>see white woman with nigger in public
>visibly scowl
>bad mood rest of the day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sad!
>Many such cases!

been there done that, me 6-5 get away with it 90% of time. other tims I just yell lets go bro and they scamper off.

There future children will be exploited by mine. Getting rid of the weeds.

How does it feel to be a mulatto born of an illegitimate sexual fetish

I work at walmart. See this and fatherless mudbabies all day. My face goes deadpan every time, but the only ones that make me upset are the ones where the white chick is worth a damn, or it's a fucking oildriller.

They're future teen nig will most likely black your future daughter

Does it remind you of your crippling loneliness?

>see black man
>has mulatto child with him

>illegitimate sexual fetish

Just out of curiosity, what would you consider a 'legitimate' sexual fetish?

Yes

>see white woman with mulatto baby
>father nowhere to be seen

>worried about blacks and not Jews
That's where you fucked up

jelly cause you never stuck your dick in a white girls pussy?

I think what he meant was that the coalburner fell for the BBC meme.

>see nigger
>accidentally bump into him
>he says sorry
>we go our ways
Literally fucking ruined my week

I swear, I'll think about you when I spit in my white bitch tonight

lol.
Leafs are low key the best at satirizing pol.

ITT: insecure omega males
I'm anti racemixing but I don't get triggered everytime I see a racemixing couple
I believe it's wrong but I don't feel depressed the rest of the day like you pathetic numale cucks do

fart fetish

lol
You mad because you've never had any pussy brah?

>see white woman with nigger in public
>visibly scowl
>he scowls back
>get angry
>so does he
>prepare to bash his head in
>my wife asks what wrong
>point to the nigger
>he points back
>realize I was looking the mirror
>bad mood rest of the day

>be white
>gf is 1/2 white 1/2 dark brown hispanic
>gf looks like porcelain but with distinctive facial features of the hispanic half so no mailman hijinks
>tfw racemixing and nobody knows
>tfw you will know doubt all white being as being white or a freak genetic halfling

That's kinda autistic.

Now that I think about it, I either see a black/white couple with no kids, or a white single mother with a mixed kid.

Be happy, white folks. Niggers and dey hoes will be gone soon.

> Worrying about blacks
> not about jews and Muslims

Back to training Rekrut.

They will pay the toll eventually, who cares. I never see any hot white girls with black guys anyways.

>BAAAAAAAA

>CHOPPIN WE WUZ

>mfw first person to check OPS FUCKING QUINTS

we should fuck murder niggers

>FUK DEM HOES!

Holy shit those digits

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>not spitting on the ground in front of their feet like a cool cowboy

kek

did she look like this?

>DINDU BBQ

>NO BABY DADDY? NO BABY! FUK DIS SHEEIT

this. it only takes one generation to fuck everything up, especially heartbreaking when you're middleclass and have to live through this

The Supreme Court of african people is very unlike western ones. What cultural differences!

>Go anywhere
>See some Jew about 8 looking after 12 other younger Jews like she's some Jewpossum
>Walk past
>They all stop whatever they're doing and start staring at you

They're absolutely disgusting. I'm at least 80% sure that they unironically steal souls. All I ever see them do is stare at people, cross the road without looking or be on the phone making (((deals))).

five 5's!!!

This is a message from kek.

RACE MIXING IS A CRIME AGAINST THE CHAOS GOD!!!!

>YOU AINTZ A REALZ NIGGA YO

reminder that this is an overblown meme

Niggers really are subhuman.

>GETTUN STONED BRUH

So you're angry that jewish women take on proper role of women at an early age?
Have you ever wondered how jews control the world.

damn nice quints

oh shit dude I have this one open in a tab, I was just about to webmify it

underrated

>grandma confesses on her deathbed that she had a fake marriage with an African (for money/citizenship)
>dislikes blacks and jews and says Hitler had good intentions
Can I forgive her?

I'm 98% certain you're a Jew.

>DUH WITCH MUZ DIE

This guy was Thai or Chinese or some shit.

r u a nigger

You caught me. But I'm a NY jew and all we worship is money, except for the hasidic jews and nobody likes them.

>ResidentEvil5Subboss.webm
Also why was that machete not cutting anything?

hmmm...

Jesus christ.. what the hell is wrong with these niggers?

it's just their culture

>all we worship is money
And you'll eradicate anyone you deem as legitimate competition.
Yes, Sup Forums knows your kind well.

no

Seems like africans favorite sport is ganging up on one person. Their martial arts sure differ from the rest of the world.
What cultural differences!

see
I'm a red pilled jew though. I am absolutely against this globalist "diversity is our strength" bullshit.

Why are you telling us this? Cant you think for yourself instead of writing this online?

Stop coming here and lift faggots.

It's the only way.

>red pilled jew

oxymoron

I don't believe in this faggot white privilege bullshit. Niggers have nobody but themselves to blame in this world. Let them go live in fucking africa if they don't like this country so much.

>KANG WUZ USAN IT FO BLUNT FORCE WEAPON YO

>the hasidic jews

That's who my comment was pertaining to though. I've met some NYC Jew chicks before when they were studying here they were actually breddy cool.Obviously I still stayed on my guard.

Ehhh I'm basically a fake jew. I don't adhere to anything religious. It's mostly a tribal thing for me at this point. I don't go to temple, I don't believe in SJW bullshit, I am really a jew in name only......and the fact that I love money but honestly who the fuck doesn't.

>Letting a nigger ruin your day

>SJW JUSTAZ REPAID

Not only that, but it's wise to form counter-nigger squads. Niggers' martial arts consist of zerg-rushing enemies with superior numbers, so it's good to walk in groups of at least four men to null their tactics.

Or weaponize yourself if your country allows, preferably both. Or you arm yourself illegally anyway, it's better to be caught by cops and bothered by (((justice))) than be murdered defenselessly on the street.

>White privilege
>Cultural Marxism concept
>Cultural Marxism was created by the Jews
>Jews "coincidentally" own all of the mainstream media you're exposed to, and have been exposed to, since birth
Tell me more about how it's the blacks...

>see mestizo woman whit mestizo man in public
> we're all mestizos so nobody cares about race.

The wonders of living in south america.

Most jews are like the chicks you're talking about but I still don't trust most of my tribe because they are SJW faggots.

Just lift & hold frame brah.

Don't mind the fact she'll leave you the second you get sick or lose your job.

I havent seen a nigger in months. They only dwell deep within the slum of Copenshitty.

Feels good to be 0.2% black country.

Based Mike Babcock. Best coach in professional sports. A fucking leaf will win the cup under him in a couple years. If not this year

>COOKOUT MENDELA STYLE

Cultural marxism is the greatest threat currently. I don't support this nonsense. Like I said here I am basically a jew in name only and I absolutely agree that it is mostly people of my tribe pulling the strings with this globalist faggotry.

nigga, you're brazilian. Chill the fuck out.

>see woman with 2 half breed toddlers
>no dad anywhere to be found

hahaha
pot calling the kettle nigger

I've noticed this too. Doesn't just happen when I'm cutting through their neighbourhood, wherever I see a Jew I guarantee they're staring at me... And they don't walk leisurely, always scurrying

Why are y'all so pussy hurt when women fuck black guys? It's called the free market and the better product is winning out.

What do you want to do? Regulate a woman's right to chose a mate? Sounds like communism to me.

Y'all must be some small dick, insecure, autistic NEETs. If you were real men, you wouldn't care about the niggers. If you were actually a superior product, you wouldn't even view the niggers as a threat.

she deserved

>SPANK DAT PUZZAH

It's true. The hasidic jews scurry around like cockroaches in NY. Probably has to do with the fact that time is money and they love money.

Praise Kek is with us

Had we not had niggers shoved down our throat 24/7 for the last 8+ years, we might have let it lie.

Now every day more and more whites just want all of you coon dead. You all are doing a wonderful job.

>see disgusting vaginal Jew with handsome white man

>DEY BETTUH LISSUN!

I just live here. Besides, there are some civilized brazilians drowning in the ocean of niggers, more or less depending on region.
If anything, the first hand contact with niggers gives us insight (not that it's needed, considering niggers are simple creatures). Remember that Brazil is the jewish endgame for the world and we got a seat in what is basically your future if you don't do something to avoid it.

Nah, if it was free market niggers would be extinct. You only survive because some (((oligopolies))) protect and push you as a means of eroding opponentes. You're basically poison in human form.

>NIGS GO BOOM