Coa-Cola BTFO's Racists

You guys ready for the (((Super Bowl)))?

youtu.be/LhP5sDUnF6c

>AMERICA BELONGS TO ALL PEOPLE YOU FUCKING RACIST TRUMP VOTERS!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VM2eLhvsSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Country of immigrants
>Celebrating diversity

You sound surprised and triggered.

The only 'super bowl' is that bowl of fucking doritos in your greasy hands you nigger

>Country of immigrants
All because immigrants raided the country hundreds of years ago does not mean it must continue to be raided faggot

THIS IS NOW A MUSLIM/SPIC/KEK HATE THREAD.

down rate this shit.

Its just so heavy handed. Anyone who is "with" their message is mentally masturbating, anyone who isn't is making mental notes to never purchase Coca-Cola products again if they can help it. What's the point?

>that commercial
Coke cucks btfo

>mehico

>hundreds of years ago
Your waifu gthooks you beat off to daily wouldn't be here then, champ, that's a last 50 years thing.

>Big business appealing to the popular thought
Shocking.

burrito

That ad made me fucking infuriated. I want Hitler back NOW

what is that white stuff?

downvote

Dr. Pepper wouldn't pull this shit

>turkish airlines

>Drinking the carbonated jew
>2017

Please send them to a Muslim country.

ok that's kinda hot though.

Sandniggers fuck off back to sandniggerland ok

Traitors like the rest

Does no one actually understand why he had the travel ban in the first place? Do people just not pay attention to the news and how the refugee crisis is fucking up european countries? Why do they want what Sweden's having, when what they're having is their impeccable crime rate soaring through the roof.

THIS IS NOT INCLUSIVE
WHERE
ARE
THE
DI
BETIS

Spanish speakers are the fastest growing demographic in Islam.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Fuck DRUMPF fuck white people!

>Coka-Cola panders to immigrants
>Take their money
>Give them diabetes and make them fat
See nothing wrong here

Kek confirms. Fuck Drumpf fuck white """people"""!

>tfw no muslim qt3.14 hipsanic grill to convert to islam for
Why live?

Kys. Don't forget to stream it.

>coca cola - together is beautiful

disgusting

>ITT people who just figured out that Coke is globalist

youtube.com/watch?v=1VM2eLhvsSM

Looks like I'm a Pepsi woman now.

It's funny because immigrants aren't the problem, it's the ILLEGALS that screw stuff up.

Heh, get a load of this cuck.

What about that AirBnB ad just now tho?

Found the (((civic nationalist)))

YOU RACIST DRUMPF SUPPORT NO IMMIGRATES RAPED ANYONE THEY ARE ALL WOMAN AND CHILDREN WHO WANT TO LIVE PEACEFUL LIVES UNDER AMERICAS BANNER*

*until their husbands install sharia law districts

The obesity rate of Mexico illustrates this. It's all part of the system of globalist capitalism.

Fuck processed, mass produced trash food.

Remember to keep drinking that garbage.

>heheh the goyim will ACTUALLY believe this

Literally who?

>muh beautiful murrican culture
>bring in nig nogs and chinks and sand niggers in order to destroy culture

i dont understand how these fucking kikes dont unterstand, i mean they do, its more that the left does not understand, that if you guys let more of the rapefugees and sand niggers in, your culture will fade, and the most agressive sand nigger culture will be dominant
whats so good about that ? culture is good, i like arabian culture, but arabian culture should stay in arabian countries, like chinese culture should stay in asian countries
and western culture should stay in western countries

>Coca-Cola
Dr. Pepper is clearly the superior carbonated syrup drink.

Coke is for cucks

>.
I work for these guys. We had a meeting last week and they showed this clip. Coca-cola really shoves this whole "diversity is our strength" propaganda down your throat. Half of the meeting was about "Coca-cola Latino", which is about adding more mexican names to the beverages. Apparently Garcia is the 8th most common last name in the USA...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW!!!!! HHPW DARE THEY IMPLY THAT THERE ARE AMERICANS WHO AREN'T STRAIGHT WHITE MALES??!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

This. Sup Forums is fucking autistic

it just doesn't make sense to sing a country's national anthem in another language, unless you intend to be edgy and offensive.

coca cola can fuck off. does pepsi do cucked ads too or are they safe?

>drinking Pepsi
>ever
Faggot.

This is an old ad nigga

no drugs
no booze
no cigarettes

the founding fathers had mixed kids

>Americanize the entire world with your sugar drink
>"diversity is our strength guys xD"

Fuck them. The worst thing about people that are talking about "diversity" and "multiculturalism" is that they are creating the exact opposite.

They want a uniform world were everybody is the same. Different points of view? Too dangerous. Different cultures or religions? Sorry not compatible with our way. Those clothes? Not eco-friendly enough. A social structure thats different from the "western" world? Muhhh oppressed womyn. Races? Dont, exist everybody is the same!

Hell, people might call the right racist but in the end we are the once that want multiculturalism. We want to keep our culture and the other people can keep theirs.

Speak English you fucking niggers REEEEEEEEE

0:43
TRIGGERED
THE FUCK IS THIS HOMOSEX BALDING INTERRACIAL BULLSHIT?!

Reminder that this forced diversity/multiculturalism is a product of capitalism (hence why companies like coca cola push for it) and it's not going to stop what capitalism still exists

Who is this nigger nosed abomination? Ive seen a lot of pics of that subhuman mutt lately.

>WHITE COUNTRY BELONGS TO ALL PEOPLE, NOT WHITES

Literally fuck off you fucking jew.

From watching this ad i get impression that merica's population is 9 homo shitskins to 1 white straigh

Fuck you dune coon

That's the future they want to bring about.

>Cucka-Cola

then procreate

can someone remind coke that this is america? you really should speak english in your commercials.

>America
>White

You are right to make this assumption.