HEY LADS! I'm watching HWNDU redpill TV and I'm highly delighted

This jew (Shia) doesn't know what he has done. He has given us a microphone. I'm watching this guy sending redpill missiles and I'm so happy we have this tool.... BUT

Because I have a youtube channel where I upload all redpill streams, I want to ask /ourguys/ to keep their messages SHORT... you have to give the message in less than 15 minutes so we can upload them in just 1 video and not splitted in parts. Wear a TIMER if it is necessary... do whatever you want to do, but that way we will reach much more people!!!

And keep the good job. This guy speaking about zimbabwee is just amazing (pic related).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9994nv8BcU
youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg
youtube.com/watch?v=mdiWImKwa0c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's doing a great job explaining the whole Rhodesia-Zimbabwe situation

>whole Rhodesia-Zimbabwe situation
Yeah, but we need stuff to be said in less than 15 minutes to put it in jewtube.

Reminder that the ones asking to bring down the HWNDU threads aren't even Sup Forumslacks but bitter /qa/dditor tourists
See and

>Guy says he lives in the real world and doesn't get off on insulting people he doesn't know

>Is insulting people he doesn't know

stfu fatass!

orangecoatman you deserve a medal.

this

Is green jacket 'business owner' Jewish?
Press F is yes

Friendly reminder.

fuck them to hell!

I was banned for posting hwndu threads, violation of rule 11

TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL - TAKE THE ORANGEPILL -

ORANGE GUY please play:

based strongfat bane

i love this guy! that orange coat will be infamous

Is that leaf dox real? how did he get doxxed? i thought he was really careful?

youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg

that cop comes back tell him the green coat says he is a domestic abuser.

Hey Americans, why you have Castro apologists? What the fuck.

CAN THIS FAGGOT STOP PLAYING MUSIC

Remember that this is all real and you should hate antifa wink wink nudge nudge

man chubby cheeks is busting my balls with his shitty music

>mfw Shia accidentally created an electric redpill for the next 4 years

You sir are my spirit animal. I would just like to hang out with you sometime and like do your laundry.

THEY FOUND HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND THAT HAD HIS REAL NAME ALL OVER IT

Red Agent

Yeah, we should deliver balloons as rewards to those who make the best service to our interests. Maybe crowdfunding with a bitcoin address.

So it would go like this: If you are giving a speech and you recive the balloons then you are like the super redpiller of HWNDU, the more balloons the better. :D

can't you upload longer vids if you get a "confirmed" accounts or something like that? look into it

Orange Bane is great. He's will to have a conversation but if the other person starts talking nonsense the music comes on. Also Mitch is an obvious kike.

Whoa, cool reddit edit, my dude! Top quality shoop!

Same. Won't stop though.

WTF THE STREAM BROKE

THEY SHUT IT DOWN

Oy vey!

why is the stream constanly going down today? who could be behind such an act?

RIP STREAM

someone run away with the mic

SHUT
IT
DOWN

whats this guys twitter

mitch is so triggered lmao

the orange guy is not redpilling correctly hes dropping too much too confrutational at the same time

>this guy is so reddit, amirite
>am i fitting in yet

you know (((who)))

NO STOP PLAYINT HE MUSIC YOU FUCCKING FAGGOT

Play ROUNDABOUT
PLAY ROUNDABOUT
PLAY ROUNDABOUT

SHUT IT DOWN

NEW MAIN CHARACTER?

WILL HE STICK AROUND?

IS HE AN ACTOR?

>what is F5

who is this mitch the bitch guy and what is his business?

OY VEY GOYIM I STARTED MY OWN BUSINESS, AND YOU'RE OVERWEIGHT. 40% OF COPS COMMIT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT, YOU FUCKING WHITE SUPREMACIST!

>am i fitting in yet
Ironic. Keep trying, bud!

link me please nigger

greenjacket was getting ready to throw a punch, you can see it in the way he shifts he gets real close to pony and starts shifting his footing to get a good stance. The cop was on the spot cause he probably saw it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

END WHITE GENOCIDE IN SOUTH AFRICA

fuck rhcp

STOP PLAYINT HE MUCI YOU RETARD NIGGER FAGGOT

Probably weev trying to hack into it and have it broadcast stormfront agitprop all day long.

can we get some nirvana perhaps?
also, nice rhcp.
keep on rocking my dudes

please dont me mean to me, user. you know how crowds make me unfomfortable

DON'T FUCK WITH PONY, HE'S KILLED PEOPLE BEFORE

How long till Orangepill gets doxxed by some sperglord who's anxiety disorder doesn't allow others to have a good?

Is Plaidman coming today?

where were you when the tweest was dropped?

The GOAT and the only non-actor to grace us on stream needs to come back and shut it down for good.

As David Brock namefag explained the project's purpose was to break down your beliefs to accept the liberal agenda

the colorful, diverse caste of actors supporting Sup Forums was meant to contradict the basis of Sup Forums and slowly bluepill you to transform you to a fully functioning servant

as the actors (((Rose))) and Boganon said Sup Forums is now:
Peace
One
Love

Kindness
Evokes
Kindness

time

PLS STOP THE MUSIC ITS GAY AND RETARDED

Plaidman is 2nd only to Jesus in terms of raw energy. Idk how he does it

When jihadi tries to pick up women he talks white...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLAY THIS NEXT

END WHITE GENOCIDE IN SOUTH AFRICA

this is fucking embarrassing

laughing at newfags who still think HWNDU is unscripted

NOT TODAY BUT MAYBE TUESDAY