youtube.com/watch?v=mp53PPQr91U
youtube.com/watch?v=NuY6uzdFhgs&t=166s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples#History
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RBQi8ioVomg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the only disadvantage is sunburns
And autism. Look at Sweden.

>tfw nords are built for BIG MUSLIM COCK

can't wait to travel to copenhagen/stockholm and plant my muslim seed in the womb of white women

mashalla abu mohammad assiya

nordic men and women are literally god tier

if it wasnt for the vikings we would all be shitskins

I sunburn OP.

I would hit on her in a bar for sure.

If you don't hit on a hot chick drunk, there is something wrong with you.

Its true.

I'm only 25% Norwegian and if I could have any part of my heritage be 100% it would be Nordic/Norwegian.

Humans: Oh dear, we seem to have evolved with the priority on intelligence. We did not evolve to stay in direct sunlight all day picking cotton so we Whites are more prone to sunburn. Let's invent suncream.

Niggers: muh melonin

is English and German nordic ?

Tall, DARK, and handsome.

Where is BLONDE? LMAO @ NERDIC COPE

BLONDE HAIR MEN ARE NERDIC KEKS

top kek'd

few will understand the gold here . . .

dude... its not even because she is black... shes just ugly ...

Dumbas snowniggers.

She wouldn't be in the top 20% in Nigeria.

No, nordic are the germanics that went north.

so white people are better than nigs at building straw huts? shocking

you would be hard pressed to find any white women in said cities.

they'll be blacked out of existence in a few more generations.

BRAAAAP

mom was born in germany. but has a denmark background.

im pale as fuck , dark hair and full beard.

The Nords were living in caves while the Greeks were inventing philosophy.

>chilleans in charge of brapposting

you can't even see her ass in any of the pics..

>Viking structures from 800 years ago
>African structures today

B-but muh blue eyes...

Picture only applies to Italy and Greece, everything else in Southern Europe has been borderline 3rd world tier. Even "Turkey"/Asia Minor and Northern Africa was above them.

nej.

Nordics are a mix of the Germanic tribes the proto Europeans who came through Scandinavia and downwards through Europe.

You can't even see her ass in any of the pics

>The Nords were living in caves while the Greeks were inventing philosophy.
Both were living in caves while Achmed was inventing written language and Pajeet was inventing the numerals you use.

THICC
H
I
C
CCIHT

>a plastic action figure hips?

> EBIN:DDD so unattractive 6/10 would not bang
If she as much as looked at you you would stutter like an autist

Keep in mind nation is not ethnicity. The germanic people begun in an area that is today defined as northern germany, denmark, and southern sweden.
Some of them migrated north, those are the nordic ones (denmark is included as a nordic country).
The English are made of some germanics (Anglos, Saxons, and Jutes), but they are not nordic ones.
It is possible to be germanic and have dark eyes and hair, some germanics even have a slight tan. Nothing close to shitskin, tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=mp53PPQr91U

Meant to post this at you

Damn you sound woke as fuck. Do me a solid and redpill me on the Egyptians my brother.

Ahmed and Pajeet were nothing but savages when Sumerians were starting civilization.

>full beard
KEK
U
C
K

youtube.com/watch?v=NuY6uzdFhgs&t=166s

>tfw no emilie gf

God damn she's perfect

The only disadvantage if being so cucked they will make themselves go extinct.

>Wasting a GET of such power...

Refer to my post
When I say 'moved north', I'm refering to places north of southern sweden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples#History

Oh my word

I'm a black American and I'm getting married to a Norwegian girl. Lol, fuck all those basic American hoes you white trash are trying to protect.

That and we're too nice to shit teir sub humans. The only reason they can live in our countries is because we let them because of (((white guilt))).

Literally miss Hellshitskin

If white supremacy includes protecting the white race, when y'all sunburn easily, shouldn't protecting the ozone, environmentalism, be a big part of the platform?

Surface 'whites' are a bunch of filthy mutts. Mixed race degenerates.

ooga booga wer da white women at

she's cute. who is this and what is her instagram name?

Sumerians=Achmed's ancestors

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RBQi8ioVomg

Aren't black men stupidly strong after years of slavery and shit?

I see. However "Jutes" or Jyder as they call themselves today are differently the border people between central Germanics and north Germanics (Germans and Nordics).

And incest

Partner is Nordic

Will have pagan children together

This is what Scandinavian DNA LOOKS LIKE

Nah, they are all cucks and often have autism

> pic related

save the white race and LARP/buy my role paying game!1

Fuck nordics, anglos/germanic/celt = master race, nords have achieved very little comparatively

Achmed's = racemixed sumerians

I don't know, try reverse image search.

Nah niggers just look strong you never see them lifting heavy weight in the gym. For some reason they just look more built. All the best strong men are white and you always see strong whites in the gym.

The idea that "nordics" are master race is a fairy tale. They're the biggest cucks on the planet.

The idea that beautiful "nordic" women are common is a massive lie. Beautiful if you like small tits, flat asses, broad shoulders, ugly legs, ugly faces, ugly gums and teeth.

Nordic women look like pig beasts compared to slavic women. I lived in Minnesota for many years before thankfully leaving. A lot of people there have Scandinavian ancestry. Some of the ugliest women in the country, and one of the most liberal states, filled with refugees.

it didn't return any matches...

help a bro out?

I was unaware of that change, ty
nigs look more fit because the black skin highlights the grooves and details in the muscles better (at least when the light shines correctly on it, as when they sweat).
Put those bodybuilders' brown, and shiny oils on a white guy and the muscles pop up more sharply as well.

Have you ever been to Oslo or Stockholm? The women are extremely attractive on average, far, far beyond anything you'd ever see in the states.

The Nazi LARPing Aryan stuff is obviously bullshit but they're probably the most aesthetic human subgroup I've ever come across.

acmed wasn't achmed back then, old "achmeds" were basically white and closely related to egyptians. pajeet was literally nothing.

Love my Aryan brothers. Stay strong.

>Goes to Copenhagen/Stockholm
>To find white women!

>I lived in Minnesota for many years before thankfully leaving. A lot of people there have Scandinavian ancestry.
So you never seen a Scandinavian... Ive been to Minnesota and the mutts who infests that geographical dead end are not in any way Scandinavian. Some of them are 20% tops.

>implying africans didn't make that house 800 years ago

I literally live 500 meters from where Constantin the great is born.
Stay mad Muhamed.

Nikita Klæstrup, Danish politician/model

I know people who have been to Stockholm and I asked about the women and they all said "meh"