You guys watching the Superbowl? Never buying Coke again after that commercial. Pic unrelated

You guys watching the Superbowl? Never buying Coke again after that commercial. Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhP5sDUnF6c
youtube.com/watch?v=yetFk7QoSck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what happened? Not watching kike brainwashing

can't believe they delude people in WANTING to watch commercials

Just their usual "come together" commercial - nothing out of the ordinary tbqh

>watching commercials
Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=LhP5sDUnF6c

>hijab mudslime as thumbnail

not even gonna press play

Don't drink Pepsi bc they hate Trump, don't drink Coke because they support race mixing and multiculturalism. Water will save us.

For real. Nearly every commercial so far has been brainwashing of some sort. It's just inherently built into the way they film and present things to grab your attention. They want to cuck your mind.

Same senpai, what a disgrace.

lmao yeah i thought the exact same thing

like "yeah..."

dont know what i was expecting honestly

>We sell you literally bottled poison, but you're the bad person because you can't sing a song about America in 30 languages, you xenophobe.

Water also doesn't have high fructose corn syrup which makes you fat and sluggish. Anything that feels, tastes, or looks good is bad for you basically. I wish I was kidding.

Except water. Water is nice. Just plain water.

World domination goes better with coke.

Why do people want to drink brown dirty water with sugar in it in the first place?

fuck Israel Zwangili

that fucking kike fuck faggot fucked us over forever with that "melting pot" bullshit

>yfw the bears win the superb owl

Beautiful, brought a tear to my eye.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

Water is so fucking awesome. I love water so much.

>Companies that produce unhealthy sugary snacks and drinks align themselves with the left
>The right stops buying them
>The right gets healthier
>The left plugs the gap in the market because letting those companies go under would be "letting the nazi's win"
>the left gets fatter
>racewar.jpg
>The left can't fight because they're all to fat

KEK works in mysterious ways.

Was this on purpose? Trump loves coke but hates muslims. Wonder what his stance will be on it

Coke is known to have killed union leaders in South America. It shouldn't pretend to have moral high-ground.

>those likes
>those comments
this blasphemy can not stand

go to the gym and limit your soda intake, very simple

Keep downvoting this shit!

praise kek

He didn't give a shit about them then, he certainly doesn't give a shit about them now

Holy fuck they're so out of touch. Good thing I got off the sodajew years ago.

Advertisers used to use sex to sell, now they use "activism" to sell. In the past they've use patriotism.

It's just nihilistic capitalism at work.

>leftist unionist scum
>spics

Cannot, for the life of me find something to care about.

This already happened. Did you not see the "women's march" on inaug day?

wow so i was already boycotting pepsi now i have to boycott coke also

guess its RC now

It's like they don't know this is having the reverse effect.
Nothing in this is real, no adult believes this bullshit fantasy world exists where only muslim woman and children exist and jews and black aren't getting ready to stage the next riot.

Excuse me, I happen to think that it's very beautiful when goods and services like Anime or Mickey Mouse cartoons and products like Coca-Cola establish a wholesome experience of understanding and joy between people, which often has positive results for society overall, reducing the need for all this social justice warrior, save the whales crap. All you really want in life is actually well marketed goods and services that provide wholesome and positive experiences in a well run economy.

Honestly if you didn't stop drinking coke years ago you're a cuck.

If you look at the like-dislike ratio, you soon realize that Trump's ideals are actually unpopular in this day and age. Sad but true. We'll probably end up taking in millions of refugees with the next two or three years.

>drinking straight sugar with a ph of battery acid
>being redpilled

pick one

BUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH

>You will never play sportsball with pence
Feels bad

>never buying coke

oh, neet, its your mom that buys the groceries

You guys realize this is documentary, right? This *is* America in 2017.

Or just quit drinking literal toxic waste and syrup.

Fucking Amerikikes

#weaccept

Lmfao

Why was coke ever mad at Trump?

This one here is even worse:

youtube.com/watch?v=yetFk7QoSck

commercials are non researched biased brainwashing shit. the #weaccept commercial is terrible

Kek. Came to Sup Forums to see if there was any anger at that commercial.

BOYCOTT COKE AND AIR BNB

the football game is the liberals versus democrats

I don't get it.

>tfw you will never sit next to Charlotte

Are you really that soft that a commercial about diversity angers you so much?

You complain about leftists being the whinging crybabies. Jesus you nazis are crybabies. It's a good thing that Drumpf is uniting America against him.

no i am not watching the superbowl

Fuck all non-Americans tbqh

What is the point of these commercials? most people agree with them anyway and those who don't are not going to be convinced by them. So what purpose do they serve?

Wow, so many shades of brown. So BEAUTIFUL.

Fuck it. Coke and Pepsi boycotted, and all their subsidiary business which are many. Corporate america is pozzed and fuck nu-capitalism

Thought it was nice, showing other cultures and the differences in other countries

yo what the fuck coke, i thought we was cool?

Piss off lardarse.

They're all meant to be Americans, it's disgusting.

>drinking the fizzy jew

Stop it.

propaganda has to be reinforced continually to ensure the brainwash, also young people and children who are vulnerable to media have to have these commercials in order to cement their opinion.

Only morons care about watching sports. Sports are useless soap operas to keep retards entertained.

Throw some lemon juice in it. Gives it some great flavor, is a natural flavoring, and may have some health benefits. Even if not, if it gets you to enjoy drinking water and you drink more, then that's healthy enough.

Any stream links that arent just for americans? Help a bro out
I'm on my phone