Bill Burr was my favorite comedian. Now he is not. Thanks Sup Forums

Bill Burr was my favorite comedian. Now he is not. Thanks Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JTv9Pcje0Ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he literally said on his most recent JRE that OJ dindu nuffin because white privilege.

All these working class comedians are frauds. The first clue should have been that they are fucking entertainers. Not working class.

Jews run the entertainment industry. You can only go so far and still be allowed to speak the truth.

Its not pol's fault Burr threw out his principles to suck his wife's cock.

>in 2010 Bill says he's fine with being single at 41
>a few years later he panics about dying alone and gets fucking BLACKED

meant for

His newest special sucked. Part of it he was shit talking blue-eyed white males saying we are all evil and genocidal. I couldn't help thinking that was the black girlfriend talking through his cucked ass.

this.
just look at what happened to anthony cumia when he named the coon.

Yeah, he's a real disappointment. I mean, he isnt completely wrong about some shit, he just is afraid of anything controversial. It isn't challenging, just boring and safe.

Damn and I was gonna watch that too.

Thanks for saving an hour of my meaningless life, user

Jesus Christ... Is there no escape from this bullshit? I'm growing really fucking tired of this trash.

>Boohoo! Somebody isn't being a racist shitshit who endorses the KKK/Nazis movement! Oh the humanity!
See that, Sup Forums? That's what you sound like. You know what people call that? Being a bitch.

Are there any Sup Forums-approved stand-up comedians besides Sam Hyde?

>acts like he's a smug alpha
>settles for a chimp-tier ugly nigger

top kek

patrice o'neal

Whatever. He fell in love. Fuck it.

this
Patrice was red-pilled about a lot of stuff, including (((them))).

Even more fucked that they're now having a kid.

The fucker's gonna be autistic as hell and have all sorts of defects.

Bill Hicks

I watched half of it and had to turn it off. At one point he brought up Kanye West and the crowd started hissing because he was in Nashville(very white) and he went off on them. Telling them they're racists.

You learn everything you liked before was shit

TUDUDUDUDU

MEUNDIES, MEUNDIES

If she's a nice lass, clever, well read then who cares?

>What is SATIRE
Are you too stupid to understand something so simple?

patrice o'neal and dave chappelle, funnily enough.

Doug Stanhope

Nick DiPaolo

Dude he's so pale his kids are gonna come out looking Italian, he's actively breeding out the black

alex is a lot more intelligent that bill hicks, that would imply that alex is the real guy and bill hicks was a fake character.

I'd expect Bill be willing to throw out his principles for a woman, I thought she'd be hotter though

his new special was awful

You drank the male vitality, didnt you?

I liked the submarine part only

Well there's your problem.
>wadiz diz stoopid, racist, sexist, dumbass booshit...
This is the first sentence I ever heard from her, she was answering a listener's question about women with Bill. All she does is parrot SJW stuff that she reads on the internet and gets all lost when she doesn't have a pre-made answer that she read somewhere to shoot at ol' Billy Balls Out.
She's ghetto trash trying to act classy and pretentious, she must have the tightest, juiciest, warmest pussy for Bill to stay with such a detestable person.

There are people in hollywood paid by special interests too create mixed race couples.

Yet here you sit, unwanted and unloved.

Fuck it you're right. With his money he could've landed any chick. He's a degenerate.

You are either baiting or the saltiest projecting retard I have seen yet.
I have no problem with landing normal chicks, Mr armchair psychologist, I just happen to not be bananas about loud and pretentious pseudo-intellectual black women. If that's too high a standard for you, that's your problem, not mine.

Youre one step of being a nigger yourself, mario.

>i have no problem landing normal chicks

Sure thing, chubs.

Bill Burrs latest special was really bad.

These are topics he covers:
>Trump will never build the wall.
>Fat people shouldn't be fat plus backpeddling that we all have problems
>Mcdonalds shouldn't have healthy food or all day breakfast
>Overpopulation is so bad so we should kill white people on cruise ships
>Kanye west is a psycho but it's ok because he is black, if kanye west was white he could be hitler but because he is black systematic racism means he will never be hitler
>Hitler is the most evil person of all time for half an hour
>A gorrila learned sign language
>His marriage is great because his wife gave him a beer and a sandwich one time the whole time he has known her
Blue pilled as fuck

why because he got cancer? dude fucked up

Top response, lad, you forgot about the rest of the post though.

>Trump will never build the wall

If they cut taxes the way the Republicans want to there will not be any money for a line drawn with a stick never mind a substantial barrier.

she made him kill or give up his fucking dog or something, never be a desperate single middle aged man, it made even Bill give up on his principals

Yeah, I heard that. He went down a little in my barometer. He seems genuinely happy and in love with his wife, though, so good for him regardless of his views.

Abloobloo you sad sad of shit lmao

He was still funny tbqh.

His last special just wasnt that great. And not because he shat on Trump but just because it genuinely wasnt funny. I turned it off half way through because it didnt keep me laughing at all it was just background noise.

Burr has been getting progressively less funny ever since Reddit got a hold of him. I knew when Reddit started talking about his podcast and making his jokes in their le meme comment sections that he was a goner. Hes now gonna go the route of CK, (((Silverman))) etc. Just shitty faux SJWs who are too pussy to come out and say it.

Steven Wright

bill burr looks like a poisoned russian spy or someone doing stefan molyneux cosplay.
if he has polonium poisoning it explains his delirious behavior, like having sex with gorillas.

They are both characters. That's like comparing William Wallace with Martin Riggs.

>>Hitler is the most evil person of all time for half an hour

i dont blame you for tuning out by that point, but the whole bit was how it made no sense that hitler is a the icon of evil when stalin and mao have killed in insanely larger number of people.

i fear what patrice would have been like during Trump. And yes he knew about (((them))) and he knew about the chinese (((them)))

Why user? Did Bill's wife get vaccinated?

Fuck off kike

i don't know what's wrong with him, maybe he got bullied or something as a child, but no matter what he says he remains an insufferable beta. that picture is fucking horrific.

Nick DiPaolo
Norm Macdonald

Watch Nick Dipaolo:
youtu.be/JTv9Pcje0Ro

patrice hated obama and was a very logical guy, only makes sense he would like trump.

He's still funny and right about most things. As for wife picks, he could have done way better.

woman past the age of 35 have a higher chance of their babies having birth defects that cousins breeding. at around 40 or so its about the same or worse than brothers/sisters/mothers/dads inbreeding.

how old is nia again?

>Hes now gonna go the route of CK
to the interracial breeding grounds?

Clicked on first video and hes pro-drug, anti-marriage, stop having kids we overpopulated meme, pro-abortion. All within a 3 min clip

So is she going to get vaccinated to deal with defects? I don't understand how the kid is going to get autism if Nia isn't vaccinated.

What the fuck? Source.

>The Dollar Tree Hicks

LOLno

he spoke about it in one of his podcasts I can't remember which video, I remember he didn't kill it, he had to give it to someone else because of his girlfriend

That's actually not Bill Burr, it's Bill Cosby wearing earrings and a hat. I know it can be confusing, but please understand.

Damn right. Listen to his O&A guest spots they're all hilarious. Even if he gets bogged down on racial stuff sometimes.

You faggots will get triggered about anything that doesn't suit your viewpoints just like libtards are.

Different sides of the same shit coin.

God bless him. I remember hearing an O&A episode where he talks about the Illuminati funding all wars just to cash out.

We need a Patrice now more than ever. Someone who is shamelessly abrupt -- who actually enjoys confrontation. And we need someone who isn't white and can actually have some oppression-privilege ti keep cucks quiet.

What about Bill Hicks?

I like Bill. Especially his bits on Conan. Haven't seen his new special though. I hope he hasn't fallen off like Louis CK.

Cumia is a degenerate that had sex with a tranny and freaked out so bad about it when people found out, he offered money to dox his former fans.

Louis CK and Amy Schumer but only ironically

>no one mentioning George Carlin

You mean Alex Jones?

George Carlin was a preachy cunt

Nia browses Sup Forums?

Jesus Christ, I knew he married a nigger but I hadn't seen her so I thought it was probably a light skinned with white facial features. I feel little nauseous after seeing that sheboon and knowing a half breed came out of her nasty pussy.

I was just going to say

Doesn't matter. just look at this Homo Portuguese subhuman. 30-50 generations ago one of her ancetors mixed with Moor(part nigger) or nigger. You still can see a negro gene in her. One drop rule indeed

that's not his wife. His wife looks ok with makeup on and in the right lighting.

That is his wife Nia and no she never looks good. Also she has a blog that is just complaining about how she doesn't have to do anything cause she has no job and sometimes bill expects her to clean the house.

Yeah ever since he married his negress wife he has been pushing the white privilege shit hard.

yeah, user... d-definitely unfuckable...

It was some pitbull that he couldn't control anyway. He didn't know what he was doing. I hate Nia but she was right, that dog would have mauled that baby

>Rarely criticize blacks or muslims
>constantly complaining about christians and whites
>leftist
>LOL men are dumb amiright?!
Go back and watch his stuff when you've grown up. Most of it is complete trash

Carlin was good in the 80's when he did his stuff with wordplay, as he got older he just did some "God doesn't exist, everyone is stupid but me" routine

jesus u russian untermensh, you are nothing but a mongolian pleb that knows nothing but rape. Also, in russia all your woman want to fuck me, iv lived in moscow and warsaw

Not the point. She looks off. It cathces your eye, if you are actually White. Guess where negro gene is the strongest by this map.

idk, I'm pretty sure OP's pick is NeNe from some reality show. Pic attached is Bill's wife.

By the dick load.

Touching story straight outta r/Medmasculinity, pardo, but I'm not Russian and most of the locals are quite good with their bloodlines. Seems that you are triggered? Guess you don't have Celtic and native Iberian ancestry only, you filthy negroid mongrel

No it's her, it was the first pic I saw of her a long time ago and was on her Tumblr

how ugly do you guys think their kid is?

Listen you slav, my family is part of the order of christ, my ansestors were part of the people that discovered half of the world with spain, direct descendants of the templars. And yes, it is true, your woman hate your own, and love us southerners.

Yeah, so Sup Forums approved.

I think their ugliness has the potential to cancel each other out and create something stunningly beautiful

Amazing and touching story, pardo. Riddle me this.... are you Celtic and native Iberian only or a filthy negroid? As for bangin foreigners in Russia, seems like British, Scandi and German boys are a top priority. No mednogs in observable sight

He's also pro-gun, learned to fly a helicopter in order to prepare for the collapse of society, and is one of few comedians still willing to make "racist" and "sexist" observational jokes.

If you are genuinely a fan of his, cut him some slack.