The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

how does he perform in an academic environment? what civilizations has he created? can he get to the moon only using retard strength?

>get gun

i win

OMG I miss Obama

The white man is the epitome of dominating the black man :^)

Marion le Pen knows it

What's your point

>epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
>have been nothing but slaves for all of recorded history

I don't agree with this, but I do think in today's pop mainstream culture, rap music was the last bastion of masculinity before the feminist and tumblr invasion. Songs about manliness, fucking bitches (promoting heterosexuality) and blatantly denouncing LGBT shit were all commonplace.

Now even that's getting feminized, so idk what's next.

And does their 70 IQ make no difference to you user, i.e. would you be okay with having no computers, infrastructure, spaceflight, etc

Pic related is the most powerful black man in human history.

Black's were slaves. They will always have a master

Nazis?

all of this is pure meme. so full of false implications
>muh niggers have higher testosterone

>www.google.com
>worlds strongest man
>
Oh... such black dominance...

Antiquated meatbags who can't think, can't organize, can't manage to form even the tiniest thriving civilization, and can't swim.

Remove melanin.

Im not black and im not defending blacks but what civ have germanics created?

Everything they got was thanks to romans and greeks and guess what

They werent pale nor didnt have light features

They had dark hair, eyes and had tanned skin

Get fucked

delete

Sit down boy

All white BOYS need to surrender their tight little assholes to black MEN.

BLACKED

>can be explosively aggressive

But when I do that people call me autistic.

the epitome of great ape masculinity.
one could argue the silverback gorilla is more masculine than the negroid

She said in an interview she liked rap music (pic related it's the rapper) on twitter he invited her to his next concert and said see you soon. Oh and she got divorced shortly before this

Dude you are literally from a country of maids and house keepers :)

YESSSSSSSSSSS BLACKED

>tfw even qt nationalist women can't resist BBC

So masculine that we enslaved them for several hundred years and they were only freed when whites decided to let them free

>Dominican
>"I'm not black"

lmfao

Also checked. Also why do you think she got divorced in the first place even though she just had a kid?

Every black guy I've met was average height at best and skinny as fuck

sage