WE

WE

>researchers say

>but she isn't

Refute that fuckscum

>(((researchers)))

Gimme source mother fucker.

Nice propaganda-- the Statue of Liberty is modeled after a Roman goddess.

((((researchers))))

She's a carbon model of the greek goddess Libertas it's fake as fake news go.

the french wanted to do a muslim woman back in the mid/late 1800's?

what the fuck

Fake news, firebomb cbs """""news""""" and kill their jewish editors

... what ?

Is this "CBS news" a parody show or something ?

>Libertas
Libertas is a Roman goddess

wrong it was the mother of one of the people who were involved with it

The face was based on the artist's mother.

This has to be fucking fake

No senpai. They wuz Greek Goddezz and shieeet

Wrong.

>This has to be fucking fake
It is not "fake" in the sense that it is published as fact. It is "Fake" in that it was modeled after the roman goddes Libertas and is rumored to be modeled after the artists mother.

This is an attempt to rewrite history, and people have to stand up to it. It is a travesty IMHO.

It's real.

Ok, here's the twisted logic this comes from:
> Bartholdi visited Egypt and saw Suez canal construction.
> Imagine a statue to guard it
> Therefore the statue MUST have been of an egyptian girl somehow because Bartholdi HAD to find a model on the spot (even if he started on the work years later) and ALL egyptian women were muslims at the time (thank you for forgetting coptes again).

Meanwhile in reality, it was always intended to be a greek goddess and Bartholdi couldn't give a shit about Islam, he just liked the Suez canal (built by european architects, of course)

Does this ride ever fucking end!?!?

Sounds legit.

top kek

all yall niggas is wrong

Is that russias way of saying "you're huge pussies"?

>
>As I stood next to this enigmatic landmark I was struck by the thought that when passengers sail into Manhattan the first monument they now pass is not the Statue of Liberty but The Teardrop. And none of them will know what it is for.
Jesus christ that's fucking depressing

what? no way!

Bullshit
Statue of Liberty was modeled after Mona Lisa
Look it up

it is and a dig at petrodollar also, this is why where is little press about it.

Fucking underrated

And the teardrop is made of melted steel.

i heard this shit before. it's just them trying to get us to crave to islam. she's supposed some greek goddess or some shit.

Well, she IS from France.

>the moslems
the same muslims that destroy Palmira, or the same that destroy the Buddhas of Bamiyan, that's not their thing

fuck i cant wait to enlist and kill so many fucking ragheads i feel the fucking energy my CHI it is calling feed me

These kikes are dedicated, I'll give them that.

The Statue of Liberty is a female version of the colossus of Rodi, a giant bronze statue (although smaller than the Statue of Liberty) that was placed at the port of Rodi in ancient times; it depicted the god Apollo wielding a torch (symbol of light) that worked as a lighthouse, and wearing a crown with many long spikes (the rays of the sun).

>alphabet letter media pushing something this blatant

Do these people have no sense of reality left in them whatsoever?

>researches
>expert sources
>scientists
>professionals

They just use these words because they know that 75% of people will not actually read the article, see it on their Facebook or Twitter feed and assume the contents of the article based on the title, which is designed just to grab your attention, then make you look like a retard in public discourse.

>expert researcher
>The Daily Beast

into the garbage it goes

hahahaha

>The face was based on the artist's mother.

Yeah, that's why she has the typical face from statues of Hellenic antiquity.

>researchers
>experts
>scientists
Fuck offf

TOPEST KEKEKEKEK