Anime spread pro-fascism red pills

Anime is the last media bastion that promotes fascism and ethnic nationalism. How do we support Anime and have it replace traditional western media?

youtube.com/watch?v=SXVDCJt1_B0

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=phyqYbmiWUo
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Send money to japan

Show looks like shit so I never bothered with it even if it has a "loli".

It's unbelievably red pilled

No Degenerate.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=phyqYbmiWUo

Doesn't mean it is good.

It's about red pilling kids

I just want decent anime, not propaganda.

>Doesn't mean it is good.

No it doesn't. I watched the first episode.

There is no tension. The main character is overpowered and there is no tension. Supporting characters are flat and uninteresting, so there is no reason for me to care if they survive. The main character didn't show any struggle. Is the whole show going to be just her wiping the floor with an enemy that obviously stands no chance against her? That's not interesting.

>anime
>redpilled
Yes, goy, have a waifu instead of a wife. Devote yourself to your anime and manga.

The plot isn't revealed until episode 2

Shut the fuck up and go back to the shed while your wife pleasures herself with polish sausage, Poppit. Your opinions are literally worthless, if "Great" Britain were a person, it would be a senile old man.

Anime is just female praising shit with stronk wymyn characters and multicultural groups having diversity as their strength. Usually fond of globalist models of government.

>wymyn
point out to me a single female animu protagonist that gives off feminist/sjw vibes

>multicultural/diversity
show me a single animu who's protagonist isn't European, Asian or modeled off of one of the two.

>globalist
show me an animu that encourages breaking down borders and throwing society into a melting pot.

ok, first of all I've watched all of this anime.

There is nothing pro-fascist about this anime. It's an anime about a sociopathic japanese business man who is reincarnated with his memories intact as a little 'not'-german girl in an alternate history version of the world with magic powers.

The war (s)he's fighting in is this worlds version of WW1, this is imperial (not)germany. There is nothing really redpilled about it, the MC is basically a narcissistic sociopath who is at war with a god (s)he refuses to acknowledge, and that god does not act like any god in any scripture for any religion in the world.

"[Female character] hit Nobaosu-kun in the face again! So FUNNY!"

Any manga/anime that has a biracial party member, you can bet your ass there'll be some shit about "racism is bad, m'kay". Not that it's needed, but anything regarding race they go for the (((acceptance))) meme.

Last one, about globalism, is harder to see, but One Piece and Naruto are the most famous examples that go for that. The first one is the biggest shill for it and REVOLVES around "baw racism wrong".

>Is the whole show going to be just her wiping the floor with an enemy that obviously stands no chance against her?
Going by the manga, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

This will redial the norms

That's from Schwarzesmarken.

>horriblesubs

The subtitle office, with NO TRANSLATORS!

Why don't you post the coup arc while you're at it?

>show me an animu that encourages breaking down borders and throwing society into a melting pot.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE portrays racemixing as evil.

What show?

Leonhardt is not Russian. Sasha is Russian.

Does Sup Forums think that Sagiri did anything wrong?

Anime is redpill. Hell, japan's flag itself is literally a redpill

>Is the whole show going to be just her wiping the floor with an enemy that obviously stands no chance against her? That's not interesting.
No. NotGermany loses the war so Tanya is going to get thoroughly blown the fuck out.