HAPPENING

TRUMP IS SENDING THE PEDOS TO THE CAMPS

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/furry-child-rape-pennsylvania-investigation-tip-offs-fox-costume-josh-shapiro-attorney-general-a7560756.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R12esdE79fw
youtube.com/watch?v=XKt1bFmcYKg
youtube.com/watch?v=N5lhpBEztjA
youtube.com/watch?v=l1IVZpk_rVo
youtube.com/watch?v=W6gvX3GwbOY
youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw
youtube.com/watch?v=mzjXqFmHwfg
conservativetribune.com/sanctuary-county-hit-with-disease
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Detectives conducted “john” stings to target men and women involved in prostitution and posed online as juveniles to go after pedophiles.

>In all, 28 children and 27 adult victims were rescued, the Sheriff’s Department said in a statement. About 140 men were arrested for solicitation and 36 others on suspicion of pimping. In total, 474 people were arrested, authorities said.
>140+36 = 176

Where do the other arrests tie in?

Something big going down

Another days old case in PA

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/furry-child-rape-pennsylvania-investigation-tip-offs-fox-costume-josh-shapiro-attorney-general-a7560756.html

Pennsylvania's top prosecutor has said that investigators have received a significant number of tips related to the case of a boy allegedly raped by several men, including one who would dress in a fox costume before attacking him.

“We have reason to believe that there may be other perpetrators, there may be other victims, which is why we spoke out publicly about this the other day,” state Attorney General Josh Shapiro told reporters.

GLOVES ARE OFF AND THE TIPS ARE HOT

god damn im feeding off this energy do you guys feel it? its like the ether is tearing itself apart flooding into my being i can fucking feel it

czechem

>Trying to quell meme magic by sending the flow to an unknown space

Nice try Soros

>Court records indicate the boy, now 15 years old, had to dress as “Tony the Tiger” at fetish parties in the Philadelphia suburbs where some of the attacks occurred.

Degenerates on suicide watch.

Why isn't this shit all over the news? I don't get it. This seems fucking huge.

Prostitution busts are very common around Super Bowl time

youtube.com/watch?v=R12esdE79fw

FBI uploads a video with pizza symbology in it

oh this is why they're funding the riots
i fucking get it
what a shitty fucking country, kek
hope trump makes it better for you

Because it's literally fake news...

dont fuck with my energy fagget. i am sorrow encarnate

fucking feel it fagget I FEEL YOU DO YOU FEEL ME

Four
hundred and
seventy four

28 child prostitutes and high level pimps

Buckle up buckaroos. Clinton foundation and Haiti - just wait

youtube.com/watch?v=XKt1bFmcYKg

Also friend of hers got in trouble for child kidnap

If the children are haitian dead giveaway

>fox costume before raping children
DAMMIT FURRIES

its a south east asians/chinese trafficking bust. most of the people involved are connected to triad/other asian mafia orgs

not really pizzagate related, more along the lines of local pd busting up a few massage parlors and nail salons.

wtf is this wtf is your problem do you not want to transcend fly with me nigger fuck your problems

I feel you

Kek will kill the pedos

Its almost as if degenerates are toxic to moral values or something

youtube.com/watch?v=N5lhpBEztjA

Is.....is it happening?

it's in every cell of my body right now and soon will explode into space. can anyone feel my fucking rage???!!?!?!?!

I'd normally say CTR would try to derail Trump info of the administration but this aspect has moral collapse in it so I'll say JIDF

Wow people are talking about shit in my town!

Whats up with superbowl?

youtube.com/watch?v=l1IVZpk_rVo

These fucks thought they could get away with it
The ice man commeth

You know they hate pedos in prison

I'd turn yourself in now furfag. Don't make it harder then it needs to be.

176 Men. Everyone knows you need madams to pimp children.

>the ether is tearing itself apart flooding into my being i can fucking feel it

you need some bible juice, it increases the power of KEK tenfold and adds the power of Jesus and Moses

i literally have felt a constant surge of fucking energy or something i just feel so fucking good for the last like 4 months its like im connecting with something

god i pray that some of them are rich congress/hollywood fucks and they get torn limb from limb.

hell yes. it is happening. it's amazing.

Ok I see how this is

Trying to subconsiously connect kekism with some faggy hippie shit to make it lame

$40 million at work folks! Enjoy it while it lasts

the chilling wind is GONE
i am free as with spring i am like sponge becoming eternal i am fueling this justified rage i emulate and radiate positivity i want my brothers to fucking FLY WITH ME

when does the massive pedophilic ring come to life pls someone

Guess what though. You're money isn't worth shit here

youtube.com/watch?v=W6gvX3GwbOY

Under budget - ahead of schedule

wewlad

He's using the super bowl as a distraction to cleanse America of its pedophile Satanist government

nobody is even talking to you anymore dude.
very low energy you must be a dark skinned person

You know. You'd wonder why he wouldn't announce it when it was quieter...

Probably to distract the red protestors
>Love has no age limit!

Its sickening to think but they probably would do that if they thought they could hurt Trump

Kek destroy the pedos

Wew lad a whole post behind. They must not be paying you enough

ive given your stupid thread like 4 bumps already you need to chill the fuck out

Californian here let me give you all the lowdown,

I'll tell you right now most of these people are from the middle east. This is part of a group has been a problem for over a decade now. Women would stand on the corner begging for money with 2 to 3 children. Many women would appear with different children over time and children that had grown up would then be seen with their own children begging for money.

Everyone knew it was a problem but nobody wanted to say anything because they didn't want to be called out as racist. Why were so many 3rd world looking women appearing on street corners with children begging for money? Why didn't child services ever do anything about the kids who were forced to stand with these adult women who clearly weren't their mothers (as some people theorized the children were also being passed around the women).

It's obvious that something was going on, whenever I brought up the situation to my city's community leaders they would tell me that it's just part of the homeless problem. We do have the largest homeless population in the country but you could tell there was something different about these women.

In short I had been ostracized for considering that they were part of some larger nefarious group. It's only now that Trump is in power that this ring of evil that has started being purged from out societies and people in power are revolting because of it. Pray for me Sup Forums this place it a literal liberal hell hole.

>from the middle east
Which middle east? Like...sandy or (((Middle east)))?

>Everyone knew it was a problem but nobody wanted to say anything because they didn't want to be called out as racist.

Same here
>purge

Nice word purge

Look at the bellybutton.
Look at the nostrils.

Not shopped.

they should release the names
or are they not releasng it because the ivnestigation is ongoing?

Shape it. Take it in your hands and craft something you are proud of.

there clearly is an embargo on reporting right now. there's been no press release that i've seen of the Caribbean raid that Glenn Beck reported. In fact he was the only reporter I saw mention it.

Trump better get a van to him

Russian hacking his IP now

Pedophiles should be castrated.

this mean no more pedofags on Sup Forums?

its an absolutely abstract kind of real fucking cancer over there

That's what I was thinking- and why Beck all of a sudden? Was the last x amount of time a front on his part or has he been red pilled again? I know he's always considered himself independent but he usually supports conservative ideals

It's real..

(((Kline)))

youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw

To use Rockwells wording another member of the tribe!

When is sessions officially in?

Does this have any bearing on what's happening (supposedly) right now?

Apology lol

Also looks like an owl

Right now with what?

All I heard was there was a soft coup or some shit

youtube.com/watch?v=mzjXqFmHwfg

The guy was very connected

apology for what?

>too much

When they finish voting in DaVos & commies stop trying to stop him from getting in, buying time for their cult friends.

A TAD BIT too many coincidences surrounding pizzagate by now. Far too many.

I thought you were some furfag just spamming and pretending to be a hippo

Good thing I didn't watch that movie
>Muh biology doesn't matter :DD

holy fuck.

>Spiral
>Looks like an owl
>Has the symmetry of the fucking butterfly

based Al, he was fucking hilarious when he claimed that all Israeli men are horrible in bed because they just want to come as quickly as possible and get back to reading the daily news

>based
You've come to the wrong kingdom naive

an owl??

So they had 474 niggers on a list but didnt touch them until now?

Symbol for minerva

A lot of that shit goes on with the Bohemian grove

AAAAAAA

A lot of busts are coming out of no where all of a sudden

Tips are getting followed up on
see

where are you seeing an owl though?

On the nose

See the beak going down - see the eyes

the klan used to lynch pedo jews

light up a cross and get some rope

i dont see it

even the most based European country is still afraid of ghost costumes for some reason

Was the sex GRRRRRRRRREAT?

Shit is the only thing to talk about when the topic is filthadelphia.

Niggers

Hoot hoot motherfucker

you guys are too much sometimes

oh SHIT

I have a friend who lives in California and I've been trying to tell him about this but he keeps saying it's racist to assume they are all bad.
>B-but our friend is muslim
>N-Not all
>LET.THEM.IN.
>Our friend is nothing like these refugees they're animals. Look at these stats.
>Das Raciss! How could you say such a thing.
>Well we kinda destablized their countries tho
>Then why do you think they would come here in peace?

It was only when I sent him this article that he finally agreed with me that Trump is trying to help us and only idiots oppose him. It's hard to explain this to people I know because They are all hard core liberals. I never placed myself in the Liberal, Conservative, or Libertarian camps I just have a desire for truth because our government is dead set on hiding it from us.

Spoilers when you LET.THEM.IN. This is what you get.
conservativetribune.com/sanctuary-county-hit-with-disease

Stop diddling kids people.

Shut up hoe you love it

>dress in a fox costume

here endeth the lesson

298 left over.....
298 is just over 62.8% of the 474.

63% that weren't johns or pimps! ! !!? WTF?

Because law enforcement does big operations like this all the time. Sup Forums just gets hysterical over nothing sometimes.

Punctuate?

Checked and praised

Some leaf said madams but I would have thought they fell under pimps

>big operations like this all the time
Last time in the obongo administration?

Budweiser confirmed /our beer/
White immigrant faces adversity to come legally to America, has dream and works hard to brew the most well known American beer.
No minorities except black slaves seen

>tfw Gaga saying how she would get political at halftime was to take away the attention of the left so they wouldn't notice and stir up shit

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SUPERBOWL LI

SUPERBOWL LIE

SUPER BOWL 51

SUPER BOWL EA

>spiral triangle
>young boy lover

Ask /x/ you turbofag.

Legal hard working immigrants are a boon.

Pedo rings get busted all the time though. Just do a Google news search with the dates scoped to prior to 2017. 200 got arrested in LA roughly around this time last year. I don't think it means anything special or even has anything to do with Trump.