Why do progressives call poor white people "white trash" and "redneck" but don't say the same about poor inner city...

Why do progressives call poor white people "white trash" and "redneck" but don't say the same about poor inner city niggers?

because talking about black people makes u racist

why do autistic nerds have 3000 pictures of the same girl?

>Why do progressives don't say the same about poor inner city niggers?
Cuz das rayciss

I don't know, I just got this one

Fuck off shitnigger

is that the millennials meme girl

Yes

>millennials meme girl
Now I know what to name my folder.

cuz niggas don unda stan

wow just wow... the amount of bigotry to ask this question i can't even...

baka

white people have had every a chance in life so why should we give a damn about oppressors failing in a system designed to accommodate them at every corner

meanwhile our persons of colour are forced to live in a system that penalizes people for following their native pursuits such as killing and raping. imagine if it was illegal to do white people things like golf, bet you'd struggle then shitlord

(you)

Why don't niggers leave if life here so bad?

Because they'd be talking about 95% of blacks

>nose pierced
fucking why, goddamnit

They may or may not be aware of it, but it's class warfare. Pretending to care about the minorities (while never actually helping them in other ways than welfare (and actually alienating them more and more)) is what gives them the apparence of moral superiority. But they're bad for the vast majority of the poor and borderline poor. Even for the minorities in the long run.

"inner city niggers" don't vote against their own and their country's interests.

>Why do progressives call poor white people "white trash" and "redneck"
not all of them do

>but don't say the same about poor inner city niggers?
because, although they think it is possibly true about those people, they see it as their own fault for propagating a system of institutional racism. Whereas white trash, they suppose, have nothing preventing them from taking advantage of their white privilege and becoming respectable white middle class Democrats

Because they can get away with their racist/prejudice attitude against whites but they can't show their true colors against other races because that will show just how much of despicable elitist they are.

dis

>dumb "gaymer grl" loses weight
>no more tits

Sad!

Hello Jamal

Like having a dad who throws money at you when you ask him how to use a stick shift.

:"l

they also love to make fun of conservatives that are uneducated and work shitty min. wage jobs too but only if theyre white of course.

how fucking stupid are you

not as much as the average nigger

This. They are hateful cunts but know better than to spew it at blacks/other 'minorities'. They'll spit it at poor whites without a second thought, and you know they're intentionally racist when they go with the flow and call upward blacks 'coons'. Hating whitey is the last bastion of classism.

According to liberals they're poor because of the racist system, and not because they crab bucket their own people or smash each others' businesses when some nog gets shot for nogging.

Stop posting my waifu

they fear a revolution of the proleteriat

Ask yourself why 'nigger' or 'faggot' is considered hate speech while 'whitey', 'cracker' or 'redneck' is not.

im pretty sure this is the only pic that exists of that girl.

you really arent showing it

I would have to ask a progressive this question because real people don't believe in hate speech

because it's implied all black people are trash.

>progressives
No mang. You've got that wrong. Right wingers uses that expression "white trash".

stop posting worst girl

That's Soe Gschwind-Penski, dumbfuck

there's plenty of her online

she looks so much better without the meme haircut

You meant best girl, right?

And they don't mind when their jobs get sent overseas or just disappear. Their job was without value they'll say. They should just get in debts to get educated for a new job, which they may or may not get, or keep for long. Job security only matters for white collars.

The thing is, a lot of service industry jobs are mostly pointless but are protected. They may exist only because of legal requirements or whatever government policies or programs. The service industry as a whole is largely artificial. It's make work. It is also unsustainable. It only works because of the petro-dollar scheme subsidizing the government's massive spending and imports.

Blue collar jobs could be protected in a similar way to some extent. Liberals like to pretend that there's nothing to do to help the working class because of automation, which is coming any time now. But automation can be delayed to give society more time to adjust and for people to get back on their feet or get a career started, etc.

The government should step in and prevent problems when it affects them, but when it affects the working class, there's supposedly nothing to do.

Another thing the liberals want is for the only path to becoming middle class to be through debt and a liberal education.

Because if they did, they wouldn't get as much black cock fed to them/ get to watch Tyrone fuck their wife.

No, Soe is literally worstgirl in every game she covers

Poor people of color are truly noble creatures who've been oppressed by white devils. Until the scourge that is white people is eradicated this will continue. White people must be removed from the gene pool.

Funny that they get called the """left""". They're the bourgeois and the lumpenproletariat who managed to buy off the minorities and wage cultural warfare against their own people.

because when something is different than the norm you give it a different name. If you are referring to baseline behavior that defines a group you dont need a different name for it.

>colour
>cucked

Get the fuck off this board, you spineless teanigger. Go unlock the front door for some random sandnigger refugee. You are a disgraceful traitor.

wtf

>niggers vote for the far left scum that keep them in welfare slavery
>don't vote against their country's interests

You must be the most retarded person in Denmark. Kill yourself.

fuuuuuck she's hot.

MOAR?

yeah they do voting for welfare , food stamps and other handouts is only putting those in the poor side of the spectrum in a constant loop.

Democrats dont care about creating jobs just subservient slaves that will always vote for them to maintain their benefits

Soe Gschwind-Penski, she's a dyke now
she's an e-sports journalist

it's just the standard dude

whites are naturally more intelligent, and have greater will and foresight by virtue of their blood.
if you're white and down the shitter, that means you're fucked

shitskins have none of these expectations, like that one comic strip, if a shitskin wasn't poor, he'd be white.

t. nonwhite

Is she actually a dyke? Seriously? I mean I saw that she dresses and looks like a dyke now but is she actually one?

>liking millennial women

Lol

she got her fill of black dick and moved onto the vag train. good on her.

well, iirc, she was flying solo for a long time after 2gd, then she hooked up with Maelk, but that was like 2014 and I'm p sure theyre no longer together

?

>black
fuck off you projecting autistic paki

yeah you're right, she's european so it was likely muslim refugees that satisfied her dick cravings.

Yeah I know all that, that doesn't make her a lesbo tho.

A shame she looks terrible now. Long hair+ tits to short hair with no tits.

What a shame, I would've kept her vagina fed and full that's fer sure

short hair is cute too

Niggers are trash. Its not necessary to underline it. Nigresses are trash only if they do not obey white massa. If nigress does not shit on a plate, you take out the machete and cut the whorehead, jorge? Get it. George in Spanish is Jorge.... whorehead... you get it... whorehead machete? Ye, can you see it, the Jorge with the whorehead?

Who nose?

same reason Trump calls poor white people uneducated and deplorable. Cus it's true.

"If 1 stereotype exists then all others must to."

Scream this at the next lib leftist fagot that says redneck or white trash,
Far to long they have claimed the high road while belittling anyone that don't see their point of view,

JEWED

implying you wouldnt let Tal jew you

All apparent hypocrisies from the left are resolved when you realize that what they really are is anti-white.

They choose to remain poor an ignorant despite all the privilege they have

Inner city black poor have the burden of systematic racism holding them back from opportunity

You wouldn't?

Duh racist history that still plays a role
While someone from the top fell is a disappointment
Like if ur white how cqn u fail in life

I just want a footjob from millennial meme girl

if only we would systematically racially genocide niggers

Because the "progressives" are anti-white, snobby assholes with fake smiles and virtue signaling, vapid personas.

Fit Jew and Clown Boy r34 when

OTP

either them or...

this

fuck that took too long to find

this

Long haired Soe was the best. Short hair completely ruined her.

The left is intrinsically anti-white, and they aren't allowed to say negative things about other races, so they direct all their hate towards the white lower-classes.

"Black" and "poor" are generally synonymous with one another.

You guys are fucking degenerate perverts.
Never thought I'd belong so much

because they are race traitor cucks who should be hung and shot in the fucking mouth!

because they hate white people

Why don't they do the world a favor and kill themselves???

I never understood that part!

We all have a worldview. The liberal-progressive-sjw worldview is centered around victimhood.

>pierced nose
FUCKING RUINED

Then shouldn't be okay to make them victums since that is what the needs. Like KIKES wanting the world to get it right next time sort of thing... AYE? because next time we are gonna get it right! MARK MY WORDS!

there is nothing wrong with that unless it is a stupid bull ring

W R O N G

she has tattoos also, but thankfully didn't go full retard with them.

Even the "FROZEN CHOSEN" in ALASKA won't be able to hide!

Like moderate MUDSLIMES they speak without speaking!

GODS GOT A PLAN FOR ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKERS!

Because there is no need to differentiate between blacks.

reminder that dota is garbage

It would be redundant.

what is that?

CHECKED

Because they're scapegoated as everything retrograde and standing in the way of "progress." Jim Goad wrote a whole book about this like 20 years ago and was laughed at.

It's been garbage ever since they factored in team net worth into hero kills. It completely ruined the game.