Meanwhile in comics

meanwhile in comics

aside from the shitty artstyle, I don't see a problem with this.

>Cpt. Cultural Marxism

thats because you are a illegal gay muslim feminist

>thats because you are a illegal gay muslim feminist
how do you know?

but Captain America works for Hydra now right?

Lol look at the Muslim kids face. Worst art ever. The guy only knows how to draw adults.

Also clear evidence that digital art is creating a generation of untalented noobs.

GROSS
1488 brothers

captain sweden

the joke is he literally represented 40s american values, historically accurate Cap would totally be pro-trump

>Marlel
I'm glad DC has stopped trying to please the sjw crowd and is killing it while marvel goes the headline grabs only to see sales sink further

no, you keep fighting for oil you dumb burger fuck

Someone shop a bomb onto the kid

>cripples need obamacare

wtf nigger you arent gonna walk again

Cap is form the 1950s

When was the exact moment Marvel became COMPLETELY cucked?

>tfw 7 y/o Jewish Hitler

why isn't it both, you muslim hater?

>this came out days after Trumps victory

This is fan art but could easily pass for real given Marvel.

I see captain america is no longer fighting for the best interests of america. He is a KEK and a TRAITOR!

Wait,I thought Red Skull was a villain...? Why does he sound so reasonable.

What did they mean by this?

Wtf i love red skull now

God damned Hydra saboteur.

cause it's not true. You go off and die for the interest of the few, minorities have no input in the war equation.

Is this fan-art or is this actually official? I get that Marvel is run by liberals but come on.

He even calls out (((Magneto)))

Why isn't Captain America a black female? I'm offended.

>I'm glad DC has stopped trying to please the sjw crowd and is killing it

Well clearly you've never seen Supergirl, it's still airing, as pro-Hillary as they could make it within the DC universe and they actually mention white male privilege and other such concepts in an non-ironic manner. Also TV shows and movies are more relevant to normies than comics are so marvel isn't doing as much damage as DC is.

>Not reading manga instead

What's your excuse?

Pretty much

According to the leftist mind, these points are evil, because they hate white people.

why are so many manga and anime characters often red pilled and so many western heroes always leftist propaganda?

That's CW shit. The comics have decided to pander to traditional readers and it's great.

Kek, they always whine about muh 6 gorillion even in fiction

is Sup Forums hydra?

It's happening with their games too:

>Japanese games feature alpha characters now
>Western games generally feature the opposite

This shit actually pisses me off more than if they were to just make Red Skull a 2 dimensional bad guy, because this fucking PROVES that the writer understands us BUT STILL DOESN'T SEE WHERE WE ARE COMING FROM AND THAT WE ARE RIGHT!

future isis warrior right there

kek

why are comics so bad nowadays? were they always this bad? fuck now I gotta go back and reread my 90's collection. i remember it being pretty based back then though with a few instances of degeneracy, but you could easily avoid it, now its everywhere, I stopped buying comics when I became an adult and started having adult problems, so I don't really care, but it feels weird seeing a hero you liked as a kid behaving totally out of character.
>tfw this is another version of the terrible constant team-ups and buddy comics of the 70's
>tfw in 10 years people are gonna look back on this shit like super-dog, super horse, and the spider-man 50 gazillion clone saga

>Reading Berserk

My companion of African descent

He went fascist.

I haven't read much, but I like it so far. I have a lot to catch up on.

30 year old refugee "child"

Also a manlet

Did you read civil war?

Hail Hydra

You sure got all the time of the world my friend

Of course.

Hail is a fascist salute in American English.

WTF I love Captain now

>Muslims that look straight ouf of Iran
>in the same protest with LGBT and feminists

Hail Hydra.

is this edited. if not theres no hope for marvel

We're going to die before it ends.

It's not, this was from an actual comic.

sorry i reread the Red Skull theft from Trump. Hydra is pro Trump.

That makes SHIELD a bunch of SJWs.

>[unsolicited opinion on israel???]

lmao
who the hell makes hiring decisions at marvel

Best comic since 2000s was Punisher Max, was basically pol the comic.

What did he mean by this?

Nope he is actually a new Shield Agent.

Lol, would hang out with Bor.

*Meanwhile in vidya*

It's all trill, my dude. We still got Superman.

:^)

christ! i hope DC is better

He absolutely was.
The writer realized this and doubled down by putting people in suicide vests & shit. Because that's what this mindset invariably leads to.

Implying this was not plagiarized or made by someone else.

>manga and anime
>redpilled
Maybe the old ones, like old comics.

Care to give some names? All I see from japs is "racism is bad" and "women stronk", just less extremely than (((western))) crap.

Anything published before 2010 has the chance of being redpilled, or at least being good.

>manlet cucks obsessed with pictures of muscular dudes in spandex

Yup, seems about right for comic book fans to be a bunch of socially crippled degenerate goyim who fall for kike politics.

>kevinsmith.jpg

>forces you to be honest
>still mansplains
So close to realizing it, yet so, so far.

Obama got one, why can't Trump?

>didn't break her hand

fug XD

underrated post

Civil war: capt rebels but ironman coopts to the fascist demand all mutants register which rankles cap's sense of American freedom.

In this series Cap is the freedom fighter and Ironman the collaborating VIchy government to NAzI demands.

By the end of the series, all the fanbois thought Ironman was a sellout even though they voted trump.

This is because a freedom fighter is a freedom fighter.

Remember that before you label the freedom fighters who murdered French people of all stripes Terrorists.

Allahu Akhbar means "holy war to free all Muslims from the tyranny of globalism led by the Great Shaitan Amerikka.

lel

I wouldn't exactly call him alpha but I see your point.

Do you read comics?

It's Marvel. You know, the comic giant who is now facing heavy losses in comicbook industry and is propped mostly by movies because it not only went full SJW regressive left propaganda but basically took beloved characters of their fans and then just forcefully redressed them to be more politically correct with disregard for making those characters actually interesting, relatable, decent.

DC is doing a bit better than them.

>Maybe the old ones, like old comics.
>Certain genre of anime focuses on the male protagonist juggling a handful of women as his harem, usually featuring him groping them or the like
>Not alpha

>I see nothing wrong here
god damn it hail hydra

>Maintained his strong, male bonds
>Sacrificed himself for his kingdom and it's people
>Was going to get married to a beautiful woman
>Literately fights things the size of skyscrapers by himself

I'd say Noctis and FFXV is pretty alpha and masculine. The whole game is about masculine bonds.

When Disney bought it.

this view does not represent kike politics.

my view presents the brownskins as freedom loving, which they are because of what they free when they strive for martyrdom: Islam.

yet in doing so, they make us think it is Islam which it is not. It is actually ISLAMISM.

Google Islamism before you shame yourselves trying to flame me, you moarins.