attention he just explain meme magic

Alex Jones does not have a very good grasp on reality and I don't understand why people listen to him.

Kek is rokos basilisk.

>You didn't get to see the parts from the live show that were edited out

I was not ready

tell me more

joe rogan is as condescending and arrogant as ever
>I'm not claiming to be smart! I'm just trying to learn!
this guy tries so hard to consciously establish intellectual dominance in every podcast. this "alpha liberal" type

2 jews trying to sidetrack ur thoughts

The information isn't wrong, what he describing is essentially Qlippoth, but as a gatekeeper he's wording it in such a way to deligitimize it completely.

What the fuck is Qlippoth

What the fuck is a gatekeeper

Someone give me the basic gestalt.

the big enchilada?

The globalists elites are actually interdimensional vampires that are using HARP radars built by bill gates to induce a climate catastrophe that will destroy humanity from the 6th dimension before handing over control of the matrix hivemind to the demons that implanted the idea of evolution into Darwin's mind

in my words:

Soros wants to separate the elite from the plebs.
Capitalism is much competitive for them and they want to stop.

Soros believe that anyone can transcend this existence, but he wants that to himself.

Bill Gates control the Weather.
Google have a bio-computer to run meme magic and make us depressed

Trump is the only thing to save us

A gatekeeper is some "anti-establishment" figurehead that seems to give out red pills without any hidnrance that would any other person meet, but who's also projecting a bombastic, LOL CRAZEEE persona, or somehow just can't stay out of some zany situations.

Qlippoth is just an old Jewish word for Universe B that thanks to the zany guys at CERN started to bleed over into out world a bit more than it should.

Here's a basic gestalt

Can I get a quick gestalt?

Do you mean like, dare I say, a quick rundown?

shut it down

because rational people are boring as fuck

psychic vampires on the left (they steal from you through taxation)

an elite anti-human movement to lower human IQ

weather tampering by elite

space footage was fake, china has people on moon but they never came back

joe rogan is fucking insufferable and was constantly mocking alex jones the whole time

Bump, since there seems to be a spambot working

what you want to know

>joe rogan is fucking insufferable and was constantly mocking alex jones the whole time

Don't listen to this fuckin dweeb, don't think he's had a friend in his life.

The mocking was endearring, not so much as bullying. Alex understood aswell as Joe that this kinda bants took the edge off from the seriousness of the discussion. You cannot just give someone like Aj free reign on the mic, as awesome and crazy as it may be. Joe normalized him to a huge extent and helped form real questions to digest.

Personally, watching them swig whiskey and pass blunts as me and my friends do when we discuss shit went a long way for me. I've been aware of Jones since 03ish, but this period has been the most positive for me in how i've viewed him.

tl;dr: These guys were comfortable in eachothers company and it made for an awesome 3hr 40mins. You don't need to believe all the shit spoke about, but that kinda environment is awesome for any kind of discussion.

Joe is the perfect filter for Alex's crazy