Is Sup Forums watching the Super Bowl? What are the chances of it getting political?

Is Sup Forums watching the Super Bowl? What are the chances of it getting political?

I hope so. The reason why the right keeps winning in the western world is because a) the media acts as though left thought is the only thought and b) they keep shoving it down our throats

I pray it gets political, because it makes the lefties clap with happiness but makes the neutrals turn to the right

PLEASE gaga, PLEASE make this political

The commercials will be subtly anti-trump and lada gaga's halftime show will be blatantly anti-trump. There will be booing from some, which will be edited by (((them))) so that you can barely hear it. I hope some people capture it on cellphone videos so we can call (((them))) out on it over the coming days.

100%. Losers cant help themselves.

Anyone watching the nigger bowl is a god damn cuck

i can't wait until the drunken booing starts

it would be magical if someone pulled the plug of her mike

I hope it gets political especially after that Berkley riot bullshit.

98% halftime show, 100% halftime commercials

Wait is there a game today?

>posting the eternal autograph merchant

99.99% lady ga ga will do some political protest crqp at half time. I am not even going to watch the game because she is there. I hope most people dont watch that waybthe rateings drop shows the distaste for liberal bs on tv.

Its about to start in less than 5 minutes

fuck off ghost

I only watch mens sport

>anti-trump ads
>anti-trump halftime
>kneeling players during anthem

The only redeeming thing will be is if someone snackbar's the joint.

One could only hope for that, it would free Trump up to go full remove mode.

theyre just introducing black people who played football and were black.

I'm sure Ghost has plenty of beer cans to throw as well

I hope jets fly over and spell out FUCK TRUMP just for the keks

there will be a happening

if digits, lady gaga will bring token immigrants on stage

Hurr Durr rugby doesn't have a ball.

>not cheering for the Don's favorite team

no, ur a cuck, faggot

Look at those....digits.

>One could only hope for that, it would free Trump up to go full remove mode.

The left would fucking blame him and a "vast right-wing conspiracy" on the event, if something like that happened.

Hey, he's smart! He's playing autistic bronies and wannabe trolls like a violin. I can picture him laughing his way to the bank thinking "Jesus, these trolls shouldn't even be allowed to use the Internet."

Too bad a redpilled team like the Pittsburgh Steelers aren't playing their fans are racist coalmining drunks

>What are the chances a woman with an audience of 100+ million people and a microphone is going to MUH VAGINA in front of all of them.

100%

Sports illiterate fuck here, how long till half time?

Somewhere around 1.5-2 hours. Also expect lots of pozzed commercials

Goddamnit first commercial and already a queer flag and race-mixing

>Somewhere around 1.5-2 hours

I'll be back later

How the fuck is half of the game two hours?

commercials, literally

What time is the big game?

DID ANYONE JUST FUCKING SEE THE AVOCADOS FROM MEXICO COMMERCIAL?!

THE FUCKING JEWS ARE GOING TOO FAR

Do they literally stop the game for commercials? Usually over here you just miss a few minutes of the game when they play commercials

>Already a commercial about people becoming aware of secret societies, featuring members in black robes and triangle imagery on the walls.

>Advertising avocados "from Mexico"

Wew

You mean waste a $10 beer on a worthless niggerloving heshe?

Yea, ok?

There is conveniently enough time between plays to air a commercial or two.

Just saw a google commercial with a fag flag in it. Of course its going to be political.

They throw politics into all entertainment.

>qt german gf doesn't know shit about football
>tfw wide awake, browsing pol in bed while she sleeps
>tfw should've gone to the bar

t. burger

>Commercials during footy
The life of a pleb.

U still can.

We live in a village. Would take an hour to get somewhere that shows it, then I'd have to take a $30 cab home at 3:30 in the morning.

>Cab

There's a cheaper alternative called Uber.

Confirmed...This is going to be a virtue signaling circle jerk

do they ever play the game?
iv been flicking onto it every so often and its just adverts and men on a round table chatting.

>There's a cheaper alternative called Uber.

Literally banned in most parts of Germany.

You need a taxi license if you want to transport people like a taxi.

TITTIES
I
T
T
I
E
S

When the game starts, it's even less action

>9gag

You have to go back.

>Is Sup Forums watching the Super Bowl?

If I want to watch a bunch of gorillas I'll go to the zoo.

We'll the game is fine but the ads have been pozzed as fuck already. More faggotry, forced diversity, etc than usual which is saying a lot.

if I see one more commcercial forcing me to "accept" or love everyone equally i will shit, literally

Can someone post the super bowl liberal propaganda bingo chart?

>alternative

Not if they ban Uber. Which they did.

If it's anti Trump they better throw their beers, if it's pro muslim the media will portray them as racist

Neither does American Football.

Lady Gaga will die during half-time

This.
Not everything has to be political, it brings out partisanship and normies just want their head and circuses.

They are literally taunting us

It will be 100% political

Anyone who eats the unripened Jew deserves to be shit on by Mexico. Noone who knows what a ripe avocado tastes like would lower themselves to eating rock hard dinosaur turds picked well before being ripe.

Where can stream the big game?

Whatever happened to this faggot? Haven't heard about him or people kneeling in a while.

You think Trump has a "9/11" planned for the Super Bowl? That'd be pretty rad.

Thankfully for Advertisers, Gridiron Football has natural breaks in play following turnover of possession, scoring, and play periods. Association Football -Soccer- has relatively few moments where play can be stopped to show propaganda.

Of course the superbowl is too valuable to be unmolested and is butchered into Hors D'oeuvres of a play or two because of those fuckers.

FPBP

I remember even the normies were turned off by the gorilla military act they got last year

What is Ghost's deal. I just started listening to him. Is he right on the markets? I'm not up on such things myself but he sounds like he knows what he's talking about, as if that's worth anything really. Then he goes full Sup Forumstard is hours 2 and 3 and then rages himself off the air. Is this dude for real?

>sisterhood
Yeah okay. It's just the national anthem you can change the lyrics okay.

The big game is a blowout.

Kek fucking Please hear me and will this into reality, shower that cunt

Go Patriots! Show the world that cheating is good!

>implying rugby players compete at the same level as professional NFL athletes.

lets see what this dumb cunt pulls

Huh. Actually did pretty good, didn't even see any satanic imagery :(

well that was boring

someone blow the stadium up already

Lady Gaga said, "under God" this is very offensive.