You will never have a red pilled gf

>you will never have a red pilled gf

does such a thing even exist

Yes. You just don't have anything to offer her.

fpbp

Get a normal one and teach her to be racist.

witnessed

also, i tried this once and it failed horribly.

>user, i really really like you but can you give it a rest or at least ease up on the alt-right stuff?

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Find a red pill female, and then to make her your GF.

Best way to do it

A

kek

>falling for the 3D jew
>being this bluepilled

>gf starts talking about politics
>slowly get her to admit that immigration is bad and that muslims aren't compatible with the West
>asks her about the right side of politics
>THEY ARE RACISTS!!

It's hard but I'll get there

My mum is very redpilled, but yeah I have to agree that it's very hard to get a modern gf who shares the same views.

>redpilled
>women

Your already there just tease her about her views not being compatible with the left.

Get a gen zyklon one.

"i really like you"

good-looking women do not have a system of values. they have never been tested, have never needed to stick up for themselves, and have never had to sort out their own beliefs and reflect. there are women who probably don't know how to open a door due to never having to have done it.

you don't have to lay it on thick, you just lead without a filter. if you're respectable in all other ways, they will follow you.

No.

Best case scenario is you'll find one willing to parrot whatever politics you want them too, so long as you provide them with the financial security they require.

The hardest red pill to swallow is that women are incapable of love.

>ease up on the alt right stuff
the problem is you, you fucking idiot. if she could comment on and put a label on your viewpoint and obviously associate it with pol, you were coming on too strong. be polite. don't be hateful, be concerned. don't be afraid to outright lie, at first.
>"but you know, I really think you have to judge on an individual basis, but the culture of misogyny and homophobia is so strong over there that there is bound to be a lot of residue in individuals. the nature of Islam is integration of church and state, and as the population increases, there's going to be a much larger political voice.. it's just all very scary, honestly. it's not an easy discussion to have. I just wish more people were willing to talk about it."

That's a very hard point to disagree with and comes from a position of logic and heartfelt concern. It's a good place to start, and really gives very few indications of "alt-right"ism.

>2016+1
>still caring about filthy, smelly, dumbb 3DPD whores

2D is the only true redpill senpai.

>2015+2
>Not being concerned with finding a white woman to bear your seed and continue the white race
>Not also being concerned with that bitch being mildly tolerable at least

My wife came out as full redpill after we got married. Kind of took me by surprise.

>White Spaniard raised to hate brown spics and to never EVER let a black man touch you, even if it's a school teacher or authority figure. They are nothing but trouble.
>Devout Christian but from a very early age thought being nice to Jews was wrong because they killed Jesus
>Mother raised her to show deference and respect to white European men "because they rule the world and everything we have today couldn't have been possible without them inventing it."
>Dreamed all her life of marrying a tall white man who she could be a housewife for
>Went full Nazi after reading the Talmud quotes I showed her
>Will be reading articles on Facebook about queers, blacks, or Muslims doing stupid bullshit and loudly exclaim "Ugh, why can't we just kill them already?!"

On top of everything else she's a great cook and we're working on our first kid. She's been urging me to sign her up for Concealed Carry classes cause she doesn't trust niggers and kikes to not try to rape her or steal her kid here in a few months.

Feels pretty good man

Yes, i have slowly been indoctrinating my gf. She dislikes muslims now and im getting there with niggers. She was a typical Scottish liberal when i met her. She's pregnant now, so its working out well.

Christian girls are pretty conservative. If I think about it I wouldn't even want a redpilled girlfriend. I don't want to live with Sup Forums as a partner 2bh. Conservative social values and no SJW attitude/looks is enough I think.

Stop, you must at least do it before you're 30.

find a bluepilled gf and redpill her

das it mayne

No, "red pilled women" are just women who realized right-wing is the new counter-culture, and they're jumping on board early to soak up as much attention as they can. Everything women do is always evolutionary, to get some attention or some material advantage. Never forget this.

Yes. Have wife who is red pilled af. Lurks Sup Forums regularly. Choose wisely, user.

My girlfriend was just normal she was always funny but then I got her to be republican and she's hot so yeah you have to turn them

Mine was indoctrinated, I had to dump her. She was untrainable.

>giving up your wizard powers for a roastie
normies, when will they learn?

It exists user. There was a thread months ago where I ended up chatting with a Serbian girl who browses Sup Forums. We exchanged emails and talked for a bit. Turns out we both live in Belgrade. She stopped replying after a while and I haven't spoken to her since. At least I still have the picture she sent me...

You can still watch Anime with your kids. Now go make them, we both know Swedish women aren't roasties.

Are those bruises badly drawn or badly photoshopped onto an existing pic?

I'm with Jimmy Carr, that beating your wife is like keying your own car, she's your wife!

I'm Asian, and before I marry a man, long before that, I will make it clear that I will manage all the money. His Okozukai will be low because I believe in saving, but it will be equal to my discretionary fund - I frown on women who keep their husband on peanut money while splurging on stupid things like brand name purses, and if I'm not going to give him enough money to eat out I will pack him something healthy and delicious.

I will do 100% of household cleaning as I am picky, but in return, I want neckrubs!

Sexually speaking, I want my husband to take charge, and I will aim to never say no to him. I like the traditional marriage vows.

impossible

i'm no don juan but i'm in my 30's and have had mostly attractive girlfriends in several 2-3 year relationships. it takes time and is not a matter of training. just don't filter yourself at any point and don't preach. treat her well and don't hesitate to ask if she has a banana when you see a black acting up in public on your first date, for example.

Yes. But you probably won't find them hanging around with the retarded majority.

>azn
>canada
>Sup Forums
>jp phrases

my guess is vancouver but pics or it didn't happen

She was 35 years old, totally freaked if I even dared slight a Muslim. I couldn't take it anymore.

>we both know Swedish women aren't roasties
kek

that is true
I redpilled one enough, but she won't let go that Jesus may not have existed

You got catfished dumbass

holy fuck

maybe there are just sickos out there

>gf doesn't want to be with me anymore
>break up
>few days later meet some chick online
>after 4-5 days start talking about how bad immigrants are for Europe
>letsjustgetstraighttoit.jpg
>talk about how evil jews are
>talk about holocaust not actually happening/overdramatization of holocaust
>she agrees with me on everything even though she barely knows me
>meeting her in 2 days

And here I thought I couldn't find better gf.I expect her to be totally redpilled in 1-2 months. Wish me luck faggots.

Sigh, there's a reason white men are picking Asian women over white women.

For fucks sakes.

pffft, i redpilled my gf, my whole family, redpilling my friends who go to prestigious universities.

good luck, don't bring anything valuable with you, even your internal organs

>thinking picking an Asian woman is better
>after reading a post that says she will be giving you back a small allowance of your own money

you can do better than that

here's the thing though

she's already 99% there, so you can't lead from the front

you're compatible in terms of ideology, but you're replaceable

you want there to be some distance between your beliefs and hers at the start. that gives you value as a leader as you close that gap over time

good luck user but don't forget to challenge her and take her deeper. you need to keep them chasing something. even if you don't personally believe it, and you're going the intellectual route in the relationship, you need to keep pushing her

I know they exist, because my Mother is very red pilled.

They're probably there, if you know where to look.

at least you have two more days to enjoy the use of your organs

>tfw you will haver have a qt red pilled bf

just be like me and find a virgin cathlolic girl who hates minorities

Maybe you should try flirtchan.com user.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

My brother loves white women and white women loves him. At least my future children will look related to my future nieces and nephews!

Asian women are most desirable on dating sites - except to Asian men!

I hope to find a husband who would love my cooking and would love that I would cook for him. The flip side of that is, even though my mother cooks what my father likes, he wants more freedom and alone time, and makes her mad by staying out and eating before dinner, my brother does the same, thinks it's no big deal - I use to think so too, till I saw it from her perspective - she was a career woman who gave up her career to keep house and home for him, if a man won't appreciate that, he shouldn't ask for it, marry a career woman and you will each have your own freedoms - that's what my brother is going to do.

I will have my own career because I don't want to be trapped like my mother, and because in this economy, a double income is necessary, but I do plan to stay home till children are school age. What some women I know do is take a career break to give birth, care for the infants...and once the kids are in grade school (around age 5), take a vocational career upgrade course to get back on the horse.

I vote, I'm prochoice (but not pro-abortion - I just think it should be an option especially in cases of single welfare moms...), but I don't get girls who don't want to learn how to cook and clean, those are life skills. ...and as a woman, I will live a long life - children don't stay children forever, so why not center my life around them while they are children? Nothing wrong also, with submitting to one's husband when it's a /choice/, I shake my head at the reddit thread where so many people don't get that /choosing/ to never say no can be good for women (who have chose it). I was a tween when I saw the staircase scene in Gone With The Wind, and I already knew, when I grow up, I want that!

There really is, unrepentant sick fucks.

Finding one who comes fully redpilled is rare and not likely unless you are full alpha/white. Though even those rare ones will still require some reprogramming. I would focus more on finding one who is malleable as you're the one who will ultimately decide how redpilled she will become. For example my wife was originally a sjw degenerate obsessed With reality tv, shitty music and had lots of degenerate friends. Over the past 5 years I've slowly weaned her off the lies and ever so carefully fed her redder and redder pills each time. Now she's a trump supporter pro wall, anti muzzle, we haven't had television for 2 years, no more shitty dindu music, she was adopted to a full Jew mom, I've done such a good job they argue about the holocaust and Jewish control etc etc I could go on but u get the point. Hopefully this stands as a beacon of hope for all the lonely anons, though Being full aryan and good looking helped it's really in your hands user. If I can do this you can too!

Yes, a few weak ones doesn't matter, the majority is still pretty racist and dislike foreigners and have for a very long time. Don't fall for obvious propaganda that just because one did something would mean everyone is the same. Most I've met are all pretty racist, with a few exception of those with broken backgrounds and growing up without parents etc.

>Best case scenario is you'll find one willing to parrot whatever politics you want them too

This. My ex-gf was a dimwitted bimbo. She didn't know shit about the world outside of her narrow life, and didn't really give two shits about anything beyond her immediate world.

I did get her to listen to me ramble for hours about white identity, the JQ, and niggers though. And she would chime in and agree with me sometimes, so that's a plus. But deep down I always knew she never really cared or believed it. She just wanted to make me happy by agreeing with me.

My dude, we need clones now.

Have you ever been pressured by your friends into foolish spendings? Now you can blame your wife! Skip out on outings they don't want.

Is it better to go out to bar and overspend on crappy beer, risk DUI because the bartender was flirty, waste an evening with waitresses flirting with you for tip money but they'll never sleep with you, OR, go straight back to the comfort of home, be served dinner and beer by your wife who flirts with you because she DOES wants to have sex with you and does so?

I am not stupid. I was very skeptical. She convinced me in the end though. Some things are pretty hard to fake. She was crazy religious. Went to church every week. Half of our conversation was about religion. She was really, really knowledgeable about theology. Not the sort of thing you'd expect in an internet troll. We also spoke in Serbian. I am pretty sure she was legit.

Jokes on you my wife is red pilled as Fuck

>trump wants to ban muslims
>supports hilary
>gf is half mexican/japanese
>thinks they're going to be sent to internment camps like japanese in ww2
>tells me if I agree with Trump then this relationship will not work out
>verbal judo my way out of it

>6 months later

>realizes pizza gate is horrible
>thinks hilary is corrupt
>slowly becoming redpilled

Yep. They sure do.
You grow them yourself.

>mfw my gf is red pilled
>mfw her name is Erin also

Are you cucking me? Have you been fucking my gf?

its been my experience that the more outwardly racist/religious a woman is, the more likely she is to have been/fantasizes about being a coalburner. careful user, your wife likely has some skeletons in her closet.

Opposite problem actually. She was so sheltered and so asexual prior to getting married that she doesn't do oral. If she won't suck cock I doubt she was snorting coke and banging niggers at clubs.

>inb4 bitter virgins

>good luck, don't bring anything valuable with you, even your internal organs

LOL, reminds me of the Boondocks episode, the Lovely Ebony Brown.

It's worth seeing just for the expression on all the guys face when one of Grandad's internet date, a drug queenpin, explain that a man can smuggle more cocaine in his ass than you think, more than you think!

all women are redpilled
They want u blue si they can run it

yo let me get on this guys

Nearly every single woman out there is incapable of being redpilled. If you actually insist on this being a trait at first-hand then you don't know anything.

Most women are not capable of becoming aware of any meaningful historical, philosophical or awe inspiring facts or logic. Most women will just simply parrot what is around them.

Your best bet is finding one capable of listening and obeying a higher authority (which should be you) and one that is deeply skeptical of anything which warps her feminine attributes or her offspring.

My girlfriend has started becoming racist by just being around me, the idea that I can actually get her interested enough to waste hours of her life on Sup Forums is irrational and unfeminine

Nah m8. Monogamy is where it's at.

She can't catch you cheating if you don't cheat

good for you bud

just dont post this shit, it makes me cringe

Go be gay somewhere else.

>20 members in total

this just means she will always be wondering "what if?"

sheltered girls are a ticking time bomb m8. as soon as she meets a tyrone that knows how to charm her, its game over. be vigilant

You're funny.

I have a redpilled gf (male)

so where do i find a redpilled gf?
trump rally?

this is the same as
where do i find a smart gf?
library?

you don't

>tfw no smart gf

>You know me and my love for hating Jews hehe
>You know me and my love for video games hehe
>You know me and my love for [any interest you have that she wants to pander to] hehe
Christ. It's like she's presenting her homework to a teacher. It's not a problem because it's just generally how a lot of women are, but still.. the cringe. Good luck though, I hope it works out!

>Martian Luther
Phone spellcheck comedy, I love it.

My brother and I are heavily redpilled. When we tell our girlfriends about redpilled shit, they almost want to break up with us. We have basically just accepted that our girlfriends are faggots and we gotta just keep our mouths shut

Sage it

I red pilled my native gf so fucking hard she hates most other natives and uses the word "nigger" more than Sup Forums probably would on a day to day basis.

She also nearly got me fired for sending me "anti semitic" pictures at work.

She's a good girl. Voted for Trump with me despite her family being massive Hillary shills. Was pretty amazing.

Pic related almost got me fired.

That image reminds me how our forebears were redpilled on the eternal cunt.

I met a girl that despises our lefties and calls trump "My man". Don't mind being cucked by trump tbqh