Sargon of Akkad here

Sargon of Akkad here.

I consider Sup Forums Sup Forums to be a major hub of the alt-right, and would like to pose a question to you all.

I will use the answers I receive as part of my research for a future video where I will delve deep into the intricacies and sub-cultures contained within the alt-right.

My question is as follows;

Do you on the alt-right consider you-tubers such as myself, Stefan Molyneux and Paul Joseph Watson to be "red-pilled"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

post dic pics

i like potaetoes

Fuck off

ash al yid
praise kek

You aint even white? wtf?

Eat shit and choke on nigger dick

sargon isnt this much of a newfag, fuck off

Stef yes.
Paul ... a little
you ... economical illiterate pleb ... I prescribe 100-200 h of Tom woods.
I guess you are a little red pilled in regard to Regresive left.
NVM War is comming.

>alt right

nice meme

>Alt Right
What, the left? No thanks.

Sup Forums is not alt-right. You're looking for the dildo-waving cock-gobblers over at TRS and counter-currents.

Jew tube, red pilled, Kek.

Gas the kikes
Race war now!

also he's a bong, use a proxy in an hour when you repost this thread

>ebin pasta
sage ~

Who?

Who's this faggot

I think ur really handsome desu

Eeeez a jew

post the stomfront pasta

Shadilay

Neither is a majority of Sup Forums these days

wrong flag faggot

fake and gay

Go suck a big black dig Quadroon of Mossad you fat fucking faggot

I thought sargon was a fellow britbong

>Do you on the alt-right consider you-tubers such as myself, Stefan Molyneux and Paul Joseph Watson to be "red-pilled"?

The real Sargon would shitpost harder.

fake and gay larp thread

Yes Sargon, you are redpilled in the sense that you realize the stupid things that liberals say is a political move to attempt to sway people to join them completely based off of ethical superiority.

However, Sup Forums is home to people of many extreme points of view. They are not any kind of "alt right"

>he bought the aut-right maymay

Hi LARPER! If you can get SoA to shill for this channel to redpill normies, I will consider you a decent human being;

youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ

hi, sargon here. stop impersonating me

forgot trip

Members of the alt-right are too liberal to join Sup Forums

>i like potaetoes

>1 post by this ID

Burn the spinks

>TRS
>alt-right

wew

Go fuck yourself you stupid fuck

is that actually you?

yeah you're red pilled, but i'm not a storm faggot and just a standard conservative so yeah.

you're the best, so is jontron

>1 post by this ID

This aint Sargon.

Everyone bumping stupid larp threads or cheap bait threads shall be smited by keks wrath

Fuck no. I'm embarrassed when my normie friends come up to me and say 'have you seen this', 'you'll like this' and I have to explain that I hate PJW

@111264573

>1 post by this ID
>no proof

please go troll reddit, they're more gullible
not even going to grace your shit with a (you)

NO fuck off kill yourself. Sage.

>flag
nice try

your a fat cuck lol

>delve deep into the intricacies and sub-cultures contained within

Don't believe his lies

this is fake, and i think it is because you'd have to be borderline retarded to do this

but anyway:
youtube personalities are for degenerates who have nothing better to do with their lives
its all gay

Is it really you? I doubt it.

Gavin McInnes did a video on this a while ago and I feel he was spot on regarding the different levels of right/alt-right.
As with red pilled. Red pilled is kinda over used. It also depends who you ask. TRS Deathpanel doesn't consider you truly red pilled unless you talk about the JQ. Others will think you're red pilled if you are MGTOW. It's basically suggesting that, you are aware of the con-artistry in our modern social/political/economical climate. You see things for what the really are.

Btw, your last TWIS, the Dutch names are phonetically pronounced "jor-is van vike" (Joris van Wijk) & "Marten bowl-house" (Maarten Bolhuis). At least that's as close as you'll get.

No question, now have fun.

-Lucien DM

separates you. Although Stefan does touch on the Zionist topic. So for that reason I don't think you guys are alt right. But you're good for redpilling normies on feminism and immigration.

Isn't Sargon a Brit?

On the off chance this is you Sargon can you cut out the gay kek shit. It's cringey as fuck and takes your credibility away when you're trying to be taken seriously but also be an ebin memester

I want you to swallow this. Get it spread.

Motherism:

Essentially, motherism is the counter to the socially accepted narrative that for a woman to be a Wife/Stay-at-home Mom/Primary caregiver is a failure or un-fulfilment of life. Women are encouraged to join the workforce, abandon the family and compete with men - THIS IS FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG

Women are, contrary to the universal Sup Forums opinion, THE most important part of society. Men can't even compete when it comes to child care, moral education, emotional security - sure they can give it a good go, but when we're completely honest, it just isn't even close.

With a strong, reliable stay at home mom in the family, we all win. Men are men, women are women, children respect their siblings, their parents, their friends and their extended community. Society, under the weight of feminism, equal rights, TV/movies/News has been herded into accepting that the role of the mother is something less than the most sacred role in society. By pushing the mother from the kitchen and into the workforce they can infiltrate your home, influence your children and demoralise the men. Without the Matriarchy, we as a species are doomed to be institutionalised, enslaved and ultimately destroyed.

We must take action.

We must swallow our bitterness, accept that you as a man have been born the inferior of the species in terms of spirituality and purity. We are here to serve, the bread winners, the mates, the support. We will go out to work, we will provide, we do this as we are grateful to the women who make our homes, raise our children and educate them in morals and human decency.

When we establish the mother as the pinnacle of a human's existence, then we will have defeated those who wish to enslave us.

>Neither is a majority of American Sup Forums posters these days

Ftfy

Molyneux is wholy redpilled but keeps quiet on the JQ because he's in Canada, and because it would alienate him from normies.

PJW is controlled opposition, going after the easy targets of SJWs and Islam, but fervently denies the JQ.

You don't name the Jew so that mainly what separates you. Although Stephan does touch on the Zionist topic. So for that reason I don't think you guys are not alt right. But you're good for redpilling normies on feminism and immigration.

Have you ever been cucked so hard you went "cuckacuckcuck I sucked off a duck" and then praised kek?

fake and gay

Oops meant I don't think you guys are all right