What is the solution to defeating anti-fa?

What is the solution to defeating anti-fa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHgZh4GV9G0
youtu.be/x1tUFx_StSo?t=4932
murdercube.com/files/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
vimeo.com/193627947
swansonpost.com/?p=61
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/05/refuse-fascism-group-behind-berkeley-riot-funded-george-soros/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guns

Burn down their DIY safe spaces

Job offers, that is sure to make them run for thew hills and never come back

stop giving them attention.

these faggots are the virtue signallers on facebook/instagram/twitter looking for likes and shares. That's all they care about.

Just let them defeat themselves. If all they do is riot and attack innocent people for a few years, people will get fed up with them on their own.

By attempting to fight them, you are justifying their retarded belief that they are actually fighting fascists.

Safety inspections.

Let them grow to a critical mass. There already is a huge split among them.

They're doing it themselves

Even normies see them as pathetic lunatics

This guy gets it.

Give them a platform to speak their views ppl will be able to see how stupid and insane they are

Send some anhero to do mass murder/suicide.

Let them commit suicide by cop

Truth.
Show the world who they are. A bunch of neurotic brats who got wrangled into a stupid political opinion that they're too immature to understand.
And now they're goaded into violence and stupidity, pushed by idealistic and unrealistic expectations, only to soon have their souls crushed by reality.
They're nothing immature kids who want to be all rebellious and, ironically, picked the most government sanctioned way to do it.
They don't even know what they're fighting for or against.

The truth hurts them more than anything. It'll either demoralize them into quitting or send them off the edge and cause them to incriminate themselves in front of the public.

Drive a wedge between the intellectuals and the Soros goons.

Bullets

Calling the police.

Bankrupt Soros.

Anti-communist thread post all your comics here no commie fags allowed.

antifa here
you ll defeat us like you did 1939-1945

sorry germany. Here in North Carolina, we have an antifa gun club

becoming anti-fa.

Let them burn things until the government has no choice but to respond correctly.

>antifa here
LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=jHgZh4GV9G0

Mass false flagging.

Put on black masks and beat up white, unarmed college kids while calling them Nazis. Try and make sure they're democrats too and look for the very smallest reason to call them nazis, even if you have to claim they're enemies simply because they're not joining in with the riots.

>First part of Antifa are hooligans and hobbyists, in it for the sake of violence and weekend fun.

These will abandon the movement.

>Second part of Antifa are infiltrators, both right-wing and government.

These will sabotage the movement.

>Third part of Antifa are genuine leftists who are splintered into billion sub-sectarian conflicts.

These will bicker between themselves.

First part is childlike, second part is fifth column, third part is incompetent.

All are under Capitalist/Fascist supervision.

They're already defeated.

Bigger trashcans

1) Declare them a terrorist organization
2) (Germany only) start fighting terrorist organizations instead of supporting and funding them

I dunno, I'm having fun with the moral high ground in arguments. If Trump is violent, why is all of the violence coming from anti Trump? These guys are terrorists. Long in ideology, short on brains. They do the redpilling for me.

>antifa really are this stupid

yep, this

>WAS CONVERTING LIBERALS INTO TRUMP FANS PART OF YOUR PLAN?

Don't interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake yadda yadda etc etc

Fight them in the streets if they keep it up and the government doesn't handle it. We didn't crush them 50 years ago and so they cemented their control.

youtu.be/x1tUFx_StSo?t=4932
Skip to 1:22:10

>implying this a maybe a couple of niggers is a viable fighting force

they're doing it to themselves. the Milo chimpout probably redpilled thousands by being spammed on the news

This, enlist i the military, buy guns, and read up on things.

murdercube.com/files/

They evolving and will work with the muslims like they did in the 60's and 70's.

Just expose them for what they are, it drives people away from them and towards us and the best part is that we don't even really have to do anything.

ANTIFA: for when you want to be rebellious, but you're too scared to defy authority.

Or jut pass your names and SSN's to FBI and Homeland Security. Have the little faggy club 'Antifa' disbanded and classified as a domestic terrorist group. Once that happens and we have the backing of the feds and local police it will open season on these fags in the streets.

Green lasers. When they go out to riot and loot just blind them from a distance. Many potential keks to be had.

The problem with facing ANTIFA is that they have nothing to lose, most of us don't want to risk going to prison or getting doxxed so we let the police take care of them.

If people who had little to lose or if we had a criminal element to our side, you'd probably see more people standing up to to these leftist faggots.

In short, we haven't been pushed to the point where we feel like we have no choice but to bash some commie heads in as a whole.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Infiltrated. Who's the best shot?

What? They run from neo-nazis like rabbits from wolves.
They don't ever challenge anyone on equal footing and always try to back stab or yell from a distance.

It's not that they have nothing to lose, they're just fucking stupid.

You don't need a criminal element, you're in the US. All you need is a gun and the concept of self defense.

Or just ignore them.

Antifa is soon at its peak. They will burn trash cans and smash some cars and windows. They may even punch a few more people. Perhaps some borderline antifa will kill an alt-lighter, or a Trump supporter.

They'll spend monies from (((NGOs))) ( concerned about the rights of all muds in the world to rape Europe and the U.S.) on these activies, which in turn end up redpilling real humans.

They're basically digging their own grave. Even normies will get tired of their shit. Exposing the antifas so that they later on can be rounded up and done away with is probably a good idea.

fpibp

A few ideas:

Have them recognized as the terrorists that they are. Encourage Trump to assign intelligence to completely rooting them out.

Have large numbers of conservatives at any event, who don't resort to the same thuggish tactics as them, but who do: 1. divide them so they can't fight in numbers 2. pull off their masks and photograph them, figuring out who exactly these people are

useful idiots meme is true

lmao, because Nazi Germany was toppled by baseball bats and molotov cocktails, right?

I'm sure they see their head being bashed in or their arm broken as a loss.

Realize their daddy is Russian and not Soros.

Guys, Hans is back.

I agree with both, as I stated earlier, intelligence, discovering who they are and who financially supports them, then having their organization labeled a terrorist org. and go through with the busts.

I sas talking about in stupid liberal states, you'll get descended upon, get your life ruined and branded a ebul nazzy by all the MSM and thats a risk a lot of people in those states aren't willing to take just yet.

ANTIFA scatters in the wind whenever someone shows some semblance of a backbone but the media keeps painting them as "peaceful protestors" or the narrative bent to help them.

I personally have no problem with cracking some skulls or shooting a commie but you've got to admit that most people just don't think its worth it

Hopefully they lose control of the narrative and we'll see people starting to seriously organize against them, I'll try to do what I can in my local area

Let them make fools of themselves
They want to burn down the city? Fine, I hope they have a good excuse for when the NG comes

Mikkel Goldman, isn't it time to make that Aliyah to Israel?

*muffled snek sounds*

I was figuring on memeing them out of existence. *^_^*

op we are actively looking for faggots like you to kick the shit out of. the second you least expect it you are going to get decked in the face wearing your pepe shirt in public.

B-b-but I was told Russians support us?

burn down their rich parents' houses

only in germany because half your antifa support israel for some retarded ass reason
vimeo.com/193627947

kill zionists kill fascists

comrade

Is this card this??

>being a faggot that can only "fight" by sucker punching people and outnumbering them 10+ to 1
lmap

Cut their welfare and force them to move out of mommy's basement.

Kek, that could kill Sup Forums, too!

You'll be the first to get blinded auntie pho

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump's preparing a RICO case against them. They'll be found and swept into jail soon. They simply can't refrain from violence so they're easy to track, and they buy lots of drugs so that help with tracking them too.

They're fed up with your shit user. The violent transsexual revolution is here. swansonpost.com/?p=61

The solution is simple - kill all nazis

letting them act like fools

the only way we can keep the pendulum from swinging back is if we don't act retarded outside the internet

pro-fa

Nice fantasy.

AHAHAHAAHA!

>worse than neckbeard Nazi larpers

Gas

I thought you guys disliked the final solutions.

soon

10 on 1... 20 on 1... 1000 on 1... its not about the semantics its about exterminating all nazis and zionists and bourgouise capitalist jews from out of this world with brute force.

so get ready to get your shit kicked in next time you go outside and start spouting some fuckshit

We actually capture and put to death all the prominent SS guys

>white working class

>leftist

phahahahahahahahaha

Defeat? They are to the left what neo-nazis are to the right. They are the best allies to us reasonable nationalists that know how the game is played.

>

destroy them from the inside, show how ridiclious they are,
get the ideology of them out of school and media

A lot of ovens.

yeah that worked out so well for you before in the 1940s

We'll beat you like we did in 1991

Except I wear a Pepe shit and I conceal and carry.
Honestly I would love to Trayvon a couple of Antifa faggots, legally.
I don't take chances getting jumped in the street and I rather end up in a court case then a morgue. I shoot first, ask questions later. So if you want to play that shit with me, enjoy your trip to the hospital.

start with yourself

Cut their governmental support. You know they're the terrorist wing of leftist regimes in multiple countries.

Ignoring them until the get slightly older and kill themselves or start families. They are literally the personification of young retardation.

But what will I do with all the americuck money if I die, senpai?

1) Take the highroad with EVERY confrontation
2) Wait for a happening where Antifa goons are rioting and looting, and promote the Alt-Right while participating in basic relief efforts (similar to what the Yakuza does during natural disasters)
3) Wait for them to ruin their own image. Give it time and they'll do it themselves, thus losing traction

you will get shot up first. you arent the only person who has a gun in america

just kill the antifa, that's the only solution.

They'll see a few of their "comrades" get 10 years of getting their shit pushed in by actual Nazis for burning trashcans and go back to their brony meetups.

I used to think the whole finger-pointing at Soros was a little too conspiratorial but

breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/05/refuse-fascism-group-behind-berkeley-riot-funded-george-soros/

anti-antifa