Why do westerners always portrays muslims as brown ? i am muslim and white

why do westerners always portrays muslims as brown ? i am muslim and white

Other urls found in this thread:

swansonpost.com/?p=126
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((white)))

hello arabic bro.

Give me good kebab

It's just a symptom of retardation, user. Hopefully when the caliphate is established you'll be able to set in place an education program to correct this mistake.

Your skin might be light colored, but you're not HWITE.

you are all shit ok?

If I learned anything from japan, you guys all look like Barack Obama on steroids with antennae.

kek'd

>im muslim and im white
made me laugh

It's true, Greeks and western Turks have similar genetics. But you will never be European. Remove kebab.

North amazigh africans are muslim and white tho

White in same way Argentinians are

We understand

Fuck off mehmet. Youre not white

>turkey
>white

Islam stains your soul brown

>snow turks
>white

>perfection

White is a spirit not only a color, you can't be white and muslim.

>Turkey
>white

I'm so glad im not white. All you whitefags can sit at home and collect gibs and eat mayonnaise sandwiches.

Dog shit turns white when it ages. Don't know what all you white neckbeards are bragging about.

>Turkey
>white

You can't make this shit up

>how to create a self bumping slide thread 101
Sage all fields

Good to speak to you. Do you think Islam is in need of reform?

But seriously, all those Southeast Asians

yeeehaw we're proud to be white now gimme my GIBS

Turks are whiter than rest of muslims, because Ottomans want to get rid of their nigger genes by breeding with white slaves. At least they know they were inferior.

thanks for the flag m8

you're from the armpit of europe..nobody cares about you or your goober country full of fat unemployed people. GTFO

>Brazil
>white

I didn't knew raid could make you white.

You have to go back. kys

Lets not get crazy here, no one ever implied that.

a fucking leaf. Day of the rake is coming

by definition you are not

You are the leaf faggot we have to rake, nigger.

not before i jizzums all over your premium white pussy fag. Cry harder

>Turks
>White

>Turkroach
>white
nej

fuck this bait thread

Slavs aren't white.

I have drenched some womens of your inferior race with my white cum.

When you will kiss your mom on the cheek before being put to sleep, you might taste it.

Gotta protect muh race!!!

You can't even speak english you're probably a poo-in-loo

Pretty tough to do all that if you never leave your room fag

Islam is made for brown people, even niggers are on record saying that. If you're white and mudslime you're a massive massive loser.

Mudslime here. I've had my share of premo white puss before finally settling for a virgin and leaving the saggy puss for ya'll.

grow up gayboy

Visual shorthand.

I'm actually a white mudslime. Converted so I could get me a virgin while leaving the slop for ya'll. Enjoy the beaten up puss. I've left my essence in there for you.

Then you don't have any excuse. Give up that shit religion.

Most americans don't, see swansonpost.com/?p=126

Post proof or gtfo

I am also Muslim and white. I feel your pain my brother

Post sisters nudes or gtfo
>inb4 mudslime
>inb4 a fucking leaf

Mix those tears of yours with your tea you cry baby. Your kind inaved brown countries first don't complain when they come to your country fag

He looks rough

but i'm white.

Read the language on the picture Chang.

Je m'en calice des merdes comme toi qui vivent à Toronto dans un 3 1/2 de 2 millions de dollars avec leurs mères.

what the fuck, never seen that one
RARERARERARE

Go sit on a baguette french fag. You guys are the niggers of Canada

Poo in loo went to French immersion and thinks he's white previliged québécois. Wrong!
I see through your horseshit

don't reply to shill posts

because the msm keeps referring to them as brown and most don't realize the scope of muslim societies.

They also don't realize that Islamic sources recorded that Muhammad was proudly (very) white, that he had 28 black slaves and traded for more, called black people "raisin heads", named one of his slaves "Cargo Ship" because he loved to make him a pack mule, and said that Satan looks like a black man

And you've got antennae.

and you've got a small pecker. Good job bud

Day of the rake is near

>literally talk about shit and accuse me of being the poo in the loo

Also we are the only one investigating against cprruption to fight it. Maclean's is a ridiculous tabloïd.

Vous êtes minables, j'espère que vous aimez ça travailler au McDonald. :^)

>why do westerners always portrays muslims as brown ? i am muslim and white

cause general audiences are dumb with little to no outside experiences outside the small shallow and more often than not faggy bubbles they recluse themselves to.

another example would be how the pop culture interpretation of someone who is "Alpha" is not alpha at all and more akin to to an insecure beta really. Nuances are hard for dumb people to grasp mentally so usually the easiest and dumbest thing is used to get such points across.

Islam is a race. Once you convert to Islam you cease to be white and become brown. That's why criticism of Islam is racist.

LEAVES BE NICE TO YOUR BROTHERS, LEAVES ARE KEKS CHOSEN!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

your skin color may be white but you do not think white.

no they look like jews to me.

>he

Jesus, this the third New Caledonia flag I've seen today, you must be doing a lot of shitposting user.

So basically majority of the Sup Forumsacks

Never knew I was actually brown, till today. Thanks leaf

You are right, a roach will always be "it".

if you're white, you're not muslim

white Muslims are usually from Albania and some white Muslims are Syrian or Lebanese.

Blame France for white Muslims since the Frankish Crusaders left Jreusalem, they left behind wite babies born to shitskin Muslim women, mostly what would be called Lebanese Muslims who get divorces, practice hidden lesbianism and are cool chicks to party with with Lebanon, before 911.

Nowadays a Saudi princess cannot party in Lebanon since the Shi\a are powerful while the Sunni are a minority and the Christians and Druze power play.

It's just liberals who do that. Right-wingers know that there are white Hispanics and white Muslims, but according to leftards Hispanic and Islam are races.

cool, the turks n greeks pretend they ain't related thanks to turkish propaganda.

Muslims from Indonesia are Asian

And you're the only muslims with exoskeletons

snow arabs related to the french, monsieur.

>turk
>white

I'm betting my Chinese ass is whiter looking than you

liar.

you can be a white guy who thinks he's black. Ask Marshall Mathers aka M&M.

>that filename

moi aussi.

a nipper can never be white cos we go nikka in the summertime.

that is cos dogs shit out massive amounts of calcium.

Dah.

>(((((((((((((((white)))))))))))))
You're a fucking roach.

they prefered French women to German women mainly because the German women wanted to form an army.

hispanic whites are honorary whites.

The only reason why you people have a very light brown skin color is because you won't stop raping white woman.

Ahahhahahahahahah That fucking filename hahahahhabahahabba

Hahahahaha

>mudslime thinks hes white.