Kid Assaulted For Wearing MAGA Hat, Gets Suspended

>12-year-old boy in Missouri was attacked on a school bus by his peers for wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat—and was suspended from school as a result.

>You want to build a wall?” one student yells in the clip. “You want to build a f—king wall?”

>Even though Gavin was the one being attacked, the Parkway School District suspended him. His mother, Christina, is outraged at the school and is concerned about what will happen if he wears the hat

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/05/school-suspends-12-year-old-boy-attacked-on-bus-for-wearing-a-make-america-great-again-hat/

So now liberals are punishing Trump supporters when they get assaulted by tolerant progressives? Don't let Shareblue slide this.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4192316/12-year-old-gets-attacked-peers-wearing-Trump-hat.html
pkwy.k12.mo.us/boe/dhr/location.cfm
ballotpedia.org/Sudhir_Rathod
instagram.com/p/BP_f61hhz8h/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>future school shooter

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4192316/12-year-old-gets-attacked-peers-wearing-Trump-hat.html

Link to the video taken. Guess which race were the aggressors?

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

They should file a suit.

Demographics for the kids school district, gonna look into it

Where's the ACLU? Oh wait... they're pussies now even though they literally have defended the right of Nazis to march through Skokie.

pkwy.k12.mo.us/boe/dhr/location.cfm

The district is literally perfect. High Graduation rates, overwhelmingly white, low crime rates, it doesn't add up

FUCK

Poor kid.
Probabl thinking about fucking his mum right now.

They live in La la land.

>Doesn't add up

Adds up fine, the kids are white but are self hating and want to be the "good guys" so they attack the evil drump supporter because he's a nazi.

Recipe for white guilt, senpai. No diversity = high tolerance and a feverish adulation for brown skin.

White guilt my friend

>mfw a liberal tries to claim they're tolerant near me

The whiter an area the more cucked the people are.

ballotpedia.org/Sudhir_Rathod

Oh look, one of the higher ups is a Pajeet

>LE GEN Z IS SO REDPILLED
>GEN Z WILL SAVE US GUYS
>HA HA WE DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING GEN Z WILL FIX IT FOR US

kys cucks, this kid is Gen Z and he was outnumbered 10 to 1, got attacked, and then suspended

it's over

That explains

What do we do? They can't get away with this.

Im keking over here.

>libshits always preaching tolerance
>lose for the first time ever
>chimp out to defcon 1
>blames the victim

>half the nation picks Trump
>whole country pretending it's not them and those ppl don't even exist around them
>bully not camouflaging ones
I don't get USA.

>she may not let her son wear the hat anymore

LADY. Don't be like this. This is how the terrorists win!

Bump

This needs a trending tweet

#AttackedForAHat
#12yearoldattackedforahat
#KidSuspendedForHat
#KidAttackedAndSuspended

Use only one or two, Im just trying to think of a lot to increase the chance I come up with a decent one

That's the hindu one. the nazi one is two S's

Bump

thats a milf

Good. I hope to see more little shitheads like this get their face caved in

>Parkway
It's an almost exclusively Jewish and Asian school, with some token niggers. Go figure.

Zero tolerance is cucked as fuck. He should have fought back.

12 year olds have no concrete identity

>peers

The superintendent doesn't have a shady history either. Unless the name name Marty is Jewish

IT'S OK TO PUNCH A NAZI
DO IT
YOU'LL BE PRAISED WORLDWIDE

>Even though Gavin was the one being attacked, the Parkway School District suspended him.

That's literally zero tolerance.

>(((Beth Feldman))) is Director of the Parkway Board of Education

Make perfect sense, a bunch of middle/upper class white yuppies who embrace diversity because they never have to deal with browns (other than the token civilized and educated black kid who lives in their neighborhood).

Problem is if he fought back the MSM would twist it so it looked like the evil Trump kid assaulted those poor, tolerant progressive cucks. Its a lose-lose situation.

#AttackedForAHat rolls off the tongue

bump

>overwhelmingly white

Not 100% you mean.

Oh shit didn't think of it like that. That's a good way to remember the direction. Thank you senpai

The parents should sue the fuck out of the school/district/state.

Twitter doesn't let shit like this trend.

This is what happens when groups like Shareblue and Antifa exist.

>t. nigger

Turn the tables and make them out to be Nazis?
>I don't get american leftists
FTFY
Mentally, they're spoilt children who have majorly lost for the first time in a while.
That's the point: promote cuckoldry and subservience to your oppressors
This
Fuck em' we'll find a way

I prefer the ANTIFAg info that was being collected. They're scared. Some fuck even tried arguing it's dangerous if info is released. As if it's not dangerous to openly support Trump.

Concrete identity starts at age 10 or 11 especially for males. These kiddos are cucks

Attacked for a hat is perfect.

Can't we just #FreeHat

How the fuck do we get him to meet President Trump at the whitehouse? The clock bomb faggot had to have some way in with Obama.

If the hat said "kill all niggers and jews" that'd be one thing but why are libtards against the concept to make America, their home country, great?

This wasnt even on school grounds where one could make the case that the kid shouldnt have any hat on, although that stil doen't give any baboon the right to touch him.

Please Mr. President, fire the people behind these decisions and make sure they have to scrub toilets for a living for as long ad they live.

Sad, but true.

Huh. Sounds like they didn't care who he was until he put on the hat

Figures ((((they)))) would side against the evil Goyim

#AttackedForAHat

BF told me to tell the internet to fuck off

>self hating
isnt this the same internalized racism thing tumblrinas say when a black person votes republican?

#AllHatsMatter

>public schools

not even once

Was getting beat up part of his plan?
Agreed

>>You want to build a wall?” one student yells in the clip. “You want to build a f—king wall?”

What arguments do leftists have against it?

It's a method of enforcing Federal immigration laws. The current border is wide-ass open in many places, and Democrats keep intentionally trying to defund and limit the border security effort.

Do they get triggered by the idea of a wall because it hurts their feelings? Because it looks like it's separating people? That's because it is.

Liberal/beaner fee-fees do not supersede the safety of people forced to live on the Mexican border, which is trafficked by deadly Mexican gangs.

I love how Shareblue tries so hard not to be scared when we know we have their dox

Of course, nothing on the news on this.

What kind of bullshit is that though, you wear a hat supporting the president, get beat up, and YOU'RE the one in trouble.

Fucking backwards morons. Should sue the school for all it's worth.

School districts in Missouri have to bus niggers in from St. Louis.

He's a fuckign baby killer, fuck OFF

Cool hat Gavin

Tweeted the story with the hashtag. I'm tellin ya though, Twitter censors shit like this from their trendings page. It's OK if you're ISIS tweeting death to America but god forbid you side with President Trump or his policies.

Just don't wear a fucking MAGA hat to school, how is that hard to understand you inbreds?
>12 year old
At 12 years old I was wearing pokemon and other kid shit. No politically motivated clothings
His parents are just dumb allowing him to wear that to school

I hope foxnews causes the locals to raise hell over this.

Saved.

He's cute desu

This is wrong, I completely agree, but I think it's fucking retarded that you guys ONLY care if a trump supporter or a white person is assaulted or murdered, and if a nigger is killed or assaulted for similar reasons you just shitpost about it.

its almost like your political views get in the way of your morality. Who woulda guessed it?

Maybe we should ban football jerseys or hats too in case they offend some precious snowflake!

They're beyond delusional. They somehow think people have the right to just come into our country and stay illegally (I guess because they're so used to border states, the feds, etc. turning a blind eye to the issue). And controlling illegal immigration is looked at as a racial issue, and not as enforcing the laws that are already on the books and enforcing our borders.

I'd be beat the shit out of if I wore Pokémon at age 12 (7th grade). That's autism tier.

I think it's more that they can relate to the victim more easily, not so much politics

Saved

Too bad he's not a sheep.

MAKE ACADEMICS GREAT AGAIN

I know I am.

Maybe don't wear a MAGA hat in public? Is that such a hard thing to do?

I searched for that hashtag but I see no tweets.

>wearing autismon shit on public
> not hiding your powerlevel
Opinion discarded

it's about the hypocrisy retard. also
>implying blacks are human
silly leaf

>if a nigger is killed or assaulted for similar reasons
Show me ONE TIME this has ever even happened

Hahahah thats fucking great.

maybe don't assault people for wearing a hat? is that such a hard thing to do?

instagram.com/p/BP_f61hhz8h/
Lmao, tolerant left.

This might be a good opportunity to redpill some normies. Fire up your Facebergs and post/share it there.

Nah leaf you have it backwards.

It's the media that portrays a certain narrative. Then when shit like this happens they're quiet.

This isn't about us, this is about the media that holds a lot more power.

Maybe maga hat is cool m8

That's what the fucking liberal retards want you to do.

They want to make you afraid to display your opinions and they are clearly succeeding.

You want us to be COWARDS. Fuck that and fuck you, you gigantic gaping pussy. Go slam yourself back on your bf's cock and then shoot him and then yourself.

I can agree with this. I'd assume that's probably why he got suspended, school probably has a dress code that prohibits items like that. Don't need to inject politics or other distractions into school.

And if anything his parents probably put the kid up to it.

The other students who started the fight should have been punished as well, though.

And you can guaran-damn-tee that if it was a bunch of students beating up another one wearing a "Hope and Change" hat, the outcome probably would have been different.

Was he asking for it? Maybe he should have covered up

>instagram
Yeah, that sure is a virus.

Shit, MSM only cared about Chicago because of the record number of homicides.

January 2017 had more homicides and shootings than 2016 and that is barely getting attention.