Italians are white

>italians are white

This girl was on Jimmy Fallon a few nights ago and I thought she was mulatto until I looked her up on Wikipedia and found out she was a full blooded italian. Well, pastaniggers, what do you have to say for yourselfs?

what italians weren't raped by moors?

Did you honestly think Romans were blond haired, blue eyed super aryans?

those lips dude, she cannot be white. no white person has nigger lips... the Bogdanoff's don't count because they are not human.

she's sexy dude

you jerk off too much if you're going to these lengths to research the race of some chick

Of course they were, but that was hundreds of years ago, how can a modern day italian look exaclty like a mulatto?

Both her parents are from Calabria, which is definitely the darkest and most MENA area of mainland Italy, even more so than Sicilians.

Northern Italy is white, southern is a bunch of niggers.

north africans don't have nigger lips, nigger eyes and nigger hair.

I said MENA, and they definitely do, don't pretend you know anything about it, Zidane is hardly your average north African since he is a berber.

this.

During the Roman Empire, slaves made up 1/3 of Italy's population. Italy ended up being a massive clusterfuck of peoples from across Europe and the Mediterranean. No surprise that you're going to find people who look North African just as you'd expect to find people who look German.

Who gives a shit, I'd fucking bang her. Italian women for swedish men desu

Most of those slaves were Italians themselves or came from Europe, and died on average at about 20, they weren't exactly very successful with reproduction.

No matter how hard you snowniggers try, Italy was never white.

All the shit emperors like Nero were blonde and blue-eyed. GOAT rulers like Caesar had brown eyes.

>No matter how hard you snowniggers try, Italy was never white.
How can you call me a snownigger and then say I'm not white? Kek.

marzia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the groid I posted

She obviously has some type of afro admixture in her dna tree somewhere. I can tell. She isn't pure white but probably a quadroon or something to that effect. She is still very attractive.

fuck pewds lady is so fucking fine, where'd you find this?

>Zidane is hardly your average north African since he is a berber.
Was it not mostly berbers that sacked sicily and south Italy? This was what 800 years ago? Any sub-saharan admixture in the north africans then should have been very minor.

because it's one of Sup Forums biggest tropes, I wish I'd have an € for every time I've heard this slave shit, or the Moors shit and so on

Fuck off kike. European brothers will not be divided.

I don't know where Arabs recruited their raiders, but that doesn't matter since they never established themselves in mainland Italy, at best they'd snatch some women and bring them to n. Africa. They only held for a while in Sicily, struggling for it for about 150 years before the Normans either sold the Arabs into slavery or deported them elsewhere until Christians genocided them.

Marzia is a shit tier Italian. Nothing special but her teeth.

Jewish D&C

>sub-saharan admixture in the north africans
There was never much in North Africans desu. For one, the people of the Mediterranean considered Sub-Saharan Africans to be lazy and thus not fit for slavery prior to Islam. During the Islamic era up until colonization, they were enslaved but were castrated twig-and-berries so they couldn't reproduce.

North Africans were never black.

Who is she?

Modern Moroccans, Algerians, Tunisians, and Egyptians always show significant sub-saharan content in autosomal tests (10-20%). Maybe it's due to lack of reference samples for intermediary populations?

Why negroburger are obsessed by black and White??

totally agree

Dante Alighieri
Avete rotto i coglioni siete sempre gli stessi su tutti i thread

No real sense of belonging I suppose

proof of this? Other than Egypt the rest were cut off from niggers by the sahara

Speak english you wop

does this guy looks like a nigger to you?

No, but the sloot i posted definitely does.

that girl looks like a flesh licking lady

(((controlled media))) working day and night to cause racial and ideological division

if i'm being honest, italian food here is the best

but italians here remain greasy and degenerate and it's PRECISELY what the jews want

This is better

Sorry but you commise a horrible wrong
Because the jews are the master in North America

Lots of mud bloods try to "pass" as Italian becaus it's more respectable than admitting you have so many non-Europeans in your line.

She's one of them.

from rome to napoli there are only niggers (*terroni*)

america?

or federal reserve?

it's an important distinction, pastanigger

Italians aren't white
>Italians aren't white
Italians aren't white
>Italians aren't white
Italians aren't white
>Italians aren't white

Ma falla finita marocchino del nord-est

Well, he doesn't look white either.

All' northen America and you know
Little faggot

i live in new england, user

italian food culture is beautiful and city guineas have created an envious social system

but the idea is to make something bigger than yourself

to contribute and achieve

got any examples?
????????????????????

Southern part of Italy.

lol we only have problems to solve right now like immigration

Lol m8 you're an american mystery meat stfu

but if we're going to talk about immigration, it needs to be recognized that we're talking about the world stage

and italy is irrelevant on the world stage. let the big boys take care of it while you work on your sunday gravy and fade into obscurity