Tfw stage iv non-small cell lung cancer

>tfw stage iv non-small cell lung cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/ije/article/30/1/24/619019/Lung-cancer-and-tobacco-consumption
itv.com/news/granada/2017-02-05/cancer-patient-left-with-no-trace-of-disease-after-being-given-18-months-to-live/
youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Mte1MZpF5Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stay strong buddy.

How did you find out?

it's very difficult

you a smoker homie?

shit man I'm so sorry.
how old are you? did you smoke?

No appetite and weight loss for months, some pain, a long overdue chest x-ray revealed it

Human mind goes mad when knowing death is near.

You need to stay alive, faggot.

we need to fight Malvinas 2.0

chance of cancer for nonsmoker is 0.2%
chance of cancer for smoker is 0.5%

Keep smoking

dandellion roots, google it asap, wish you well!

i'm sorry man. i can only pray that Kek wills you will recover.

Damn.

How long you got left?

i was a social smoker from the age of 19, it was an everyday habit for a short amount of time, but never at all heavy. even smokers my age hardly ever get this tho

Keep going man.

>everyone could have cancer
>I could have cancer

Jesus christ

indeed it's very unlucky.
i believe you are terminal, or very probable, if it's stage 4?
i'm so so sorry man.

Do you have life insurance?

terminal?

But what's the chance for a frequent smoker?

Blows. How you want us to remember you mate.

i dunno, there's a few treatment options that have been cropping up for NSCLC which i'm going to look into, if i have a really good response to one of them maybe a few years, it's not unheard of

damn son that's a fucking shame 25 years old is way too fucking young for this.

were you also a weed smoker?

Anyways man best of wishes, I really hope you beat the cancer. What an awful disease that strikes many good people.

STAY STRONG

Know that Consciousness is an eternal force, from which One can never depart.

I feel sorry for the pain you must suffer. But suffer it bravely and with Love and you will be rewarded my friend. You will see all you Love in the next life.

25! I know some people who swear by using baking soda. Maybe you can look it up. Sad.

Hang in there brother.

That's what I am wondering, been at around two packs per day for 15 years. Longest I have been able to quit for was two weeks, one time 8 years ago.

>mfw i'm 26
>my chances of having cancer compared to some dude already having it is higher

holy shit what do I do now

stay strong doggo

That sucks man. At least you can now have pity sex with every woman you know.

I'm sorry, user. God and Kek bless.

START FUCKING LIVING!
you have a minimum of 5 years, maybe much more, and most of the time it goes away if you are positive and active. Go!

we all die sooner or late bong, never fear death.

it is a shitty situation though.

can't cheer you up, sry.

Nothing because stress can cause cancer. Just relax, excersise and stay away from junk food.

Damn.

You got a family/friends to get you through it?

buy mangosteen, it shrinks tumors, maybe it'll help to the point where u wont need as much chemo

>that moment when Germany realized he was the cancer of Europe

i know there's a million alternative diety type cures and stuff, but google rick simpson perhaps.

my father died 2 years ago from cancer. he was told it was terminal but opted to have pallative chemotherapy. if there's one thing I regret (more than withdrawing from him in general) it's not trying to pursude him against it. it SEVERELY diminished his quality of life and imo probably shortened it too.

On that note, if people withdraw from you, please understand that it's they love you very dearly and can't handle the feelz.

Just lost my mother ( 3 days ago) to a stage iv kidney cancer. I know it does not sound encouraging, but just think about spending time with your loved ones, do what you love to do, if you can. Your quality of life will take a hit, but you still deserve to receive and give smiles ...

there is a higher incidence of cancer in moderate smokers than in heavier smokers.

academic.oup.com/ije/article/30/1/24/619019/Lung-cancer-and-tobacco-consumption

what we learn from the data is that smoking at all increases your chance of cancer very slightly, but that it basically does not matter how much or how long you smoke.

no never been into weed

Are you in much pain at the moment? How are you doing generally?

At least you aren't in America. Except for the superior treatment rich people can afford here.

Look at immunotherapy

pembrolizumab / nivolumab

itv.com/news/granada/2017-02-05/cancer-patient-left-with-no-trace-of-disease-after-being-given-18-months-to-live/

Fun fact, every human has damaged cells that at any point could start reproducing uncontrollably i.e. cancer.

we love you user, at least i do

stay strong lad

dying from "old age" historically has mostly meant cancer.

That's what you get for being a social normie and not being an anti social shut in like the rest of us.

Sorry man. I lost my fiance to lung cancer almost one year ago. Shit sucks.

Give us the GPS coordinates for your grave so we can pay our "respects"

good,one less wh*te monkey to worry about

but I don't wanna die man
I can't have it I mean cmon how likely is it that I could have it?
how the fuck do you even figure out?

jesus I need a bier now

I've seen a glimpse of the other side on ketamine. Basically, time is an illusion made up by our consciousness. When we die, it will fold up and we'll melt together as one in a multidimensional being. You will have lived all lives, mine also. And I'll have lived yours as well.
We will be one. No more fear, no more pain, and infinite love and wisdom trough the shared experiences that we will sum up. Enjoy every moment you can my friend. And most of all remember: don't worry, don't be afraid, it's just a ride.

Hang in there man. Stay strong and don't let your head down no matter what.

That's too bad user, I hope you at least live long enough to see the big happening.

Here's some /sadcomfy/ while we wait for the world to end.

youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Mte1MZpF5Ig

Play them both at the same time, the second at a much lower volume for maximum feels

wtf

at least you got dübs, user

Alcohol is carcinogenic user.

when you die noone here will ever remember you existed

I love you, user. Stay strong. You can beat it.

And if you don't...well...see you later, space cowboy.

not much at all. feel ok. there isn't THAT much cancer in atm and it's not growing particuarly fast, it's just not particularly treatable and in different places. fucking sucks that these measly lumps of rogue cells are probably going to kill me soon, in thirty years time this will be as easy to treat as a throat infection

protip: living gives you cancer

might want to stop that too

All of us will die. Why don't you try to take your country back from the muslims and least die for a good cause.

I've tried medical grade ketamine before and it basically gave me an out of body experience. I was flying around the room, but I never got a feeling of the other side like you did. Care to elaborate?

Drugs are long behind me, I just smoke a joint every month or so with some friends and don't even drink anymore.