CHINKS HAVE ALL BUT DECLARED WAR

msn.com/en-au/money/markets/jack-ma-if-trade-stops-war-starts/ar-AAmCLBc?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

Are you packed for departure to the Laogai FEMA camps, Sup Forums...?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_AJYN_NVkg
youtube.com/watch?v=2HMcZiWxX7o
youtube.com/watch?v=MCmC9Un8Vy8
youtube.com/watch?v=WkkFidVJRMI
youtube.com/watch?v=zS_fh2NWAIU
youtube.com/watch?v=_UNKi148sds
youtube.com/watch?v=fGweDRqj1iU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nguyễn_Bỉnh_Khiêm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>if trade stops, war starts
That's a quote from pic related. Are we now blaming the Chinks for embracing the same sort of free market capitalism that made America great?

>trade
You mean cyber espionage and wholesale theft of technology

Who cares just outsource to Vietnam instead

WHAT A TWIST

>embracing
>mistaking USING / ABUSING / EXPLOITING for an "embrace"

Whats wrong with him? Is he born with something?

>Are we now blaming the Chinks for embracing the same sort of free market capitalism that made America great?
America used to be funded entirely by tariff, their was no income tax.

>Is he born with something?
Yes, he is a mongoloid.

>You mean cyber espionage and wholesale theft of technology

you say that like it's some feather in the caps of the victims of said pilfering...

>failing to realise how abjectly dumb burgers and co. have been in allowing the decades of blatant thievery and how embarrassing this should be too all victims involved

>implying smith was for free-market
how embarrassing

>Whats wrong with him?

If by "wrong" you mean, 'how did he amass $30bil through a website that's literally named after a band of mud brigands and thieves' (kekkake), then methinks it's a kind of autism that gives him insight into what makes burgers tick

>greed

Fpbp

>HAPPENING! WAR WITH CHINA IMMINENT!
>BREAKING NEWS!
>THIS VERY IMPORTANT CHINESE MAN SAID "MAKE LOVE NOT WAR!" DURING INTERVIEW. A NEW THREAT FROM CHINA? CHINA BOLDER THAN EVER ABOUT POTENTIAL CONFLICT WITH USA!

okay...

We will backstab chinks as soon as they start shit.

We're not stopping trade. It's all just posturing.

We wouldn't have to do much in a war with China.

We could easily overpower their navies, blockade them, and starve them to death.

>war starts
It's a great way to erase a large chunk of our national debt

truly it is infuriating

But it's not as bad as that pic makes it seem. they look alike, but just like every chinese knock off the quality just isn't there.

For instance to this day china can't make a jet engine power enough to take off from an aircraft carrier. That's why they're building >1 mile long air strips on the south china sea reef

America could never defeat China in a war.

>Jack Ma

how can jawlets even compete

Why would we halt trade with China in all entirety? That's fucking stupid.

>it's evil when China does it
As the USA slinks back in isolationism, China will take up the slack. Power vacuums never last.

You're not even trying

im ready for the shots to start flying desu
>28 more days

>Chinese tech billionaire Jack Ma: 'If trade stops, war starts'
Quick, get Mark Zukerberg to declare war on China

I honestly hope it happens. Americans are so arrogant and should be taken down a notch.

I always get rock hard whenever I see a photo of this guy

you know if a war starts leafland will fall aswell

We would crush them, and our freedom boner would be harder than ever.

Ali Baba was the one who killed all the thieves.

So what we're their fucking slaves?
Fuck these retards.
I hope Trump nukes them while they are all asleep.

Bomb these rodents.

This is exactly what im talking about.

>China wont get absolutely flattened

I've had just about enough of the "china is a superpower" meme. They have lots of men and not much else. Their navy is a fucking joke. They're just posturing.

>If you don't let us rip you off and shit all over your country: ITS WAR

Go fuck yourself. You're probably some foreign slant eye'd little bitch yourself hiding behind that fucking flag.
Fucking pussy.

Good. China should be nuked.

Bullshit i watched thos whole interview and Jack Ma is a top notch fellow who wants nothing but good for mankind. A very wise oriental gentleman.

Sounds like a communist.

Canada has 1.5 million slant eye invaders. It's probably a chink from Hongcouver. These "leaf" shitposter that have appeared in the past year or so are all chinks.

I don't know in detail but I do know entire companies have gone out of business while a Chinese knockoff thrives with stolen tech.

Whenever Obama met with Xi Jinping the Chinese would just say "oh ok we will fix it" and then continue to let individual companies steal

Seriously how did Trump supporters not realise that there was going to be a war, no matter who won the election

Clinton would of went to war with Russia

Trump vs China always would of happened, Trump was going to bring back the jobs and American made goods which always was going to hurt China in some economic way

But hey, at this point, a great big war might be beneficial for earth and society in the long run

Go for it, Chinks. You got BTFO by the Japs, who were fucking tiny by comparison.

What do you think we'll do to you?

How is Hongcouver this time of year?

THAT'S THE VALUE OF A CHINK'S PROMISE
ZERO!

SINK
THE
CHINKS

people seem to be pretty clueless about chinas military strength
>hurr durr paper tiger

While China was in the middle of a civil war and was yet to modernize. China already has a larger GDP PPP than america and 4x the population.
>rip off

Its your companies going to china. Your people are lazy, obese and constanrly whine for more money.

On it, drone army is being indoctrinated right now.

Also your people cant handle casulties.

> chink threatens war
> they dont know who they are fucking with
> you cant "retreat" from globalism
> retreating is for those who are defeated
> mfwThe God Emperor is PURGING globalism

eliminating cvancerous growths isnt "retreat" from disease, it's a victory over corruption and death.

this chink's heresy runs too deep.
call the inquisitor.

> alibaba: Etsy for small time chink scam artists
> sells counterfeit us currency
> sells counterfeit gold bullion
> sells counterfeit collectibles
> sells counterfeit designer goods
> sells counterfeit guitars and electronics
> literally a counterfeit Ebay
> wants "e-hub free trade zones" for small time scam artists and conmen from chinkland in australia
> sorry straya, you know your shitty MPs are gonna LOVE that idea.
> enjoy your counterfeit lead laced cigarettes, booze, "organic food" and childrens toys, now bearing a Made In Australia label.

t. illiterate abbo shit

You have to read past the headline, you mong.

what, chinese subhumans are the ones that are arrogant. they believe it's their rightful duty to rule the world even though they've done virtually nothing to contribute to the modern world. without the white men chinks are just peasant rice farmers dying by the millions every year when the yellow river floods

Have fun continuing to be a literally who nation

>they've done virtually nothing to contribute to the modern world

>amerifat education
i don't know what i expected.

>people think china is an actual threat

Their entire economy is propped up on stilts to look like its big. All it would take is some powerful 1st world nation to push those stilts over and the whole country will come crashing down into Africa tier poverty and anarchy.

Why would trade stop?

>implying there won't be world war 3
top kek american pigshit, oh believe, us chinese are ITCHING for a war with America
There will not be a single burgerking and Taco bell that hasn't been burnt to absolute ground, we will fucking annihilate your dirty fucking 50% white country, once we have finished shitting on top of every amerifat we would have committed acts of genocide, of course Israel (apparently your greatest ally) won't do shit about it

That's Korea

they haven't you disgusting finnish mongrel

>As the USA slinks back in isolationism, China will take up the slack. Power vacuums never last.

Well, it's your europe, faggot. You could have filled part of the vacuum if you weren't a nation of faggots.

The plan was to let China quite usurp power from a declining USA but Trump threw a wrench in everything.

you better not

>it's evil when China does it
it's anti-spæcial whenever ANYONE does it

>jack ma
>5ft 5in
>literally a midget threatening war
Hahahaha Nice joke.

Wumao and ziganwu (chink shills) are everywhere. Don't be misled by the European flags.

>pretty clueless about chinas military strength

no, people know too much about china's military strength. That's why no one thinks they're a threat.

Zero force projection potential, no note worthy military action meaning no field testing of troops or technology, only real ally is north korea.

China has nothing, all they are is posturing. But Xi has to act tough because he's purging political enemies and if he shows a hint of weakness they'll devour him.

i think you may be missing the subliminal messaging there, wang chang

chinky is threatening the US and the God Emeror

the chinks have been dickslapping the US in trade since the globalism bullshit became tready (GHW Bush Clinton Dubya and Obongo all loved that shit)

Himself, however doesnt buy into the idea that letting a foreign country stick it in your ass with no vaseline somehow "promotes peace"

clearly the "peace" globalism has brough is a delusion, the cowardly surrender of a strong nation to one that is pitiful and weak (yes china, thats you) because the neocons and lefties are scared of their own shadows, unless they are bullying some harmless nation trying to sort out it's internal problems, like the serbians and croats.

they simply GOTTA to start shit with them...

and it takes a huge atrocity like 9/11 to stir the cowards to kick some sandnigger ass despite numerous provocations, because "we dont want to seem "racist" by fighting back against an aggressor that's too brown..."

do I come across as a catatonic, larping Sup Forumslution particulate to you, hans?

>Implying china is itching for anything besides my BWC

lol no, faggot. You're a fucking retard. kys.

The weird chink is right. Trade wars are usually followed by real ones.

>rar! rar! retardation

youtube.com/watch?v=n_AJYN_NVkg

Horry shit I'm dying the exact same thing occurred to me

yeah, it's not working though. everyone knows the true nature of the chinese rat

why are ching chongs so ugly?

Especially in this case, given every (((business))) relationship with the chinks is potential espionage exploit

In the past, all the "war" was rhetoric threatening conflgrance. Today, there is little value in open war when a war can be waged in 1's and 0's, and through under-the-table (((political donations)))

you forgot to mention:
no deep water navy
no long range bombers
no allies anywhere in the world worth a squirt of piss
no courage in its soldiery
no help from russians this time
no reliable ICBM capability
no real air power

they cant fight america by waving their fists at us from across the pacific, and they cant invade the US because their peasants would be BRUTALIZED by american militias

the US army wouldnt even get a chance to mobilize, rednecks and hillbillies would be blasting the chinks from the moment their tiny sandals hit american dirt.

> B-b-b-but wut about our 3 million man army????

3 million peasant conscripts who have never shot a gun before vs 150,000,000+ Americans raised with guns since they could walk.

shit, it would be a slaughter.

>If trade stops, war starts
Isn't that what happened when they tried to stop the East India Company from selling chests of dank opium to their country?

in a word: inbreeding

they shut their doors at the end of the Yonle dynasty (mid-1400's), after which the Confucian eunuchs took over (*Ming) and cloistered the place behind religion... thus, never cross-bred with the Europeans et al.

moreover, they eat dogs and cats and insects and each other...
>you are what you eat

no, you come off as a delusional chink who belioeves the "China Stronk" propaganda.

china is NOT strong, china is still the sick man of asia, and we are ready to prove it

China can't even sustain its own population. They can't find work for their billion+, they literally have build ghost cities so that workers will have something to do.

Their entire economy is really on backs of bribes. You literally can't do anything without bribes. Which is why their quality is such shit, because their manufacturers just bribe the Communist Government instead of actually trying.

Their only real engagement is with poor Tibetans & other poor South East Asians. Japanese whooped their asses during WWII and no doubt would do so again.

They're like a pufferfish, they might be poisonous but they're harmless. They just like to puff themselves up to make them look like a serious threat. If you keep them in check, and know where to cut, they'll quickly deflate.

same his head dddddddd

ayy lmao

Yeah... a couple of times, in fact... and it's what led to the sacking of their revered Forbidden City by the limeys, frogs and burgers (with shit-posters in toe) -- something that is hammered into them from birth and will serve as great impetus to destroy the laowai once firecrackers start popping...

Yeah that's what I though, what I meant was that Trump doesn't want to stop trade, just wants to make it more fair for everyone involved. So going by that logic, the party to hypothetically stop trade would be the Chinese. Though Trump would likely threaten to do it himself.

'Retreat from globalization will result in trouble'

(((Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm)))

The prophecy was told.

Do not forget, do not waste time. Prepare for the worst.

> pic
Ah ... I long for the day when the chinks cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the chinks exchanged their children to eat when the Chu state surrounded the Song in the Spring and Autumn period. Or maybe like battle of Suiyang where a few thousand chinks cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Great Leap Forward when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

This.

Few things are more embarrassing than people thinking "lots of people = guaranteed win".
China is the definition of a meme country.

CHINA STRONG!!

youtube.com/watch?v=2HMcZiWxX7o

youtube.com/watch?v=MCmC9Un8Vy8

Also they have these fucked up copycat cities, where they try to emulate american or european citys as tourist attractions. They have fake stores and nobody lives in them. Its creepy as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkkFidVJRMI
youtube.com/watch?v=zS_fh2NWAIU
youtube.com/watch?v=_UNKi148sds

Chinks would never make landfall in the US and if they did, they'd be under constant guerrilla attack from civilians, good luck.

China is just a parasite country. Chinks can go fuck themselves. If they want a goddamned war with any western country I hope Canada gets uncucked and I get to kill some of the fucking chinks that drove up our housing prices. I'll collect ears.

China.

Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me.

In the next 2 minutes, I'm going to red pill the shit out of you about China. I'm gonna open your eyes. I'm gonna give you a motherfucking epiphany.

On my previous thread, some dummy posted that China has a history of never being occupied.

WRONG.

The last dynasty in Chinese history was the Qing Dynasty. It lasted about 300 years. The rulers of the Qing Dynasty were not Chinese. The rulers were a "barbarian" race called the Manchus. This dynasty successfully lasted for 300 years. China was OCCUPIED and ruled by a foreign race for 300 years.

Why? Why did the Chinese kowtow to the barbarians for 300 years?

Answer: Because of the alternative. Because Chinese people are deathly afraid of shit hitting the fan, because every single time shit hits the fan in the Middle Kingdom, tens of millions of Chinese people die of slaughter or hunger. Therefore, the Chinese people are inherently willing to tolerate bullshit from their authoritarian government in order to stave off the inevitable disaster that is the Chinese dynastic change.

Right now, the same thing is happening. China is on the verge of collapse, but Chinese people are tolerating their bullshit government because they're so terrified of the inevitable. But, trust me, there WILL be a dynastic change. It's absolutely inevitable. It's the nature of China to collapse, again and again and again. China has had 83 dynasties in its history. No. Make that 84, including the PRC.

China is a DOMINO, just waiting to fall and trigger a chain reaction of nonstop ass fucking.

This is the future. Be prepared.

I know the chinks are not [yet] capable of taking over the hegemony mantel.

They themselves also know this, and so are instead concentrating their powers in the ECS, through which they can strangle nations and turn them to their side.

Just look at you burgers today: tearing each other, obese limb from obese limb, for bullshit distractions like melanin and tribalism -- this is the perfect time for the chinks to pounce and take a lot more than their wherewithal would otherwise warrant (if everyone was squared up to dance).

Many nigger nations have fallen to the chinks' wiles; the flips are gone; many of the neighbouring S.E. nations are either cuck'd by their tourist dollar or teetering on becoming Little Hong Kongs altogether...

The canary carcked it miles back up the mine shaft, m8... It's just a matter of time before the remaining oxygen is depleted...

youtube.com/watch?v=fGweDRqj1iU

>faling for the hackneyed "chinks can build a mound of shit" meme
>after they were literal aliens compared to Neanderthal Europe, only a few centuries ago

> Nobody will see it coming
This guy saw it centuries ago:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nguyễn_Bỉnh_Khiêm

He says that out of 10, 7 will die and 3 will remain. After that, 2 will die and 1 will remain. Only then will peace come.
Most old Vietnamese know this so

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Well duh, china need US dollars. Without dollars it can't buy oil and other things it needs. The chinese currency is fake and not freely traded.

China is completely reliant on trade with the united states.

When I read these sorts of words by Lincoln, I imagine us eventually ending up in an almost "Hunger Games" type scenario where everyone's basically a pleb and there's one very open, very obvious, very powerful small group isolated at the top. Essentially that's how it is already but we have the illusion of equality, opportunity, and comfort to fall back on.

There are always smart, powerful men who will profit from any scenario in the world. Whether it's in-fighting in a country (civil war), or wars between countries, or even world wars. Someone always has a stake in the race and profit to gain.

If China and USA went to war you'd have the George Soros types (or probably even more powerful and wealthier men whose names we do not know) who would stand to make substantial fortunes, and even if we all ended up in ruin, hit by nuclear blasts, stricken with disease and famine, those rich men at the top would find a way to be isolated and live great and comfortable lives.

> shill for chink propaganda
> rand corp (globalist neocon dipshits)
> gompert, obongo's DNI surely he knows what he is talking about
> shitty snark-laden pop-culture hipster bullshit
> sounds legit.

the US doesnt intend to invade chinkland, and if you chinks pop off, we will paddle you mercilessly for decades from afar

He's talking through his wallet. He's just started his site here.