Redpill me on Alex Jones. Is he the crusader of truth he claims to be, or is he just another phony...

Redpill me on Alex Jones. Is he the crusader of truth he claims to be, or is he just another phony? Signs point to him being controlled opposition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU0cplwlOZU
youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw
youtu.be/aSGI2Rgszc8
youtube.com/watch?v=LG2mJJPKDhE
youtu.be/bTv2kV85e6w
mackquigley.wordpress.com/alex-jones-is-bill-hicks/
youtube.com/watch?v=Orj55fo1u9I
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_assets_owned_by_Time_Warner&oldid=753192914
sacredcow.com/index.php?pg=artists
youtube.com/watch?v=kn4p8bzwxTg
sacredcow.com/index.php?pg=artists&sid=46
youtube.com/watch?v=PL7p5h0zJgI
youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90152154/#90152154
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a complete nut. Did you see his interview with Joe Rogan the other day? He's insane.

Very intelligent man with a serious sense of humor.

Watch his Joe Rogan podcast, if you don't understand his meaning when he's talking about psychic interdimensional vampires, you'll never understand him.

Ever.

This is what I'm talking about, someone who takes what he says as literal as possible.

You're retarded.

Does anyone know what he releases his music as? The dude has 10k+ worth of synths, it would be weird if he never released anything.

hes the real deal, i used to be on the fence too but after listening to him for years i've realized its legit.

youtube.com/watch?v=cU0cplwlOZU

What dimension are you posting from bro?

I'm pretty sure he is playing us, but his talking points on the joe rogan podcast were some heavy redpills.

The same 3 you're limited to right now.

this
if you thought the stuff he was saying wasn't metaphorical, you are literally intellectually disabled

He exaggerates a bit to make things more entertaining. Alex Jones is fine to get a general sense of news, just don't take everything he says literally.

You'll want to check with at least one other source of news, but that's pretty much the case with no matter who you watch/listen to.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ
hes controlled op

Body language YouTube channel has him made pretty well. He almost never lies unless he's holding back on a story for sources apparently, and the times he's disingenuous is when he whines like a liberal in public after being attacked as a tactic against leftists. Pretty interesting but Alex is definitely the big enchilada and hate him or love him, but bill Hicks is genuine. Saw him in person once at an end the fed protest he's a pretty nice guy

He's brainwashing you with his male vitality pills bro.

shill

*hate him, bill Hicks is

don't actually believe that kek

He's absolutely Bill Hicks and he works for some three letter agency. Look at the lists of coincidental similarities.

He thinks he's in the right though. He actually does hate globalists and working for the CIA grants him access to money and information and a megaphone.

But who can say the extent to which his superiors lie to him. Sometimes he has to swallow his dignity and play the shill because it's in the contract. His mentions of an intelligence community coup might suggest he's in control of the good guys right now.

He's not Bill Hicks, Bill Hicks would be too proud to hide his identity even if it meant his death.

B A S I C
A
S
I
C

G E S T A L T
E
S
T
A
L
T

Alex is just a humble water filter merchant who found it people start to buy his products once he advertised it on air and now he can't stop.

He's a whiny cunt who panders to the tinfoil hat crowd.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR WATER FILTERS, FILL UP YOUR DROPPERS WITH SUPER MALE VITALITY (35.5ml)

THE CONDITIONING HAS BEEN BROKEN AND IT'S TIME TO DROP THE BIG ENCHILADA, DRINK YOUR "APPLE JUICE" & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

BRAIN FORCE
HERBAL NOOTROPICS
SNAKE OIL
MOON OCEAN IMPACT PROBES

youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw YOUR INFOWARS THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR BUNKER. FAINTS SCREAMS OF SOME STREEM METEOR CAN BE HEARD FROM AFAR

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP TO YOUR HOMEMADE NEWS DESK, FITTED WITH DOCUMENTS ON OPRAH'S PEDOPHILE EUGENICS MONOLITH AND DEAD CHINESE ASTRONAUT MATRIX HIVEMIND WEATHER CONTROL MACHINES

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE RANT YOU CALL OVER DONALD TRUMP USING TWITTER BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR 12-DIMENSIONAL ELITE FOLD-SPACE WW2 DRONE PACKED TO THE BRIM WITH PSYCHIC PAPA SMURFS, FOLLOWED BY CALLS FROM CIA VAMPIRES JUST AS THE INTERNAL COUP BEGINS AND YOU EXPLAIN HOW THE SUN = A STARGATE TO SATAN BUILT BY HILLARY CLINTON AND GOOGLE USES THE BOHEMIAN GROVE FOR GAY HOT DOG PARTIES

FOLKS WE'RE WINNING THE WAR

FOLKS TEXAN NUCLEAR RAILROADS LITERALLY POWERED BY BLOOD AND SEMEN AND LAUNCHED INTO SPACE WITH BACKUPS FILMED BY STANLEY KUBRICK

>"CANADA JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE AND HOST THE GROUP OF ROME BUT COME BACK TO US WHEN PATRIOTS GET EVERYONE TO A HIGHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE"

>"GLOBALIST "PEDO" "PIZZAGATE" CANADA, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. IT'S TIME FOR THE 1776 AWAKENING"

-Alex Jones, 2017

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING ALEX JONES NAKED INFILTRATING THE WHITE HOUSE UNDER GROUND TUNNELS SCREAMING ABOUT BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATIONS

Brought to you by DNAforce©

cue the 2nd amendment

pls subscribe.

ITT damage control
shills done crawled out

Alex means well. Unlike the very many anti AJ shills ITT and their evil pedo, devil worshipping masters, Alex is harmless, he means well, and he wishes you well
Anyone that disagrees is a kike nigger faggot ctr shill who gets off at other people's misery and is in the business of hurting others for the sake of it
too bad for them, this is the timeline of peace, love, justice, and KEK

His mother is a jew and he is likely being fed false flags from his CIA contacts to monger fear like he does. ("They're making the frogs gay!") I don't think he is aware of it though, his bohemian grove visit was legit and they chose him to be the new "truther" puppet because he is such a hothead. The old infowars intro was also a mnemonic sigil used for implanting a subconscious message, meaning a very detailed design that consist out of multiple circles and circular structures which move around a globe in different rhythms.
In this video, you will see multiple sigils explained.
youtu.be/aSGI2Rgszc8

So no, Alex Jones is not legit and should be avoided.

youtube.com/watch?v=LG2mJJPKDhE

this video is really making me think over here...

Sup Forums is in the business of hurting others we want to see all niggers hang

he's got serious money behind him, the type not everyone would want to associate with

Some was found on YT but it was scrubbed I think. Part of a niceconspiracy it was.

Here is what i am talking about. The MSM uses these pretty often. Infowars had other intros of that kind, too.
youtu.be/bTv2kV85e6w

Watch where he talks about Michelle Obama being a tranny, nuf said

>all niggers
that includes you, you fucking retard
we're here to wipe ALL the ill willed scum from the face of the earth
whatever is on the inside is a lot more worthy then the out
and the turd you got in your chest instead of a heart makes you Sup Forums's greatest enemy
a rogue white, is far more dangerous then any coloured

you've been warned
either fix yourself the fuck up, or get steamrolled by whites who are MAGAing irl

Someone post the quick rundown of the inter-dimensional elites

>t. Tinfoil Reptilian Shapeshifter

Why would a living bill hicks be in danger?

Link to that body language channel?

Took you a while to come up with that one.

>literally the paradigm of a crazy conspiracy freak
>he's so intelligent he only speaks in colorful metaphors
>he's so smart, I drink brian force everyday
apparently not smart enough to realize phrases like "psychedelic vampires" will turn away 90% of potential viewers.

Passionate wants to save the lord.

>t. Chemtrail Bohemian Grove

>psychedelic vampires
>psychedelic

We got another complete retard over here.

You're saying metaphors will turn away people who can't understand them? Jesus Christ, that really makes one think doesn't it?

Alex is literally Bill Hicks.
mackquigley.wordpress.com/alex-jones-is-bill-hicks/

FACT: CNN is owned by Time Warner. Infowars is owned by Time Warner. When you see them arguing they're both on the same payroll.

you need to mix some crazy stuff to get away with dropping redpills

psychic not psychedelic rofl

>Infowars is owned by Time Warner
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

somebody give me a basic gestalt

Google it.

Riddle me this. How come he is friends with Joe Rogan?

I did. All I saw were rumors, not a single reputable source.

He's been for a long time. Never saw that video where they're both young?
youtube.com/watch?v=Orj55fo1u9I

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_assets_owned_by_Time_Warner&oldid=753192914
"Infowars.com"

Goos pasta my friend.

Because both work for Sacred Cow Productions: sacredcow.com/index.php?pg=artists
And so does Bill Hicks. Coincidence? Jones bio even compares him to Bill.

>wikipedia
>no citation

How is he insane? You realize all the nutty shit was what he said these insane politicians believe right? He said the crazy theories were not his own and was repeating what crazy ass people like clinton and podesta believe.

Sells lies and he's a snake oil salesman.

Dude is full of shit. Look at his Y2K video.

youtube.com/watch?v=kn4p8bzwxTg
This video shows a cop reading an Infowars employees credentials and saying he works for Time Warner.

Alex jones is allowed to function as a honey pot for the CIA. If you buy his "survival equipment" you get put on a terrorism watch list.

>psychedelic vampires
fool
that's what its all about
psychedelic vampires is the meaning of life

They were friends before they worked for that, I think they were classmates or something like that, don't remember well

Nice. Got anymore proof?

classmates at the CIA academy

lel

dude people are joking, only knobs buy that and jones himself. it is shilarious.

come on now.

and here pic for you.

He's the real deal, and he's more influential than a lot of you think. Donald Trump follows a lot of his talking points, and he correctly claims to be one of the leading voices in modern conservative journalism.

In addition, he has a direct audience in the millions with his show and site and an indirect audience in memes about him here and elsewhere and talking points about globalism underpin literally all political discourse.

I think that Black Mirror episode about the news outlet whose Mascot ends up taking over the country is about alt media guys like him and Gavin McInnes gaining control of the state.

He's completely right about the New World Order, which is a sort of communism hidden under progressivism with the goal of destroying old world culture, tradition and government in order to create world government. What I'm less sure of, is the shape of tradition and nationalism Jones and this movement want in its place.

Either way, culture wars are escalating with antifa and anticom being set up in reaction. This could very easily escalate into world wide war

For some reason he really wants me to buy his supplements. Is this some sort of hidden agenda?!

They can't have been. Bill is 13 years older than "Alex".
Read Alex's bio here if you want to be irked:
sacredcow.com/index.php?pg=artists&sid=46
See pic related where Alex's PRODUCER Kevin Booth says "Bill was working on a new Rush Limbaugh type character" and then calls Alex a "Rush Limbaugh type CHARACTER" in the same page. Open your eyes.

Alex being Bill Hicks is just a meme user, I'm sorry you can't separate ironic fantasy from reality
>when you overdose on redpills

There's too much evidence. "Alex" even forgets his own age in a video and says he is 45 when his character is supposed to be 41. (But in reality he is 54 since he is Bill)
Normal 41 year olds don't forget their own age.

What was your favourite part? Mine was when he said "The fallen one that's not of this world" like it was completely normal.

He's a disinformation agent like Stefan and milo yet you fucking retards lap this shit up. I can't wait to see Sup Forums when it relises they are the ones being trolled.

Also I know for a fact he is Bill because I personally saw a video 17 years ago that is now lost to time where his own mother accidentally calls him Bill while he is filming an impromptu video inside her house. He quickly made that video disappear (information was much easier to control back then, no youtube etc to reupload it to)

He's controlled opposition. 80% of what he says is true, he tells so much truth that when he lies you'll end up believing it.

He also loves sucking Jew cock - just like Trump, Bannon and the entire administration. They're all controlled opposition.

God you shills lmao

No, you probably dreamed that.

why are newfags posting the new infowars intro instead of the old John Williams "Imperial March"

People also "saw personally" the Berenstein Bears books. Take the Solian pill, user.

He's a phony a lot of people have bought into after bill cooper died.

How? The cop reads the badge and clearly says "You work for Time Warner?". That's proof.

That is a possibility too. I once saw a photograph of one of my dad's former cars in a dream and thought it existed for a long while. Sometimes our mind tricks us. I was a kid back then though.
how is that proof lol

/BASICGESTALT/

>WW2 DRONES
>OCEAN UNDER THE MOON
>OBELISK ON PHOBOS
>FAKE MOON LANDING
>INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS
>ELITE PEDOPHILE TECHNOCRATS
>HAARP WEATHER MODIFICATION
>LEGAL CHEMTRAIL TESTING ON CITIZENS
>OPEN FUCKING REBELLION AGAINST ELITES
>ALEX JONES IS HOMEBOYS WITH TRUMP
>NERV REPUBLIC IS REAL
>INTELLIGENCE AGENCY INTERNAL COUP
>ELITES TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS
>OBAMA'S MOTHER WAS CIA SEX OPERATIVE
>ANDERSON COOPER PART OF CIA WIMP DIVISION
>HILLARY CLINTON PEDOPHILE SERIAL KILLER HAVING 2 SEIZURES PER HOUR
>WE CAME THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO HAVING MEDIA BLACKOUT VIA "MINISTRY OF TRUTH"
>THE ELITES ARE LOSING THE WAR
>ALEX JONES IN FREQUENT DIRECT CONTACT WITH TRUMP
>TRUMP IS REALLY TRULY HONESTLY /OURGUY/ AND POSSIBLY THE SAVIOR OF INDIVIDUALISM

did you ever listen to the Interview he did with Alex in 1998? Alex always tries to hype shit while Bill is clear headed and smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=PL7p5h0zJgI

You work for time warner cable(?)

>what is a question.

I work for alex jones infowars.

Im not sure how many affiliates alex has gone through desu.

Because the Infowars badge must have Time Warner written on it somewhere. He wouldn't just say it out of nowhere.

That gestalt was not at all basic.

or perhaps he's wondering why someone would go there on behalf of infowars, while everyone else he asked was from time warner

Alex is a CHARACTER of course he acts different. When Jimmy Fallon does his impression of a teenage girl do people say "They can't be the same person they act completely different".

Because that's the POINT. Alex is Bill's character to mock, parody, and discredit the right wingers he hates so much.

He is the "anti Bill" just as it says here: sacredcow.com/index.php?pg=artists

He is an early crusader of the truth and lightbringer who also happens to be a clever businessman (hence his signature antics), leading retards to claim he is CIA or something

He's a clean version of Sup Forums and /x/ who was smart enough to make made money off it.

Everyday he seems to be more right though.

The rundown isn't that quick either.

Complete shill for Trump
>criticized Goldman Sachs for being globalist
>defends Trump when he appoints a Goldman Sachs guy for Sec of treasury

He is an absolute idiot

Being an idiot is his character. He is played by a smart CIA man.

Something to get your neurons firing.

Why hasn't Alex EVER blown the whistle on something that will help people?

He allegedly has contacts and sources all the way up to heads of state.

None of these people can come up with a hidden technology or two that would help mankind significantly?

One of two things must be true.

(1) Nothing of significance is being hidden, hence he can't do it and therefore there really isn't much of a conspiracy going on

(2) He is cointelpro

Either way, he is a liar. If the conspiracy doesn't exist, he is a liar. If it does exist, he is lying by omission.

Alex Jones / cointelpro shills BTFO permanently.

>conveniently forgetting that the GS dude is long retired from them and that shillary was still on their payroll until she lost

>HE WAS RIGHT
TRUTH IS: This IS a simulation. Hard fucking evidence nearly A HUNDRED years ago with Quantum Mechanics double slit experiment. It's completely possible to have mother nature show some of her tricks with some quantum mechanics experiments. EZPZ actually. Fuck this billion dollar CERN shit.

First things first:
Thomas Campbell - My Big TOE
READ IT.

Secondly:
This is not a deterministic objective reality. This is a PROBABLE simulated reality. It is a DIGITAL VIRTUAL reality. You are merely experiencing a data stream at a very fine resolution, and very very fast Delta-T. Quantum mechanics gives amazing evidence. Why havn't physicsts been able to interpret the double slit experiment for nearly a hundred years? It SHATTERS their materialistic newtonian viewpoints and that is SCARY for them.

Tom has a set of 12 experiments coming out which will show beyond a shadow of a doubt this is a calculated simulated digital reality, for there is no other way these experiments can work without it being so.

What does this mean practically?

1st: A simulation CANNOT by logic and ration, simulate itself. Which means this entire universe is being simulated outside of this universe, therefore scientifically proving a higher power

2nd: The computer, and the experiencer is consciousness itself. We are conscious. We are consciousness. We are the simulator and the computer. We are all netted. We are not separate from each other much like partitioned pieces of a hard drive are not separate from the entire hard drive as a whole.

3rd: This means the most PROFITABLE and ENTROPY REDUCING way of interacting is Big L Love, that means unconditional caring and compassion for "OTHER". That means NO EGO. This is by logic and rationale, the most logical means of interaction in a netted social system where we are ALL pieces of the same consciousness.

[CONTINUED]

>[CONTINUED]

If you have the time, watch this:

>youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc

And if you want something quicker, watch this:

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90152154/#90152154