NOT A DRILL

>a surface-to-surface missile fired by the Yemeni Army has hit the Saudi capital, Riyadh.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-ballistic-missile-strikes-riyadh-saudi-arabia/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/828362734295199745?__hstc=143095274.0e446c426d53401908c3264fc9a7e01e.1486334677916.1486334677916.1486334677916.1&__hssc=143095274.1.1486334677916&__hsfp=3029730344
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-missiles-idUSKCN12C294
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-ballistic-missile-strikes-riyadh-saudi-arabia/
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/the-jewish-roots-of-the-house-of-saud-family-tree/
themillenniumreport.com/2015/11/ultra-secret-conspiracy-in-the-middle-east-revealed-the-donmeh-the-wahhabi-and-zionisms-sephardic-jewry/
themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/the-house-of-saud-its-jewish-origin-and-installation-by-the-british-crown/
thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/world_news/Middle_East/article1341561.ece
mintpressnews.com/the-alliance-between-israel-and-saudi-arabia/209548/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/828362734295199745?__hstc=143095274.0e446c426d53401908c3264fc9a7e01e.1486334677916.1486334677916.1486334677916.1&__hssc=143095274.1.1486334677916&__hsfp=3029730344

According to emerging reports from Yemen, a surface-to-surface missile fired by the Yemeni Army has hit the Saudi capital, Riyadh.

The missile was launched on Sunday evening, and sources in Yemen have described the missile test as successful. It is unclear exactly what missile was used, and casualty figures, if any, are yet to be reported.

Saudi Arabia intervened military in the Yemeni Conflict in 2015, leading a coalition of almost 10 Middle Eastern countries. In October 2016, a Yemeni activist warned that Riyadh was the next target for a Yemeni missile attack.

Update 1: More information has emerged, suggesting that the missile was a variant of a Russian Scud missile, known as the “Borkan” surface-to-surface missile.

Update 2: Sources indicate that the missile struck a military base West of Riyadh, in Mazahimiyah.

Update 3: On social media, a Saudi attempts to cover-up the attack, saying that the sound of the explosion in Riyadh was an earthquake or meteor.

Breaking news: The Saudis Are Kikes

>An Iraqi Mukhabarat (General Military Intelligence Directorate) Top Secret report, “The Emergence of Wahhabism and its Historical Roots,” dated September 2002 and released on March 13, 2008, by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency in translated English form, points to the Dönmeh roots of the founder of the Saudi Wahhabi sect of Islam, Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab. Much of the information is gleaned from the memoirs of a “Mr. Humfer,” (as spelled in the DIA report, “Mr. Hempher” as spelled the historical record) a British spy who used the name “Mohammad,” claimed to be an Azeri who spoke Turkish, Persian, and Arabic and who made contact with Wahhab in the mid-18th century with a view of creating a sect of Islam that would eventually bring about an Arab revolt against the Ottomans and pave the way for the introduction of a Jewish state in Palestine. Humfer’s memoirs are recounted by the Ottoman writer and admiral Ayyub Sabri Pasha in his 1888 work, “The Beginning and Spreading of Wahhabism.”

>In his book, The Dönmeh Jews, D. Mustafa Turan writes that Wahhab’s grandfather, Tjen Sulayman, was actually Tjen Shulman, a member of the Jewish community of Basra, Iraq. The Iraqi intelligence report also states that in his book, The Dönmeh Jews and the Origin of the Saudi Wahhabis, Rifat Salim Kabar reveals that Shulman eventually settled in the Hejaz, in the village of al-Ayniyah what is now Saudi Arabia, where his grandson founded the Wahhabi sect of Islam. The Iraqi intelligence report states that Shulman had been banished from Damascus, Cairo, and Mecca for his “quackery.” In the village, Shulman sired Abdul Wahhab. Abdel Wahhab’s son, Muhammad, founded modern Wahhabism.

>The Emergence of Wahhabism and its Historical Roots
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

I hope the whole country gets glassed.
#notmyally

Burger military anons can now get to pick their place of deployment
>yemen/ saudi
>israel/ iran/ palestine
>syria
>ukraine/ russia
>extra stage: sweden
>dlc: south china sea

>call it a missile test
>hit enemy's capital city

what what?

>it was just a test!

thank god, its finally time for ww3. i couldnt stand all the waiting, i hope i get drafted and killed on my first day of duty.

WAR CAMELS IN 30 MINUTES!!!

yemen/saudi all day
thats gonna be some bitchin dlc though

good.

Nice, let them kill themselves.

pls b real

How else would you test a missile? Aim at you own capital? It's got to hit something, might as well be the real target.

>It was just a test!
>Merely pretending
I'm excited to see how this develops

iran
great food and qt women to kidnap and antiquities to loot

How is this WW3? Saudi Arabia has been attacking Yemen for years now.

missile tests usually dump missiles without warheads into the ocean.

We test minuteman III missiles every year (not from our active silos but from a test Silo in california, so that Russia knows we're not actually nuking them, it's just a test missile with no warhead). Even North Korea's missile tests dump missiles without warheads into the pacific.

When you think about it all missiles are surface to surface.

DLC?

This will be Donald Trump's first real diplomatic crisis as a President. Will he win terrifically just wonderfully the best of anyone who has won before or will he flop like low energy guac? Tune in to tomorrow's episode of Current Year and Beyond to find out.

Saudis have a defence budget of 50+ billion and top of the line equipment... how the fuck did this happen?!

He probably fell for the baity headline. When someone says "ballistic missile," people think "nukes."

Ukraine easy choice

Ukraine/Russia.

Why are you disseminating this fake news, Sayyid?

Gooooood
Gooooooooooood

They can be surface to air missiles (SAM).
Used to shoot down jets

I dont get why Yemen is viewed as the bad guys. I know Iran is bad and they supply Yemen with weapons but aren't the Saudi's the aggressors in this conflict?

DownLoadable Content

they aren't advanced enough to iron dome a city

My joke was that if you hit a jet with a missile you are making contact with a surface.

yeah this, no smart person would do that, unless they are ready to go to war

>The Russian's gave Yemen a stealth ballistic missile in a drunken stupor.
>UN is mad at Russia again.
>Russia: Oops

True but Saudi Arabia are the ones with the money and military. Is this a set up to keep the US/Russia warring?

Arabs can't fight conventional warfare; they are only good at guerrilla warfare.

Not if it's made to explode a certain distance from a plane. That would also damage it enough for it to fall down.

You'd think they would've seen it coming or have intercepted it. Is this a false flag to have a reason to attack russia/yemen? Bc I literally see no reason yemen would do that since they'll get reckt

Yes of course. The problem is that the Saudis are """our guys""" so most Americans have a hard time admitting this fact

Please don't be clever on /pol this place is for idiots.

convincing other arabs that their main source of misery is notthe west but wahhabism that has infiltrated their places of worship and has denaturated their religion and the only cure would be to wipe the saudis and take their oil would be fantastic,esp since it's mostly half truths

That's not how SAMs work though, missiles don't hit the plane, they explode next to it and the concussion and molten metal shreds the plane.

I thought it was like, if you hit a jet with a SAM, it will crash down to the surface, and the remains of the missile will land with it

but I guess that works too

>he thinks USA tech can shoot down Russian missiles
Keep spending your sheckles on overpiced US trash.

What in the fuck are you talking about. Missiles, coming from Yemen, have already been fired at our ships.

reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-missiles-idUSKCN12C294

Do you honestly think the upper brass of the U.S. military can't discern a false flag from a real attack? Do you think the CIA and NSA are just out there jerking off?

Alert me when they hit the stupid black box
Repeats and the box is struck by Wednesday afternoon

do we have any videos or photos?

whats gonna happen now? what international treaties were broken?

will grand scale war finally between those mudslims?

WHAT'S THE YEMENI ARMY?

that would be an epic chimpout if the black box got blown up

>how the fuck did this happen?!
Because Soviet missile technology from the 70s has yet to be surpassed by NATO?

>Do you honestly think the upper brass of the U.S. military can't discern a false flag from a real attack?

Can't or won't?

>almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-ballistic-missile-strikes-riyadh-saudi-arabia/
is this fake?

its only on twitter and only referencing this article

:|

user pls

ukraine/russia on russian side

How the fuck are the Saudis doing so badly? They have the Arab League and then some with them, bought all the best gear from the West with their oil wealth and have air and naval superiority. The Houthis have managed to occupy territory in southern Arabia even while fighting both the Hadi regime and Al Qaeda in a civil war.

we dindu NUFFIN

God is on the Houthi side. Allahu Ackbar

Seems like 1980's military cool but with more sandals.

Fuck the saudi

I want to hunt liberals, I love working on American soil.

War with Iran must happen soon or Saudis are done

In the Saudi-Iran Cold War the Saudis have lost strategic objectives every time. Lebanon belongs to Hezbollah, Assad still has power, Iraq is Iran's and Bahrain grows more unstable by the moment. Let's not forget Jordan which may soon be going to the dogs as well

Time to just flip the board over and get Trump to invade Iran

>How the fuck are the Saudis doing so badly?
There's more to war than spending money on hardware.

The entire world is objectively better without the Saudis. Fuck them

does this mean we are gonna finally glass saudi arabia

>More dead arabs.

Good.

Of course it is fake

It's Vietnam II: Not Vietnam

Nope, they want to send us to the sandbox while shitskins are flooding into our countries. I'd join a militia before joining the military.

BLOW UP THE BLACK BOX
BLOW UP THE BLACK BOX
BLOW UP THE BLACK BOX
BLOW UP THE BLACK BOX

Now aim one at Mecca.

200+ just deployed to Latvia.

Does this mean we are gonna finally march our armies to secure the meteorite?

saudis are all faggots, they dont do anything themselves, except in a sybolic sense. all the western tech they have is set up and operated by westerners out there. while the locals sit around pretending to be a part of it.

so when it come down to actualy having to use this stuff, these backwards fucktards havent a clue.

i think its part of the plan, because whether these idiots survive or not isnt really a problem to the western companies doing business out there.

Please invade Iran goys. I can guarantee you that it will be a good thing...

for the jews.

>Scud missile

Ergo, nothing

I think that BRIC is about to lose letter.

Stop using my flag, Ivan.

Not happening, Americans are tired of fighting Israels wars. Let the whole area rot while the US pulls out and begins using exotic fuel sources and a new era of US Exceptionalism begins with God Emperor Trump commanding it.

Inshallah

This shit happens every other week. Houtis fire a missile on a Saudi base and kill 300 soldiers/merc or sink a ship in the Red sea.
Yawn.

ok

Good.
Fuck Saudi Arabia.
Hope the Yemenis can rape them up the ass this year.
Dont forget -> Oil prices are at their lowest in years. American oil is still coming back.

Saudi arabia was pro Hillary and donated millions to her campaign.

This might be the year Saudi Arabia gets raped.

>Update 3: On social media, a Saudi attempts to cover-up the attack, saying that the sound of the explosion in Riyadh was an earthquake or meteor.

Any evidence or pointer to that?

I need it for research. And I'm not kidding. I'm compiling a file of nice examples of mass manipulation through social media.

Iran/yemen/syria vs Saudi/ISIS

Pakistan v India

China vs Thailand/Phillipines/Vietnam

North vs south Korea bonus.

New world order time.

Missiles,

Big dicks,

The land,

Waiting,

To get fucked.

I hope you like my poem.

is that Mrs. Ketchum?

Opened my heart tp WW3

This needs to happen while I'm alive. Who doesn't shit like this happen? Like why aren't important people or important buildings fucked over just for luls more often?
There has to be some madmen with money out there who just wants to see the world burn, but doesn't have the patience of Soros.

I can't find this on other major news sources but I saw this on (((facebook))) and immediately came here to check

is this shit real? is this legit?

pls respond i'm chimping out

If I was a burger milifag I'd feel kind of out of place killing muzzies in their own land for trying to sort their shit out. But killing spoiled muzzie scum in Sweden is fair game.

>that joke
>clever

>Israels wars

Saudi wars you mean. Israel has nothing going on in Yemen.

I hope you're right bro. I only care about protecting our borders and purging the scum already here. It wouldn't surprise me if they instituted the draft again though.

>Yemen has nothing to do with Israel

You must still be young

They're already at war and Saudis are getting BTFO. Yemeni khat-chewing sandal-wearing RPG-wielding "soldiers" are killing Abrams' left and right.
Because they suck hard. Also their military budget includes the ministry of interior (police, firemen etc.)

Nothing can match Russian missile tech.

>Saudi wars you mean

*spoiler alert*

The Saudis and Israelis are cousins.

>Ataturk and Saud are both jews
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

>The Jewish Roots Of The House Of Saud Family Tree
themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/the-jewish-roots-of-the-house-of-saud-family-tree/

>Ultra-Secret Conspiracy in the Middle East Revealed: The Donmeh, the Wahhabi and Zionism’s Sephardic Jewry
themillenniumreport.com/2015/11/ultra-secret-conspiracy-in-the-middle-east-revealed-the-donmeh-the-wahhabi-and-zionisms-sephardic-jewry/

>The House Of Saud: It’s Jewish Origin And Installation By The British Crown
themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/the-house-of-saud-its-jewish-origin-and-installation-by-the-british-crown/

>Two Old Foes Unite against Tehran
thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/world_news/Middle_East/article1341561.ece

>The Alliance Between Israel and Saudi Arabia
mintpressnews.com/the-alliance-between-israel-and-saudi-arabia/209548/

Should get a bit more interesting through the week