She will win. The trend hasn't stopped and it most certainly won't stop with her

She will win. The trend hasn't stopped and it most certainly won't stop with her.

This will be a huge shock to the world, there was always a chance of Brexit and Trump but nobody will have seen this coming.

I know it's going to happen, you know it's going to happen. The funny thing is, the rest of the world doesn't know it's going to happen. When it does, they won't be acting so tough anymore.

Let the memes commence.

>she

She won't win
kek wills it

>she

>she
Stop posting here John. No one fucking likes you faggot

What will she do to Wu the nation Sup Forums?

Please kek makes this happen for the memes

Brian*

>s
>h
>e

He may very well win...however it's quite unlikely...so I suggest you don't put all of your faith in him...

I don't think xe realises how unpopular xe is
If an upfront nazi ran against her, xe would still lose heavily

Yes, we want her to win. We want the Democrats be totally out of touch with their base, most voters in real life would think she is insane. We need Democrats to be embarrassed for years to come

To her credit she does listen to feedback from her fans.

Of course she'll win. Her parents are filthy rich, and buy her anything she wants, like motorcycles, vacations, and millions of dollars for game studio shit. And like most congressmen, she'll bankroll her way past any opposition.

>fringe liberal videogame tranny running for Congress

Who is the most controversial character in US history to run for Congress and win?

>She
if so thats one of the ugliest
>she's
I've ever seen

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Did they buy him a cock chop op?

>S H E
>H
>E

that is horrifying

He doesn't stand a chance...

The identity politics he is pushing is one of hte reasons the Dems got BTFO'd

Look for more of that in the 2018 election.

al franken was a bit of a surprise, considering his previous life as a mediocre stand up comedian

I hope he wins. Forcing normies to see exactly the kind of bullshit they've been defending will be the last nail in the coffin.

If Brian wins he'll be laughed into compliance by the democrat elite. Will literally do nothing important.

Wait, which state is he going for congress in?

I know you copied this from the Le Pen thread, but:
>she
>her
John go home you're drunk

i'd like to see it get elected, then try to interrupt congress continually because they triggered it.